Girls .. ?

Guest some concerned guy

then why get in a damn relationship in the first place, why ??

WHY would you get into one in the first place?

No relationships are allowed before Marriage be it a GIRL OR BOY.

And to add on , yh many girls r like dat, well so r da boys.

many make mistakes but to learn from them is one thing and the other is to keep making them.

I would say quit judging girls and being so stereotypical becoz, you cant CLAP with one Hand.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got an idea.. how about we worry about OURSELVES... let others do what they want... it does not effect ur sikhi one bit...

unless u got a PERSONAL story to tell, and need some comforting... this thread is pointless...

whussup wit u peepz and being worried bout what 'guyz and gurlz are doing'... who the hell cares?... seems like peepz are more interested in the opposite sex rather then their own Sikhi...

i just have just a couple of things to say...

girls in countries like canada and stuff take advantage of the law in the country. they know that they can have their parents in big trouble if they harm them by calling the police....and so they think that if the parents find out about their relationship, they can get away from it...

same with the married women! no.gif its just wrong how they take the law thingy way toooooo far.....

i mean theres this one guy here in ontario, canada...and he used to go to the US for his trucking business...and he got drunk one day and said <admin-profanity filter activated> to his wife and then she called the police and he cant go to the US anymore...which means he has to look for a different truck company thingy....

and i find that wrong.....

and sometimes the girls think they're soooo smart ..they think that if their parents find out, then they'll just blame it on the guy and say that the guy forced them into stuff and just pathetic lies!

all of this is disgusting, really!

but honestly, what CAN we really do about it? theres not much we can do...

we cant just go up to them, and say "oh...youre actually not supposed to do that. its wrong" :lol: like thats just pathetic....dont you think???

anywhoooo...thats my opinion...so sorry if i have offended anyone...

haha was wandering Khalsa _ girl swore...aww

130503[/snapback]

it wasnt me who swore...i was just telling you all what the guy said to his wife...its not like I swore.....im so sorry...but i'll give you guys a hint...hmm...i wonder if admin will get mad though....here it goes:

the word also means #2 ...(as in....it means poo) blush.gif

and yeah...it WASNT me who swore...it was just somethine the guy said to his wife...thats all....

me not bad....right admin?

what ya mean relationships are not allowed.how else are ya suppose to meet someone,you cant always hope you talk to someone for 5 min ok will you marry me!!! that dont always work. ive gone out with many sikh girls and what you are saying is old fashioned!!!!! :lol:

It takes both a girl and boy to get into a relationship but this thread seems to be complaining about girls only. guys are just equally to blame.

No relationships are allowed before marriage..

Bhul Chuk Maaf

130355[/snapback]

Guest Some Girl

From personal experience with other bibian, many girls from Punjabi or Amritdhari families, whether the girls themselves are Amritdhari or not, feel very lost at times and very unloved. I think it has something to do with the way the indian culture treats women (in movies it's that shallow kind of beauty that is emphasized. Like all women who are worth anything should be drop dead gorgeous according to society's standards i.e. cut, dyed hair with eyebrows done and pounds of makeup and little revealing skirts and shirts with no hair on the body and just a perfect figure that only people who starve themselves can literally have). In addition to the physical aspect, they're also kind of treated like second class citizens and in movies AND real life, marriage is seen as the one point all girls should look up to and work towards. Talk about pressure eh.

These things just suck. Especially when your entire culture and upbringing emphasizes that your worth is based on what guys think of you, many bibian start to feel pressured and confused, they demand attention from guys. Also because they've been treated as second class citizens they seem to feel unloved a LOT (at least from what iev seen) and a lot of girls turn to other people rather than turn to Guru ji because they haven't been taught to turn to Guru ji yet

I think that's why these things keep happening.They dont feel loved and dont have sangat from other gursikhs and their brother gursikhs dont show them a lotta love. That's where our role comes in, how could we possibly have caused this, and how can we prevent it in our own sisters? Maybe by caring for them and giving them pyaar always

what ya mean relationships are not allowed.how else are ya suppose to meet someone,you cant always hope you talk to someone for 5 min ok will you marry me!!! that dont always work. ive gone out with many sikh girls and what you are saying is old fashioned!!!!! :lol:
It takes both a girl and boy to get into a relationship but this thread seems to be complaining about girls only. guys are just equally to blame.

No relationships are allowed before marriage..

Bhul Chuk Maaf

130355[/snapback]

130567[/snapback]

woah...hold your horses...dont go out withTOO many

lol

LOL.gifLOL.gif and dont do anything wrong....lol

i think we're focusing on the people who do it just because they want someone ....not for who they are..if you know what i mean.....

LOVE SOMEONE FOR WHO SHE/HE IS ALL OF YOU!!

peace...