Sikh Girls Going Out With Muslims

Guest militant singh

first you are unpard because my initials are not JSV but JKV thus a female , second : you are the one who want to come here and slag off sikh women in general as being not worth the bother because of one person , since when was that in the context of what you started ? so addressing your point about those girls who are going astray: there are two issues through ignorance of sikhi they fall for MENs patter in general and do the unsikh behaviour of dating etc then on top of that they see unsikh like behaviour and hypocritical behaviour in the sikh guys where they date out of faith regularly and think what's the point of being good if these jokers can't follow the rules too? thus use it as a justification to misbehave .

I'm not saying it is a correct way of analysing the situation on their part but seriously before pointing the finger at others one should make sure that one is following Guru ji's hukham which you have said you haven't and are still considering not following . You are happy to boast about your family and friends failure to follow Guru Gobind SIngh ji's hukham about not marrying muslims ...this is the same crime for which Akali Phoola SIngh administered Panj Piarey punishment on Maharaja Ranjit SIngh of whipping, then go on to say those girls who do fall for muslim guys are not worth putting straight . Then why should I bother listening to your words ?

You have committed Tu quoque, Ad hominen, red herring, contextomy and selective observation logical fallacies. I have clearly stated that I'm not talking about Sikh girls in general but only those girls who were born in a Sikh family but have a bad attitude towards Sardars. And, I have also clearly mentioned that the reason I mentioned My chacha's interfaith marriage and girls from other faiths proposing me was to show that Sardars are no less than other boys in terms of attractiveness, a good life partner, Looks, raw charisma etc and to compare the attitude of those girls who were born in a Sikh family but have a bad attitude for Sardars vis-à-vis the attitude of girls from other faiths towerds Sardars. So Sikh boys don't have to nag themselves for such girls. Now, Show me evidence where Guru Gobind Singh ji said to not to marry a Muslim women even though by rule, she would be a Sikh after marriage and what about Maharaja Runjit Singh's Hindu wives or are you of the view that Sikhs can marry Hindus but not Muslims. The question whether a Sikh boy can marry a non-Sikh girl should be a different thread, not here.

veera The true Kaurs don't follow the herd anyway ...it's just these tragic girls who think aping lesser cultural values of the faithless is being'modern' and 'independent'. Hey sisters don't you realise you are catering to Men's lowest thought patterns and that too without requiring any form of commitment on their part. Being a Mummy's boy as a Sikh is manhood suicide, you are supposed to be a warrior not a simpering wreck who has to ask Mummy everything ...MAN UP THE KHALSA WAY!

The mothers need to loosen up the apron strings and allow their boys to become men.

It is even harder for a boy when he is in a household dominated by females (particularly when he is the only boy). He can be rather spoilt and pampered and placed on a pedestal.

I have seen a lot of instances when little Gurpreet is not allowed to have a bit of rough and tumble because he is moddy coddled by his mother, only until he is a little older he gets picked on by other boys. When he hits 16, he discovers his masculinity, goes to the gym, takes up martial arts.

One of my observations regarding martial arts, Muslim mothers encourage their boys to take martial arts, our mothers discourage theirs.

The mothers need to loosen up the apron strings and allow their boys to become men.

It is even harder for a boy when he is in a household dominated by females (particularly when he is the only boy). He can be rather spoilt and pampered and placed on a pedestal.

I have seen a lot of instances when little Gurpreet is not allowed to have a bit of rough and tumble because he is moddy coddled by his mother, only until he is a little older he gets picked on by other boys. When he hits 16, he discovers his masculinity, goes to the gym, takes up martial arts.

One of my observations regarding martial arts, Muslim mothers encourage their boys to take martial arts, our mothers discourage theirs.

I agree that sikh mothers are not the same as the sikh mothers of the past , who didn't consider their children as their possessions but a special sewa to bring up the Khalsa ready to do battle against injustice. Those mothers would have the courage to be straight as arrow when the kids stepped off the path. These mothers are more worried about being seen as a friend by her kids , that's why you see mothers and daughters going to pubs and clubs together (facepalm) ap doob geh horaan nu kimme Khalsa banauna ? Them smiling and cooing when their kid removes his dastar, cuts his kesh and says 'wow mere munda kinna sohna lagda' bolstering the patit in his wayward path. Kitte oh Maava like Maharani Jind Kaur ji who on feeling the absence of a dastar and kesh on her son's head , told him that was the biggest hurt in her life to know that he had lost blessings of the Guru by becoming patit : not death of her husband, not the treachery of the dogras, the kidnap of her child, the imprisionment, the loss of her position and her eyesight BUT TO KNOW HER SON HAD LOST HIS SIKHI.

