Declaration Of Khalistan

UntitledSingh

on that declaration estimates recorded 500,000 sangat being present.

but most of that generation who fought for freedom are now dead and the rest have probably migrated.

true what you say Sewak Singh, Punjab is messed up! still shocked about the sgpc office thing! ohmy.gif

but Sikhs shouldn't really be concerned about territory when our own people have become our worst enemy. in a punjab khalistan state i don't see things as being any different.

i guess we need to clean up our own backyard before we can look forward to an independent state, but in my opinion Khalsa Raj should be over all of India, if not the world!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SAY NO TO KHALISTAN JINDABAD :) :TH: :doh:

126416[/snapback]

u know why i m saying no becoz the true fact is that whole world would a KHALISTAN ONE DAY

AS I SAY RAJ KAREGA KHALSA( whole world would a KHALISTAN ONE DAY) :doh: [/b]

126422[/snapback]

So you are saying NO to removing shackles that make you a slave because you want to rule the world!!?? :doh: @ :doh: @ With respect, what you say makes no sense.

Too many sikhs take this position. They talk about the glory of independence as some fairy tale goal, but if you want to make it real, they bury their heads.

There has been a long campaign to taint the word and concept of Khalistan. At it's core the word it is simply self respect through self determination. Sikhs should not be afraid of this concept in a word? Don't adopt meanings that some extreme minority or other political interest may want to give it.

jeez, will our people ever let us accomplsih anything?  Probably not.

126553[/snapback]

What do you want to accomplish?? LOL.gif

Dont you see the state of affairs as said by Sewak Singh? People like you sitting here in the west dont even have a clue of whats currently going on , and all you say is KHALISTAN KHALISTAN..

another note I noticed so some Gurudwara's here having big signs of KHALISTAN ZINDABAD in Gurudwaras.. whats the point?

If you really want to support the fight, dont call for a separate state.. but go there and defend and fight.. dont run away for a separate nation.. where corrupt politicians can torture the sikh community

I WROTE NO TO THE CURRENY DISPLAYING BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI'S PHOTO 

INSTEAD GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SHUD BE DISPLAYED ON IT. 

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee ke fateh

yes bro ture point but you dont want the currency to have guru jees picture because if the money is used for wrong reasons it is disprespect. also it will be on the floor and all sorts i no we dont believe in idol worship but it is still disrespectful(right? grin.gif )

bhul chuk maaf

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee ke fateh

126467[/snapback]

ISNT IT THE DISREPECT OF GRT GRT ABSOLUTELY GRT SAINT SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRAWALE HAVING A NEM OF 110 JAPJI SAHIB PAATH'S EVERYDAY. grin.gif

So you are saying NO to removing shackles that make you a slave because you want to rule the world!!?? :) @  :doh: @  With respect, what you say makes no sense.

Too many sikhs take this position. They talk about the glory of independence as some fairy tale goal, but if you want to make it real, they bury their heads.

There has been a long campaign to taint the word and concept of Khalistan. At  it's core the word it is simply self respect through self determination. Sikhs should not be afraid of this concept in a word? Don't adopt meanings that some extreme minority or other political interest may want to give it.

FIRST AND FOREMOST LET US KNOW WHAT IS KHALSA

KHALSA MEANS PURITY

I SAY PURITY WILL PREVAIL (BE IT DEGH BE IT TEGH){DEGH TEGH FATEH}

FOR THAT REASON GURUJI SAID RAJ KAREGA KHALSA NOTHING ELSE BRO

I DONT WANA HURT ANYBODY'S FEELINGS ITS MY OWN VIEW

GUSTAKHI MAAF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

jeez, will our people ever let us accomplsih anything?  Probably not.

126553[/snapback]

What do you want to accomplish?? LOL.gif

Dont you see the state of affairs as said by Sewak Singh? People like you sitting here in the west dont even have a clue of whats currently going on , and all you say is KHALISTAN KHALISTAN..

another note I noticed so some Gurudwara's here having big signs of KHALISTAN ZINDABAD in Gurudwaras.. whats the point?

If you really want to support the fight, dont call for a separate state.. but go there and defend and fight.. dont run away for a separate nation.. where corrupt politicians can torture the sikh community

126575[/snapback]

naam jap

Don't keep it to yourself. Elaborate, tell us about what is going on that people in the west don't have a clue about which should cause us to not mention Khalistan.