Parnaam Shaheeda Noo

rKr

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Ke Fateh!

Sangat Jee.

I had a phone call from Bhai Saahib Harjinder Singh Jinda's mother in the early hours.

They asked me to pass on their fateh to the sangat and also to convey their heart felt congratulations too all the sangat on this special day of rememberance in which we remember these mahan Shaheeds.

Bhai Saahib Harjinder Singh Jinda

Bhai Saahib Sukhdev Singh Sukha

The fearess lions of the Khalsa panth wrote home to their mother after being sentenced to death...

"Mother, today is a great day for Khalistan, as we become the shaheeds of this great nation. Do not feel sorrow, do not feel sadness... celebrate for on this day we begin paying back our debt to our father Guru Gobind Singh"

My own, and mata Jee's congratulations to all the sangat..

PARNAAM SHAHEEDA NOO

PS: I share with you a picture of the cholai that Baba Thakur Singh Jee sent to both our brothers when they were in prision... these are the very same cholai the soormai took shaheedi in.... these hang in Bhai Saahib Harjinder Singh's childhood room back in India.

post-2160-1128853526_thumb.jpg

Bole So Nihal Sat Sri Akaaaaaal

"Mother, today is a great day for Khalistan, as we become the shaheeds of this great nation. Do not feel sorrow, do not feel sadness... celebrate for on this day we begin paying back our debt to our father Guru Gobind Singh"

:) :doh: :doh:

Dhan Bhai Saahib Harjinder Singh Jinda

Dhan Bhai Saahib Sukhdev Singh Sukha

:doh: :doh: