Declaration Of Khalistan

UntitledSingh

Bhaji, I totally understand where you are coming from. But sometimes when our beliefs shatter, it hurts toooooooooooooo much, but then from that phase of life, a new life is born.

Bhaji, as I said before, the only bani that is at question is Chaupaee Sahib. When we read the whole Triacharitr which this chauapee is a part of, you will understand what it is talking about. This charitr talks about sooo much nonsense, its the fight between surs (devtey) and asurs (rakhshash), Sri Asudhuj (as it appears in chaupee too, Sri Asudhu ju kario racha) is a jamdoot who saved surs and had s-ex with durga to save her life when she was fed up drinking asurs' blood. It also talks about a Tapasvee doing bhagti of Durga for 147,000 on one leg and that same tapasvee came in Kaliyug as Guru Gobind Singh. Do you believe that Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji did bhagti of this durga for 147,000 on one leg??? Its nonsense. The writer on chapauee is aksing Asudhuj to save his life, the bad guy, the jamdoot. If it were written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj, Guru Sahib would have asked Akal Purukh to protect him, not Asudhuj. There are soooo many other things that I don't have time to talk acout at this moment, maybe some other day....

I say that again, don't believe me, find out urself.

bhul chuk di khima... pray.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WROTE NO TO THE CURRENY DISPLAYING BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI'S PHOTO 

INSTEAD GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SHUD BE DISPLAYED ON IT. 

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee ke fateh

yes bro ture point but you dont want the currency to have guru jees picture because if the money is used for wrong reasons it is disprespect. also it will be on the floor and all sorts i no we dont believe in idol worship but it is still disrespectful(right? grin.gif )

bhul chuk maaf

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee ke fateh

126467[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

im just asking cuz i dont know much.....so dont tackle me please...

so its right to have pictures of bhindraa(n) vaaley on the ground? i mean, wouldnt that be wrong as well? ...and also...i know that we have no idols in sikhi, but theres nothing wrong with having pictures of a sikh like bhindraa(n) vaaley.....or is it? :)

as i said "im just asking cuz i dont know much.....so dont tackle me please..."

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

JSingh

Do you not do your nitnem as over half of the banis in  the nitnem are from dasam granth, you said only 3% is bani what will that 3% include? So do you only do Japji sahib and Anand Sahib in the morning some people say only 3 banis are needed do you only do two?

129233[/snapback]

Prabhjoyt Singh Ji, Jaap Sahib and Swaye are in the first 39 pages and is baani, and same is true with Chaupaee, "Parnvo Aad ai-kan-kara, jal thal mahial....." wali. But the other Chaupee, "Hamri Karo hath de rachha..." is a part of Triachritr.

bhul chuk di maafi...

J Singh!!! You are the one speaking nonsense!!! If you cannot digest the writings of Guru Gobind Singh because you have fallen foul of the same propaganda that Khalsa Fauj has been from the Kala Afghana clan, that is your problem, but to start passing your manmatti comments on the Chaupai Sahib path is disgraceful.

Look at this thread, "sikhs" cannot even accept the writings of their scriptural heritage and agree on fundamentals of their faith and they consider themselves fit to rule!

We had a very real prospect of "Khalistan" under Baba Banda Singh Bahadur until he was betrayed by the "Tat Khalsa" who joined forces with the then Mughul government to fight against Baba Jee.

The same has occurred ever since...

J Singh!!! You are the one speaking nonsense!!! If you cannot digest the writings of Guru Gobind Singh because you have fallen foul of the same propaganda that Khalsa Fauj has been from the Kala Afghana clan, that is your problem, but to start passing your manmatti comments on the Chaupai Sahib path is disgraceful.

129301[/snapback]

Khalsa Ji, please read the "bani" of dasam granth from the pdf file (Dasam Granth Asli Roop) and can you please explain what you did you "digest" out of that... Would you call it the bani of Dasam Patshah?

My comments may be "manmatti", but read the whole triachritr that this chaupaee is a part of and then decide yourself.

bhul chuk di maafi...

Yo Niranjna!

I have a question. What does not believing in all of Dasam granth got to do with Kala Afgana?

I think you read too much 24 Avtaar.

Kala Afgana is a new scholar who wrote about Dasam Granth. This issue has been here ever since Singh Sabha. Singh Sabha is when the sleeping kaum woke up and slowly more are waking up. E.g. JSingh and me and others. Maybe you need to do some research. Akaal takht has already stated that tria chariter isn't bani. If it wasn't for derawalas, this issue would have been solved a long time ago. It is the mission of derawalas to never let an issue to be solved.

