Taking Bath In Sarowar

Guest confused

It comes in Naank prakash katha that Akal Purakh himself dig the sarovar, where Har Ki Pauri is situated these days. Sarovars have nothing to do with teerath ishnaans. It is the water which has the significance. Our santhiya teacher( student of sant gurbachan singh ji) explains that water is such an element which absorbs all the vibrations and energy. It is just simple water, which becomes amrit after reading of Baanis. At Harmandir sahib, keertan is done throughout the day which affects the water that is why it is called amrit sarovar. That is why Guru Arjan Dev Ji created amrit sarovar. If it was of no use Guru ji would not have created it, coz Guru Ji never wanted Sikhs to fall in traps of Brahmins at various teeraths, so Guru Ji created our own teerath for us.

Sant Jarnail Singh never missed the amrit vela ishnaan at Harmandir Sahib. Theres a sakhi related to it. When Sant Ji surrendered himself, two Singhs accompanied him to Jail. Sant Ji said to them that we are not going to miss the amrit vela ishnan at darbaar sahib, Singhs did not took it seriously. Whn the singhs woke up at amrit vela Sant ji was not there in the jail. They shouted and called policemen and asked if they had done something to Sant ji , but the policemen instead said that they both have helped Sant ji to escape. When it was around ten o clock in the morning, Sant Jarnail Singh was seen coming to the jail from the entrance gate. Everyone asked that where he was. He replied that i told you before that i m not going to miss the amrit vela ishnaan at Harmandir Sahib. The policemen said that these 4 walls are not capable of keeping you imprisioned, there is no such jail which can imprison you, you are great, and after few days only they released Sant Ji. There was also a person who had cancer and came to sant ji, he was not able to move even. Sant ji sent a singh with him and told him to constantly pour amrit sarovar's jal into his head and do sukhmani sahibs path and his cancer was cured. Theres a recent case where a girl got his eyesight back after doing ishnaan in the sarovar. you can even see the video at youtube

So it all depends on one's sharda. If we no sharda and just taking a dip in sarovar coz everyone else is. that might be of no use. But i have personal experience with this. whenever i do Ishnaan at amrit sarovar, it feels as if a lot of burden has been lifted off me. Even when i m not feeling physically well, i get relief by taking bath at amrit sarovar.