Girls .. ?

Guest some concerned guy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nething physical... kissing... makin out... sex... feeling up.. all that stuff... 'cause we all know one thing leads to another...

and can't tell me it don't 'cause i been in that position...

u never know wha's gonna happen.. so save whatever u wanna do until AFTEr marriage... it'll be that much more special.. and u know that u aint doin nethin wrong...

think about it this way... would u wanna risk being wrong by doin nethin before marriage?... we all know bid daddy's watchin us... he knows all and sees all.. so best to jus keep the stuff u wanna do until AFTER marriage..

yo so what ya sayn that kissn is bad???????? :lol: @

why you say that man???

nething physical... kissing... makin out... sex... feeling up.. all that stuff... 'cause we all know one thing leads to another...

and can't tell me it don't 'cause i been in that position...

u never know wha's gonna happen.. so save whatever u wanna do until AFTEr marriage... it'll be that much more special.. and u know that u aint doin nethin wrong...

think about it this way... would u wanna risk being wrong by doin nethin before marriage?... we all know bid daddy's watchin us... he knows all and sees all.. so best to jus keep the stuff u wanna do until AFTER marriage..

130778[/snapback]

Jaspaul singh bro true its good to know eachother b4 and going out like that I'm not against it, was always against assisted/arranged marriages and then u meet these ppl lol like this girl who getting divorced at 22 even though they met at uni....er.... Heard toooooo many stories for both types of marriage and people change so much after marriage that lol sometimes it seems like a waste getting to know anyone anymore than u can in an arranged marriage (which nowadays is actually a few weeks for some and not 5mins lol).

LOL I would never get divorced, don't believe in it, I find it very strange that you do an ardas in front of Guru Ji and then say nah we aint getting on so lets move on. I can understand separation but I'm not for divorce so lol that dont apply to me fingers crossed.

er i just going off topic, basically im not against either, whiever suits anyone, just got cheesed off at Squall cos was pretty rude calling someone old fashioned so i had to be a bit in ur face back soz.

kissing = jooth...

(i'm mainly talkin about from a SIKHI perspective... whether one is amritdhari or on the PATH of Sikhi... if one is not on the path of sikhi.. then tha's a diff story..)..

refer to this thread on the kissing topic..

kissing

its also discussed in this thread

amritdhari's and relationships...

130793[/snapback]

yeah true...i think it leads to kaam (lust)...thats just my opinion though....

peace

no i agree with u as well....

teh point is DONT do anything bad with people.. and u know what i'm referring bad to....

just enjoy life.. sit back and chill... dont put these kind of pressures on ur mind...

its funny cuz ppl liek me dont wrry abt it.. while ppl are depressed...... hahahahhahaaha.. now thts funny!!

NO BAD STUFF!!

no i agree with u as well....

teh point is DONT do anything bad with people.. and u know what i'm referring bad to....

just enjoy life.. sit back and chill... dont put these kind of pressures on ur mind...

its funny cuz ppl liek me dont wrry abt it.. while ppl are depressed...... hahahahhahaaha.. now thts funny!!

NO BAD STUFF!!

130891[/snapback]

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif yeah

why have tention eh?

haha was wandering Khalsa _ girl swore...aww

130503[/snapback]

it wasnt me who swore...i was just telling you all what the guy said to his wife...its not like I swore.....im so sorry...but i'll give you guys a hint...hmm...i wonder if admin will get mad though....here it goes:

the word also means #2 ...(as in....it means poo) blush.gif

and yeah...it WASNT me who swore...it was just somethine the guy said to his wife...thats all....

me not bad....right admin?

130544[/snapback]

I was only kidding

Guest _Harpreet Kaur_
i got an idea.. how about we worry about OURSELVES... let others do what they want... it does not effect ur sikhi one bit...

unless u got a PERSONAL story to tell, and need some comforting... this thread is pointless...

whussup wit u peepz and being worried bout what 'guyz and gurlz are doing'... who the hell cares?... seems like peepz are more interested in the opposite sex rather then their own Sikhi...

130410[/snapback]

Waheguru.....Satnam

Great advice Veerji, seems like we sometimes like to point the finger at others to make ourselves feel like better people... who are we to judge? If you really want to fix some wrongs in the world...start with yourself.

Waheguru