Girls .. ?

Guest some concerned guy

haha was wandering Khalsa _ girl swore...aww

130503[/snapback]

it wasnt me who swore...i was just telling you all what the guy said to his wife...its not like I swore.....im so sorry...but i'll give you guys a hint...hmm...i wonder if admin will get mad though....here it goes:

the word also means #2 ...(as in....it means poo) blush.gif

and yeah...it WASNT me who swore...it was just somethine the guy said to his wife...thats all....

me not bad....right admin?

130544[/snapback]

I was only kidding

130994[/snapback]

oh...ok

i thought you actually meant it...and yeah....ok

me happy now...lol..hehe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _ranjeet_

the first thing i will like to say even if the girl is amritdhari or not ..first thing u should not forget its a human behavior to react wut ever lures him ......we sikhs r not droped by some wher from the sky we r the created one with a neutral mind set //tha no one is supirior.......so mind is free dont let them to starp its neck like a dog ...even u want to change u can keep uer basic of the realigion ...khalsa <admin-profanity filter activated> too khalsas do sex n evry thing .. so wuts rong in it if some do ot of our self created guildlines..its just afreedom of a mind/....till u do it honestly .........i know when u talk about this sounds like its so cheap ..but truth is we lives with thsi thing evry second of our life ..this is our weekness thaht we call it vulgur or nything ....so dont critisied ny one .unless u know the truth ..my opinion is .. do wut ever uer mind says honestly..and more like a human being....lets come more dwn to earth and celebrate the frredom of mind making a new eraa of humantary ground..and gives more horizon to sikhisim

still if u find it offence u can ignore reply will be appriciated pi3@sympatico.ca

thx joo luve u all

hey everybody...I noticed that the topic got a little bit off course, just a tad...I don't want to spoil the party, but I just thought I add a thought of my own:

Relationships are tough especially now. It's fine to say that physical relations are wrong, but when a person guy or girl first starts experimenting with romance...it can be hard to know boundaries. Is it dating..are you allowed to use terms like girlfriend/ boyfriend...are you allowed to hold hands, hug, kiss? these types of limits are things that we each have to establish for ourselves....and that's really hard esp if a person doesn't know what they are doing, has no prior experience...

so in direct answer to the original post...maybe those girls are just really confused...and don't know their own limits until they've crossed them, and it's too late. but I think this can happen to guys just as easily...

unfortunately there is no way to say for sure what is okay. from what I understand the point of having no physical relations before marriage is to protect your heart, keep it pure for your partner..so that there is no reservation to true spiritual union with your spouse...but it's not only physical relationships that can wound a heart before marriage...and that's the biggest battle...how do you know when it's too much (emotional or physical)?

this is a really hard thing to answer, esp for people who want to have love marriages...they have risk their hearts before marriage so that they figure out who they fit with...maybe that was the underlying quest for some of those errant bibean....

bhul chuk maf

-Bhani Kaur

khalsa gurl... so disappointed in u... how dare u say tht.... hehe LOL.gif

we dont want thsi thread closed. :lol: .. rite sangat...?? :umm:

131364[/snapback]

haha! no reply penji! LOL.gif

:umm:

its ok penji...i still lub ju!!! wink2.gif *HUGS*

131557[/snapback]

xoxoxoxox... yah teh topic has been goin crazy lately... jus ignore us... go on... give ur views.... :@