Sikh Girls Going Out With Muslims

Guest militant singh

Guest Jacfsing2

you are taking my post out of context. I wrote about the filthy attitude that some Sikh girls have for Sardars in comparison to non-Sikh girls. Do you remember Tapsee Pannu(born in a Sikh family), a Bollywood actress, saying that she will never marry a Sardar on national media. So why should we nag ourselves for such girls. By the way, my nephew has unshorn hair.

Gurbachana has Kesh as well. But he's not a role model to disciples of Guru Nanak. It takes more than dressing-up like a Sikh than to be a Sikh. You must follow the Hukams of Guru Sahib.

your nephew ? excuse me get it straight you were talking about your Chacha and Chachi so that make any kid your cousin....he may have a jooda but does he know anything about sikhi . Besides I hold you at zero level of sikhi because you engaged in dating and then talk about considering other faith girls ...man sort out your besharami before you judge others . You may not consider it your duty but I think that is down to your lack of knowledge but I will try my best whenever and whereever I can.

p.s. anyone capable of hanging their iman, sharam hiya on a koonti to go to Bollywood is not Dasmesh Pita di beti ...when she said it , the thought that came to mind 'tanu kaun puchh reha ?' kaali ghada jadde bolda

As i said earlier, you are taking me out of context. I was talking about girls who are born in a Sikh family but have a bad attitude towards Sardars, not those girls who are really proud to be a Sikh and would love to marry a Sardar. The fact that a Sikh girl would be able to teach Sikhi to her children better than a non-Sikh girl is a different topic. The thread is 'Sikh girls going out with Muslims' and it's in that context I wrote that we should not bother ourselves because of such girls and that there are girls that appreciate Sikh boys even though they themselves are not Sikhs. And I don't see anything wrong in marrying a non-Sikh girl because she will become a Sikh and will have a kaur after her name, will visit Gurudwara, learn moolmantar, then Japji Sahib and she will progress. And, thank you for correcting me, he's my cousin and quite a good Sikh. And what assurance is there that if I marry a Sikh girl, she would turn out to be a good Sikh. And you wrote"...stop judging others" look who's talking, called anyone besharm lately.

Guest Jacfsing2

As i said earlier, you are taking me out of context. I was talking about girls who are born in a Sikh family but have a bad attitude towards Sardars, not those girls who are really proud to be a Sikh and would love to marry a Sardar. The fact that a Sikh girl would be able to teach Sikhi to her children better than a non-Sikh girl is a different topic. The thread is 'Sikh girls going out with Muslims' and it's in that context I wrote that we should not bother ourselves because of such girls and that there are girls that appreciate Sikh boys even though they themselves are not Sikhs. And I don't see anything wrong in marrying a non-Sikh girl because she will become a Sikh and will have a kaur after her name, will visit Gurudwara, learn moolmantar, then Japji Sahib and she will progress. And, thank you for correcting me, he's my cousin and quite a good Sikh. And what assurance is there that if I marry a Sikh girl, she would turn out to be a good Sikh. And you wrote"...stop judging others" look who's talking, called anyone besharm lately.

What makes you sure that this woman or girl will convert?

it is phokat karam wale men like you that turn our girls off from sikh men ...instead of blaming others for the situation why don't you look at what you sound and act like ...where did you hear it was desirable for SIkh men to behave like you? I'm interested since you have no sharam about openly stating intent to reject all sikh girls yourself .

it is phokat karam wale men like you that turn our girls off from sikh men ...instead of blaming others for the situation why don't you look at what you sound and act like ...where did you hear it was desirable for SIkh men to behave like you? I'm interested since you have no sharam about openly stating intent to reject all sikh girls yourself .

Bro.. read my last post again. when did I Say that all Sikhs girls should be rejected. Don't you understand the meaning of the word 'context?' Again, for the third time, I do not know how to make it more simple for you, My post was regarding those girls who were born in a Sikh family but have a foul attitude for Sardars, not all Sikh girls. Are we on the same page? Now, I would like to marry a Sikh girl, if I like her and She likes me. The reason I mentioned the fact that girls from other faiths have proposed me was to show that we should not nag because of Sikh girls who look down upon Sikh boys. Will you marry a girl who looks down upon you or will you marry a girl who appreciates you? Tell me why should we annoy ourselves because of those girls who are born in a Sikh family but wants to marry a monna, a Hindu or a Muslim. By mentioning the fact that the girls from other Faiths shows interest in Sardars, I wanted to compare the attitude of those girls who were born in a Sikh family but look down upon Sardars vis-a-vis the attitude of girls from other faiths for Sardars. And, How did I make Sikh girls turn off from Sikh men? And you wrote "...phokat karam wale men like you that turn our girls off from sikh men ...instead of blaming others for the situation why don't you look at what you sound and act like ...where did you hear it was desirable for SIkh men to behave like you? I'm interested since you have no sharam.." You have committed a logical fallacy known as Ad Hominem. And since when did calling others with names like 'phukat karam wale men' and 'hypocrites' considered desirable behaviour for Sikhs?

