How Did U Find Him?

Heera Singh

shj suBwey Awpn Awey ]

sehaj subhaaeae aapan aaeae ||

He Himself has come to me, in His Natural Way.

kCU n jwnO kCU idKwey ]

kashhoo n jaana kashhoo dhikhaaeae ||

I know nothing, and I show nothing.

pRBu imilE suK bwly Boly ]1] rhwau ]

prabh miliou sukh baalae bholae ||1|| rehaao ||

I have met God through innocent faith, and He has blessed me with peace. ||1||Pause||

sMjoig imlwey swD sMgwey ]

sa(n)jog milaaeae saadhh sa(n)gaaeae ||

By the good fortune of my destiny, I have joined the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

:) :doh:

wow.... amazing shabad...

on another note... many of us have problems with amrit vela.. so what me and a few others singhs do is give morning wakeup calls....

basically we'll all set our alarms.. but the first person to wake up will call the others... for me... like hearin a singh wake u up for amritvela is amazing... like it makes it SO much easier for me to wake up... but it really works... we started this months ago... i's been goin great (except the last couple of weeks... i need to buy another phone card LOL.gif )... but yah.. u should all try this...

and don't stop callin eachother until ur all awake... :TH:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I just thought that there are so many members on this forum and everyone def aint replied to this thread and so u disgust me, this is for others to gain inspiration and so it would be good if everyone could write their stories on this thread.

OK most of us may have just been born sikhs, we were at the Gurdwara as the annoying somethings that ran around and annoyed everyone and now that we have grown we are still there so really nothing has changed. But nevertheless, maybe u became even closer to sikhi or something convinced u to stay a sikh, maybe something absolutely little tiny :T: , but its still worth writing abt here hunna?

so come on ppl dont be shy or think ur story aint worth the read, just type it in here no matter what.....................................................................................

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

• 5 months later...