Sikh Girls Going Out With Muslims

Guest militant singh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2761062/Bar-manager-stalked-ex-boyfriend-apologised-letter-weak-jumping-death-bridge.html

Bar manager stalked by her ex-boyfriend apologised in letter for being ‘weak’ before jumping to her death from bridge
  • Kamaljit Sidhu suffered months of harassment from ex-partner Ryan Dey
  • The 29-year-old plunged to her death from motorway bridge over M6 near Birmingham
  • She had split up with Dey a week before she died, an inquest has been told
  • Lorry driver refused to accept relationship was over and stalked her on social media
  • Dey was jailed in April for stalking and causing serious alarm or distress
  • Coroner for Black Country, Robin Balmain, records verdict of death by misadventure

A woman who was stalked by her ex-boyfriend left her family a note apologising for being 'weak' hours before she fell to her death from a motorway bridge, an inquest has heard.

Kamaljit Sidhu, 29, died on October 25 last year following months of harassment from her ex-partner Ryan Dey.

She died hours after plunging from a motorway bridge over the M6 near Birmingham in the early hours of the morning.

The bar manager was seen sitting on the ledge holding onto a gate while drinking from a bottle of wine shortly before she fell to her death.

An inquest heard how the 'bubbly' 29-year-old had appeared happy on the day she died.

But her attitude changed when she saw Dey - and her friend Wioletta Zawislak told Smethwick Coroner's Court that Miss Sidhu had 'crawled into the toilet' to hide from him.

Ms Sidhu, known to friends as Kam, had been in a relationship with Dey for 18 months but she split up with him a week before her death in October.

But the lorry driver refused to accept the relationship was over and stalked her on social media and bombarded her with late night calls to her home.

In April, Dey, 23, was jailed for two years after he admitted stalking and causing serious alarm or distress.

Dey had threatened her when she wanted to end the relationship, subjecting her to a long campaign that included sitting outside her home in his car sounding the horn.

The inquest heard three young men saw Ms Sidhu, from Great Barr, sitting on a ledge drinking wine above the M6 before letting go and shouting 'no, no, no'. She later died of multiple injuries.

Family members later found a note attached to a bottle of moisturiser that said: 'I loved you all. I just got weak. Sorry. x.'.

Recording a verdict of death by misadventure Coroner for the Black Country Robin Balmain said her actions on the bridge were 'inherently dangerous'.

He added: 'This is a young lady who was troubled clearly.

'She had earlier suggested that her family might be at some risk if she went home. What happened is tragic.'

The court heard that Dey had harassed Ms Sidhu in the last few months of the relationship before she was driven to split from him.

He had stepped up his campaign of harassment during the last week of her life, the court was told.

Dey stole her mobile phone while they were together and even hacked into her Facebook account to find out who she was talking to.

He also threatened to reveal personal secrets to her family and rang her parents' home so often they were forced to change their number.

Earlier Miss Zawislak told the inquest: 'She was really happy and laughing until she saw him.

'Then she crawled to the toilet to hide from him. She was terrified and shaking.'

Speaking after the inquest, her sister Narinder Kaur said: 'Kam said to us that whatever he says he will do, he will do.

'We still do not know what happened to her between 2.30am and when she was seen on the ledge at 4.34pm.

'It's disappointing because there is a large gap there. No-one knows what she was doing or who she was with for those two hours.

'We were hoping to find out what happened then during the inquest, but we didn't. We think there is more to it.

Seems like the parents fault. If they had brought her up with more conservative, Sikh values, wouldn't have happened

was ryan dey a muslim?

tbh this coulda happened if it was any punjabi guy but she may have had beter support. I hope sidhu realised what shes done now.

if ryan was stalking you then why were u with him for months :s doesnt make sense.. people like this anger me they have been brainwashed to the max.

would suprise me if kam was cheating on ryan. O well who am i to say.. hope waheguru forgives her.