Here is the statement.

cirqRo pKXwn dSmyS bwxI nhI

isMG swihwbwn dw Pqvw: cUMik pMQ iv`c swry "dsm gRMQ" nUM gurU jI dI ikRq mMnx Aqy n mMnx vwly, do vIcwrW dy lok hn. ies leI smyN smyN AYsy SMky SRo: gu: pRbMDk kmytI,AMimRqsr, AQvw aus vloN in~Xq Dwrimk slwhkwr kmytI pws swmwDwn leI AwauNdy rihMdy hn. iek vwr imqI 6[7[73 nUM cMfIgV "rwj krygw Kwlsw" Aqy "cirqRo pKXwn" vwry p`uC pu`jI. jQydwr sRI Akwl qKq swihb Aqy sRI drbwr swihb, sRI AMimRqsr dy hYf gRMQI swihbwn ny iehnW pu`CW dw jo au~qr id`qw, aus dI nkl hyTW hwjr hY:-

ÃÄvwihhurU jI kI Pqh]

dPqr-SRomxI gurdAwrw pRbMDk kmytI, qyjw isMG smuMdrI hwl, sRI AMimRqsr nM: 36672 3/4-8-73,

sR: sMqoK isMG

kwtyj, loAr mwl, kswaulI ( ih:pR )

pRXojn: Dwrimk puC sbMDI

sRI mwn jI,

Awp jI dI p`qrkw imqI 6-7-73 dy sbMD ivc isMG swihbwn, sRI drbwr swihb Aqy jQydwr swihb sRI Akwl qKq swihb, sRI AMimRqsr jI dI rwey hyT ilKy Anuswr Awp jI nUM ByjI jWdI hY:-

1[ "rwj krygw Kwlsw" jo sRI Akwl qKq swihb Aqy hor gurduAwirAW iv`c piVHAw jWdw hY, ieh gurmiq dy AnukUl hY, ikauNik dohry pVHny pMQk PYslw hY. ies PYsly qy SMkw nhIN krnI cwhIdI.

2[ "cirqRo pKXwn" jo dsm gRMQ iv`c hn, ieh "dSmyS bwxI" nhIN. ieh purwqn ihMdU imiQhwsk swKISW dw auqwrw hY.

SuB icMqk,

shI-mIq sk`qr

( gurbKS isMG )

Drm pRcwr kmytI, SRomxI gurduAwrw pRbMDk kmytI sRI AMimRqsr.

i dont get this... when someone talks about dasam granth not being bani they say YOU are a KALA AFGHANA AGENT... what does dasam ghranth have to do with kala afghana... kala afghana is not the first guy to rbing up this issue.... All these derais are detroying th panth dont you get it.. its GURMAT NOT MANMAT.... TRIA CHARITAR IS GURU KI NINDYA!!!!!!!!!!! it has put guru ji at such a low level and has put devi devtai and a high level even higher then AKAL PURKUH.... Most of dasam granth is total bhramanvcaad and has totally gone againstr the philosophy of shri guru granth sahib ji...

i just wanna say that i've learned so much from reading jsingh's posts. I'm still learning about sikhi and one thing has always bothered me. Our Gurus were not just Gurus, they were Satgurus, or Puran gurus. So when Guru Gobind singh ji maharaj gave gurgaddi to SGGS Ji maharaj, why would Guru Sahib have another granth for sikhs to adhere to when Gurbaani says over and over again that Sikhs sit only next to their guru sahib. Would our Puran satguru Sri Guru Gobind singh have us get away from SGGS for another granth? Isn't SGGS Puran Satguru, complete and perfect? I never understood why the sikhs have another granth, honestly i am no kala afghana supporter i just don't understand the concept from a sikhi fundamentals viewpoint.

bhul chuk muaff, just trying to learn from gurmukhs.

sicAwr isK bih siqgur pwis Gwlin kUiVAwr n lBnI ikqY Qwie Bwly ] (305-1, gauVI, mÚ 4)

sachiaar sikh bahi satgur paas ghaalan koorhi-aar na labhnee kitai thaa-ay bhaalay.

The truthful Sikhs sit by the True Guru's side and serve Him. The false ones search, but find no place of rest.

ivic scy kUVu n gfeI min vyKhu ko inrjwis ] (314-18, gauVI, mÚ 3)

vich sachay koorh na gad-ee man vaykhhu ko nirjaas.

Falsehood does not mix with the Truth; O people, check it out and see.

kUiVAwr kUiVAwrI jwie rly sicAwr isK bYTy siqgur pwis ]26] (314-19, gauVI, mÚ 3)

koorhi-aar khoorhi-aaree jaa-ay ralay sachiaar sikh baithay satgur paas. ||26||

The false go and mingle with the false, while the truthful Sikhs sit by the side of the True Guru. ||26||