Muslims are very very aggressive they teach their kids from age one to fight, to be tough, to have hatred against the kuffar....Apart for the hate element that is how we used to be 150 years back ...that is not that long ago three/four generations; it can be reversed but we have to act now , starting with the girls and boys in the school system :Bani, Kirtan: morals, ethics and martial arts .We can use our history to teach morals and ethics easily and give them someone to use as inspiration. Would online gatka lessons be a good bridging option from sikhi unaware to sikhi aware?

I agree that sikh mothers are not the same as the sikh mothers of the past , who didn't consider their children as their possessions but a special sewa to bring up the Khalsa ready to do battle against injustice. Those mothers would have the courage to be straight as arrow when the kids stepped off the path. These mothers are more worried about being seen as a friend by her kids , that's why you see mothers and daughters going to pubs and clubs together (facepalm) ap doob geh horaan nu kimme Khalsa banauna ? Them smiling and cooing when their kid removes his dastar, cuts his kesh and says 'wow mere munda kinna sohna lagda' bolstering the patit in his wayward path. Kitte oh Maava like Maharani Jind Kaur ji who on feeling the absence of a dastar and kesh on her son's head , told him that was the biggest hurt in her life to know that he had lost blessings of the Guru by becoming patit : not death of her husband, not the treachery of the dogras, the kidnap of her child, the imprisionment, the loss of her position and her eyesight BUT TO KNOW HER SON HAD LOST HIS SIKHI.

Muslims are very very aggressive they teach their kids from age one to fight, to be tough, to have hatred against the kuffar....Apart for the hate element that is how we used to be 150 years back ...that is not that long ago three/four generations; it can be reversed but we have to act now , starting with the girls and boys in the school system :Bani, Kirtan: morals, ethics and martial arts .We can use our history to teach morals and ethics easily and give them someone to use as inspiration. Would online gatka lessons be a good bridging option from sikhi unaware to sikhi aware?

The issues we have are a part of a wider problem in society.

We as Sikhs are not immune, but I think there is a problem when a girl follows Kim Kardashian on instagram or twitter. There is a lack of good solid role models in contemporary society.

The first set of role models should be your parents. Problem is children for whatever reason pick up the bad habits first.

Kids are very receptive to kirtan and bani if it is taught in the right way. Gurdwarae have the facilities available but need to do more, new Sikh schools opening up are doing more.

But it is noticeable by many Sikhs that as we move up the Maslow Hierarchy of Needs that more needs to be done.

Society historically have always swung between extremes from being materialistic to spiritual, feast to famine.

The Sikh way is the miri-piri way, it is to have the balance so that we remain unaffected as possible with these fickle duality/changes. That is where we need to be.

Sikh channel aired programme yesterday at 8pm, about a Sikh girl from Canada studying at a UK Midlands university that was forced intov prostitution by a grooming gang, apparently after her drink was spiked.

All that from just one spiked drink? I assume it was Diet Coke too.

I'm beginning to think some of us are going hyper on the white knighting in these situations. We are unwittingly absolving some of these girls who relish playing with fire of all responsibility when they get burnt. Not in all situations BTW.

Sikh channel aired programme yesterday at 8pm, about a Sikh girl from Canada studying at a UK Midlands university that was forced intov prostitution by a grooming gang, apparently after her drink was spiked.

Did u watch tonights episode of "sikh ethics", with bhai mohan singh (S.A.S)? The talk was about dangers present in universities and colleges, from these dirty p@kis, who just wont stop this drug/rape/prostitution/grooming stuff. Unbelievably a dirty p@ki rang up the show, and on live tv, he insulted sikhs and sikh girls, sayin how this groomin is fake n how "ur girls love us" etc. Statistics r shockin, which the guys on the show revealed, which were found by researchers in uk universities. 1 in 3 girls have been sexually abused/assaulted, which is astonishing! Some of the stories told on the show itself, regarding cases of our girls, is frightening. 1 story was how of an actual S.a.s (sikh awareness society) anti-grooming talk at a london uni, there was a p@ki sittin in attendance within the talk, wearing a kara pretending to be a sikh, whom they gripped up after the talk. Also a story where a 13yr old apni was groomed online, and at a sikhi camp, 2 p@kis turned up (online groomers), gatecrashed the camp, n took away the girl sayin "shes converted to islam anyways....". Very sad times.