Sign in to follow this  
Guest some concerned guy

Girls .. ?

Guest some concerned guy

why do such girls, including ones that are in amritdhari families get in relationships, mess around and do everything to dishonour their parents, then leave him by saying "oh no i shouldnt further this as i dont want them to find out because it will dishonour them...

then why get in a damn relationship in the first place, why ?? IF your parents were really that important in the first place why mess around with the guy then ?? why use that excuse now, when it couldve been used in the beginning and not get into one ??

So many girls are like this and its really bad. We hear so many stories about how guys are, but this is a reality check on how sikh girls are, and this is just my view i bet there is many more involving what girls do, i really want to hear views from our bibian on this forum ..

Guest Guest

oh does this really happens??

MAY i ask if you were cheated by any sikh girl?? may be u can share with us?

but i understand some people just take amrit as a UNIFORM and not follow the rules being taking it..........so these are those girls....they can't control themselves and also want to be guru ji's daughter .........this is really wrong.......will get punishment from babaji sooner or later

oh does this really happens??

MAY i ask if you were cheated by any sikh girl?? may be u can share with us?

but i understand some people just take amrit as a UNIFORM and not follow the rules being taking it..........so these are those girls....they can't control themselves and also want to be guru ji's daughter .........this is really wrong.......will get punishment from babaji sooner or later

130207[/snapback]

I'm not sure the poster was reffering to Amritdhari girls. I got the impression they meant girls from Amritdhari families (ie with Amritdhari parents, and as such not neccesarilly Amritdhari themselves).

Guest here we go..

the worse ones i keep hearing about is when the singh says marry me and she turns around and says parents want caste.. i mean.. wacko.gif

what abt boyz... its not all abt girls..  some gurls are bad and so r boyz! :lol:

130279[/snapback]

lol start a new thread about that then. This thread is for moaning about girls, and looking for an explanation for the phenomenon that has been described.

lol harpal parji.

tis tru! generally (there ARE exceptions!!) the gals who r born in stricter families tend to rebel by getting intoa secret relationship.. n den wen poeple find out.. run away!

Maybe u cant blame them, lyk they took time 2 realise (hmm maybe..) but it COULD be a possibility.

Solution is, even if a CUTE girl (i mean REALLY CUTE).. if EVEN THEY want you. ignor em :lol: at least dont be messed. in order to get trapped you need 2 first set foot into it! think abt it.. works both ways.

It takes both a girl and boy to get into a relationship but this thread seems to be complaining about girls only. guys are just equally to blame.

No relationships are allowed before marriage..

Bhul Chuk Maaf

130355[/snapback]

tru say, it takes 2 = girl AND boy

i dont get the point of this thread i mean if u got a girl just make sure u know where its heading b4 u try to head anywhere lol.

no point in complaining, girls and boys from anywhere can be like that, ie.get into a relationship and then want to back off for different reasons.

family honour or dishonour, yeh why not. i mean if they were really proper sikhs they wouldnt be doing nothing dodgy but cos they do then course marriage wasnt the main reason they got into the relationship so if they leave it after a bit of dodgy business then its only expected.

lol i know itwas blokes b4 but i got some mates who are girls who will do what they want and then just move on no matter whether they hindu or sikh or muslim cos they wanted fun with one so now lets try the next.

its bad that sikhs are like this regardless of whether they be male or female, i mean if they're young yeh then why would they want to stick around for too long ? im not saying its right but its just normal, lol soz.

lol i got a friend who looking to marry a sweet innocent sikh girl thru arranged marriage and lol he cant find no one after like ten cos he says they are all a bit 'not well'. Really they are like the girls he messed abt with, someone else messed abt with these ones... hope u got what im saying, bloke shouldnt be messing round lol

Guest Guest
then why get in a damn relationship in the first place, why ??

WHY would you get into one in the first place?

No relationships are allowed before Marriage be it a GIRL OR BOY.

And to add on , yh many girls r like dat, well so r da boys.

many make mistakes but to learn from them is one thing and the other is to keep making them.

I would say quit judging girls and being so stereotypical becoz, you cant CLAP with one Hand.

i got an idea.. how about we worry about OURSELVES... let others do what they want... it does not effect ur sikhi one bit...

unless u got a PERSONAL story to tell, and need some comforting... this thread is pointless...

whussup wit u peepz and being worried bout what 'guyz and gurlz are doing'... who the hell cares?... seems like peepz are more interested in the opposite sex rather then their own Sikhi...

i just have just a couple of things to say...

girls in countries like canada and stuff take advantage of the law in the country. they know that they can have their parents in big trouble if they harm them by calling the police....and so they think that if the parents find out about their relationship, they can get away from it...

same with the married women! no.gif its just wrong how they take the law thingy way toooooo far.....

i mean theres this one guy here in ontario, canada...and he used to go to the US for his trucking business...and he got drunk one day and said <admin-profanity filter activated> to his wife and then she called the police and he cant go to the US anymore...which means he has to look for a different truck company thingy....

and i find that wrong.....

and sometimes the girls think they're soooo smart ..they think that if their parents find out, then they'll just blame it on the guy and say that the guy forced them into stuff and just pathetic lies!

all of this is disgusting, really!

but honestly, what CAN we really do about it? theres not much we can do...

we cant just go up to them, and say "oh...youre actually not supposed to do that. its wrong" :lol: like thats just pathetic....dont you think???

anywhoooo...thats my opinion...so sorry if i have offended anyone...

just to let you all know...the <admin-profanity filter activated> word was <admin-cut>

nothing really bad...im not that bad... tongue.gif