What makes you sure that this woman or girl will convert?

Your are deviating from the original content,theme and the context of this thread. Its a logical fallacy known as red herring. The subject of discussion is "Sikh girls going out with Muslims" and I'm talking in that context. The discussion whether a non-Sikh girl would convert after marriage and become a good Sikh or whether a Sikh girl would turn out to be good Sikh should be a different thread. But since you have asked me this question, my answer would be that there is no assurance whatsoever that a Girl from a Sikh family would turn out to be a good Sikh or a non-Sikh girl would convert and become a Good Sikh, Unless you know her very well.

Bro.. read my last post again. when did I Say that all Sikhs girls should be rejected. Don't you understand the meaning of the word 'context?' Again, for the third time, I do not know how to make it more simple for you, My post was regarding those girls who were born in a Sikh family but have a foul attitude for Sardars, not all Sikh girls. Are we on the same page? Now, I would like to marry a Sikh girl, if I like her and She likes me. The reason I mentioned the fact that girls from other faiths have proposed me was to show that we should not nag because of Sikh girls who look down upon Sikh boys. Will you marry a girl who looks down upon you or will you marry a girl who appreciates you? Tell me why should we annoy ourselves because of those girls who are born in a Sikh family but wants to marry a monna, a Hindu or a Muslim. By mentioning the fact that the girls from other Faiths shows interest in Sardars, I wanted to compare the attitude of those girls who were born in a Sikh family but look down upon Sardars vis-a-vis the attitude of girls from other faiths for Sardars. And, How did I make Sikh girls turn off from Sikh men? And you wrote "...phokat karam wale men like you that turn our girls off from sikh men ...instead of blaming others for the situation why don't you look at what you sound and act like ...where did you hear it was desirable for SIkh men to behave like you? I'm interested since you have no sharam.." You have committed a logical fallacy known as Ad Hominem. And since when did calling others with names like 'phukat karam wale men' and 'hypocrites' considered desirable behaviour for Sikhs?

first you are unpard because my initials are not JSV but JKV thus a female , second : you are the one who want to come here and slag off sikh women in general as being not worth the bother because of one person , since when was that in the context of what you started ? so addressing your point about those girls who are going astray: there are two issues through ignorance of sikhi they fall for MENs patter in general and do the unsikh behaviour of dating etc then on top of that they see unsikh like behaviour and hypocritical behaviour in the sikh guys where they date out of faith regularly and think what's the point of being good if these jokers can't follow the rules too? thus use it as a justification to misbehave .

I'm not saying it is a correct way of analysing the situation on their part but seriously before pointing the finger at others one should make sure that one is following Guru ji's hukham which you have said you haven't and are still considering not following . You are happy to boast about your family and friends failure to follow Guru Gobind SIngh ji's hukham about not marrying muslims ...this is the same crime for which Akali Phoola SIngh administered Panj Piarey punishment on Maharaja Ranjit SIngh of whipping, then go on to say those girls who do fall for muslim guys are not worth putting straight . Then why should I bother listening to your words ?

I find it astounding that these girls validate their behaviour based on the behaviour of a minority of boys.

The majority of Sikh males are beta male mommy's boys.

Where are these "Kauragious " women that are born to lead.

Do they have the boldness of not following the herd of the other girls?

veera The true Kaurs don't follow the herd anyway ...it's just these tragic girls who think aping lesser cultural values of the faithless is being'modern' and 'independent'. Hey sisters don't you realise you are catering to Men's lowest thought patterns and that too without requiring any form of commitment on their part. Being a Mummy's boy as a Sikh is manhood suicide, you are supposed to be a warrior not a simpering wreck who has to ask Mummy everything ...MAN UP THE KHALSA WAY!