What Is Beautiful?

Barik

wow thats amazing, but as long as u realise that most ppl dont even realise what death is - they think they gonna go up in the clouds somewhere, and for some its like, ok im gonna die so no point stressing now, and lol some still worrying abt the money they hid under the kitchen so want to tell someone they can trust lol heard to many sad stories abt when ppl are dying - they still think abt this world ignoring where they may be going- but yes death is the truth so a beautiful one- just depends where the person ends up once they close their eyes ouch

on a lighter note - london traffic is beautiful.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow

wonderful unexpected replies..

thanks every one for ur posts.

To me being “beautiful” doesn't fall into one category.

To me beautiful is: a new born baby who is not yet stuck in to the worldly things of kaam krodh lobh moh ahankaar.

To me beautiful is the young person who is trying to stay away from the bad company and trying to be a good person.

To me beautiful is that person who is trying to walk on the path that Guru Sahib ji provided us.

To me beautiful is the person who has achieved such avastha where he can control his Five’s or if not all of them even just one of them. Trust me it’s an awesome stage of the life when we even can control one of the 5 thieves through Waheguru ji’s blessings.

To me beautiful is that person who’s beautiful from inside and have a true heart.

As mentioned the beauty of death, yes death could be beautiful for those only who has achieved such avastha where after leaving the Chola they will be going to be one with Waheguru ji.

To me beautiful is all the things in the world which akal purakh has created.

To me GOD IS NOT BEAUTIFUL Because

Sorry I can never express his beauty in the words he’s way beyond that so we can’t limit God in those words which are created by Humans.

Khima jeo,

Barik

Just reading this post reminded me of when my grandfather passed away…..

He suffered from a stroke and the doctors had basically said that he had a few hours to live.. I was not there at the time he passed away but my parents were and so was My Gran, my uncles and aunts…there were about 16/17 adults around him.

Basically the last 12 hours or so he was not able to speak, he was lying on the hospital bed.. His breathing was so hard and he was finding it so difficult, my mum decided to got the Gurdwara to go and get Amrit… My grandfather took a sip of Amrit and this helped him tremendously with his breathing..

My Dad was doing paath in his final moments and my uncle had asked my Dad to do an Ardas for him, my dad did not want to but then felt he had no choice but to do the Ardas.. Everyone there at the time of my Grandfather's death were amazed at how he passed away, his soul left his body just as my dad finished doing the Ardas.

All his grandchildren were not allowed by the adults to be there at that time of my grandfather's death, instead we were all listening and doing Jap Jee Sahib Da Paath at home at the time of his death…

Everyone has to die, it will come at some point.. Everyone who is born will die…

But my Grandfather's death was beautiful in the sense that he was surrounded by people who were praying for him and his soul in his last moments. He passed away just after the Ardas had completed…

pray.gif

Waheguru

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh jio

we....i dont know if anyone has said this or written it,

but in bani, asa dhi //, ther is a verse which in english says that, in every guman being ,there is a living temple of GOD, and to respect that we have to respected each and every one of ourselves.

To gain respect, give respect!

:TH:

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh jio