ive started collage and am shoked 2 find the amount of so called sikh girls modern 'sikhs' going out with muslims and others while they diss respect thier sikh brothers 1 asked me y u got a Bhinderanwale t shirt on i go cos i represent the sikh freedom movement she jus goes ur mad f***ed in da head sikhism oriinated 4rm hinduism dis dat the usual.Another thing they even wera karas and chins with khandas and smoke drink -evrything .If u say anything they out u dwn or start an argument with mentality dat its ' Jus anova singh religious guy dont know much were modern we got a life we got a boyfriend whos 'cool' .Truth is ikh girls these days r a disgrace 2 us DISGRACE dont know nothing -dont try -and dont wanna thye have gotta be set straight ! or the future of Sikhi in the long term in England dosent look bright -wen ur own sistas r puttin u dwn as extreamists - low lifes and stupid isiots while going out with nuslims who later convert them and use and abuse them if u get what i mean Its shoking 2 c what happens in colages Im ashamed of sikh girls and have come up with a term with my friends Sikh-<admin-profanity filter activated> the only way 2 describe dem they call themselves sikhs and be sluts They need 2 be set stright i appeal 2 all of the bruvas 2 set em staright .-Eduacte dem

insult them if u have 2 if they put u dwn wen u sayin right DEFEND UR SIKHI BE THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE DEFENDERS OF THE FAITH

well, why think so negative. I know two Sardars who are married to Muslim women. One is my chacha and the other is a training officer in my office. Any which way, how does that matter? I really don't have taste for Sikh Girls. They have irritating nasalised voice and on top of that thier filthy attitude. I was in a relation with a jatt-Sikh girl and oh God, that was a nightmare(calling it a nightmare because of lack of words to describe the the scale of magnitude of her Psychoness) I have always had good response from non-Sikh girls including our American clients. Non-Sikh girls admire my turban, my beard and I have got few propasals for relationship but after that stupid relationship, I just feel that I should stay single for a while. Not all girls are like that, this is just my personal experiance. If a Silk girls wants to marry a non-Sikh, let her go. Who cares, are they the only girls on earth? No. Craving for girls will only give them an upper hand (that is something psychological) Chill and remember, that there are many fish in the Ocean.

well, why think so negative. I know two Sardars who are married to Muslim women. One is my chacha and the other is a training officer in my office. Any which way, how does that matter? I really don't have taste for Sikh Girls. They have irritating nasalised voice and on top of that thier filthy attitude. I was in a relation with a jatt-Sikh girl and oh God, that was a nightmare(calling it a nightmare because of lack of words to describe the the scale of magnitude of her Psychoness) I have always had good response from non-Sikh girls including our American clients. Non-Sikh girls admire my turban, my beard and I have got few propasals for relationship but after that stupid relationship, I just feel that I should stay single for a while. Not all girls are like that, this is just my personal experiance. If a Silk girls wants to marry a non-Sikh, let her go. Who cares, are they the only girls on earth? No. Craving for girls will only give them an upper hand (that is something psychological) Chill and remember, that there are many fish in the Ocean.

Malkeet ,

if that is your name, please tell me your muslim aunties have sikh children, muslim children or atheists because that is the only three flavours that come out of that situation , the chances that the kids will be sikhs is lower than that of being atheist , because your uncles have zero respect or knowledge of what the Guru s and Sikhs of the past laid their lives down for just like those girls you cuss, and to be honest there is no way a muslimah is going to be versed enough or even motivated enough to teach their kids to be gursikhs . So there you have it the destruction of the future of sikhi . It is not about fish in the sea it is about ensuring going forward that there are a strong group of Sikh women who know and can teach their kids what it means to be real , to stand up for right, to be spiritual ...sure anyone can throw up their hands and say let them go ....but that is washing your hands of responsibility that Guru ji placed on all his followers to spread the message of sikhi and remind those who have strayed where the path lies and encourage them back .Guru ji didn't bring up generations of backsliders , you can't crow about being sikh if you are willing to just let it slide

Guest Jacfsing2

Malkeet ,

if that is your name, please tell me your muslim aunties have sikh children, muslim children or atheists because that is the only three flavours that come out of that situation , the chances that the kids will be lower than that of being atheist , because your uncles have zero respect or knowledge of what the Guru s and Sikhs of the past laid their lives down for just like those girls you cuss, and to be honest there is no way a muslimah is going to be versed enough or even motivated enough to teach their kids to be gursikhs . So there you have it the destruction of the future of sikhi . It is not about fish in the sea it is about ensuring going forward that there are a strong group of Sikh women who know and can teach their kids what it means to be real , to stand up for right, to be spiritual ...sure anyone can throw up their hands and say let them go ....but that is washing your hands of responsibility that Guru ji placed on all his followers to spread the message of sikhi and remind those who have strayed where the path lies and encourage them back .Guru ji didn't bring up generations of backsliders , you can't crow about being sikh if you are willing to just let it slide

It was destruction even before the marriage. The probably weren't taught it well like many of the previous generation. And even if they were taught they still had no desire to live it.

Guest Jacfsing2

What are you talking about "Sikh" girls? Are you referring to those who are absorbed in Gurbani? Those who call Guru Sahib words that I can't repeat, (you know what I mean)? Or those that take intoxication and alcohol? Also all people are your brothers or sisters so why would you be flirting with them?

It was destruction even before the marriage. The probably weren't taught it well like many of the previous generation. And even if they were taught they still had no desire to live it.

It's like this they grew up surrounded by jewels of wisdom, but being ignorant of their value they considered them commonplace pebbles and thus paid them no mind . Having grown up being influenced by Godless,faithless people they believe that the treasure lies in 'living it up' . There is still time to show them what treasures lie in their own yard ...and that is what we must do ...

What are you talking about "Sikh" girls? Are you referring to those who are absorbed in Gurbani? Those who call Guru Sahib words that I can't repeat, (you know what I mean)? Or those that take intoxication and alcohol? Also all people are your brothers or sisters so why would you be flirting with them?

obviously I'm talking about girls born in Sikh families but with a foul attitude towads Sardars. Haven't you heard them saying that they want a monna. And, when did I say we should flirt? My post was in the context of this thread.

Guest Jacfsing2

obviously I'm talking about girls born in Sikh families but with a foul attitude towads Sardars. Haven't you heard them saying that they want a monna. And, when did I say we should flirt? My post was in the context of this thread.

Being born into a Sikh family doesn't make one Sikh.

Malkeet ,

if that is your name, please tell me your muslim aunties have sikh children, muslim children or atheists because that is the only three flavours that come out of that situation , the chances that the kids will be sikhs is lower than that of being atheist , because your uncles have zero respect or knowledge of what the Guru s and Sikhs of the past laid their lives down for just like those girls you cuss, and to be honest there is no way a muslimah is going to be versed enough or even motivated enough to teach their kids to be gursikhs . So there you have it the destruction of the future of sikhi . It is not about fish in the sea it is about ensuring going forward that there are a strong group of Sikh women who know and can teach their kids what it means to be real , to stand up for right, to be spiritual ...sure anyone can throw up their hands and say let them go ....but that is washing your hands of responsibility that Guru ji placed on all his followers to spread the message of sikhi and remind those who have strayed where the path lies and encourage them back .Guru ji didn't bring up generations of backsliders , you can't crow about being sikh if you are willing to just let it slide

you are taking my post out of context. I wrote about the filthy attitude that some Sikh girls have for Sardars in comparison to non-Sikh girls. Do you remember Tapsee Pannu(born in a Sikh family), a Bollywood actress, saying that she will never marry a Sardar on national media. So why should we nag ourselves for such girls. By the way, my nephew has unshorn hair.

you are taking my post out of context. I wrote about the filthy attitude that some Sikh girls have for Sardars in comparison to non-Sikh girls. Do you remember Tapsee Pannu(born in a Sikh family), a Bollywood actress, saying that she will never marry a Sardar on national media. So why should we nag ourselves for such girls. By the way, my nephew has unshorn hair.

your nephew ? excuse me get it straight you were talking about your Chacha and Chachi so that make any kid your cousin....he may have a jooda but does he know anything about sikhi . Besides I hold you at zero level of sikhi because you engaged in dating and then talk about considering other faith girls ...man sort out your besharami before you judge others . You may not consider it your duty but I think that is down to your lack of knowledge but I will try my best whenever and whereever I can.

p.s. anyone capable of hanging their iman, sharam hiya on a koonti to go to Bollywood is not Dasmesh Pita di beti ...when she said it , the thought that came to mind 'tanu kaun puchh reha ?' kaali ghada jadde bolda