Sikh Girls Going Out With Muslims

Guest militant singh

All of this reminds us why we still need Shasters.

And then a lengthy prison sentence for using those shashters. Self defence is one thing, but going to town on Abdul because he was checking some Sikh girl is a bad idea. You know the courts will spin it as "Insecure Sikh guy can't handle Sikh females having fun with non-Sikhs."

Guest Jacfsing2

And then a lengthy prison sentence for using those shashters. Self defence is one thing, but going to town on Abdul because he was checking some Sikh girl is a bad idea. You know the courts will spin it as "Insecure Sikh guy can't handle Sikh females having fun with non-Sikhs."

Actually there is something about Shastars that simply having them on you will make people less likely to mess with you. Most of these women don't have a Kirpan, (or any other Shastar on them), so it's clear that they'd be more likely to be victims of violence and harassment. On the other hand if you do have shastar, (any shastar) on you people don't try to use their tactics as much. That's the reason why some fat guy with a gun would be less likely to be attacked then the muscular guy without a gun.

Actually there is something about Shastars that simply having them on you will make people less likely to mess with you. Most of these women don't have a Kirpan, (or any other Shastar on them), so it's clear that they'd be more likely to be victims of violence and harassment. On the other hand if you do have shastar, (any shastar) on you people don't try to use their tactics as much. That's the reason why some fat guy with a gun would be less likely to be attacked then the muscular guy without a gun.

There is a deterrent effect sure but if the girl gives off nervous vibe they will try their arm . SHastr without knowledge and training are worthless, besides empty hand techniques would be invaluable just in case you get jumped before you can do something or if you get disarmed in the set-to

Guest Jacfsing2

There is a deterrent effect sure but if the girl gives off nervous vibe they will try their arm . SHastr without knowledge and training are worthless, besides empty hand techniques would be invaluable just in case you get jumped before you can do something or if you get disarmed in the set-to

I would like to agree with you on the first point, but if someone doesn't know how to use Shastar stabs you, it won't necessarily kill; however, I'm sure they'll have a nervous breakdown and just stab continually until the opponent is dead or runs away, which would be a lot more painful than being stabbed once and dead. Or worse, they have a gun they can't use and require more than one shot, and each bullet will hurt like crazy. (I'm sure everyone would get a little nervous being forced to fight since they're not used to it). Even an accidental stab will hurt. Also if you lose your shastar the best thing to do in a fight is simply cheat, (with you know what's).

All of this reminds us why we still need Shasters.

True, but I think it is more important that our girls first get armed with Gurbani and Gurmat than Shastars. We can be armed to the teeth all we want but we should not forget our real shakti comes from Gurbani.

Gurbani Nitnem is almost non existent in our children's lives and that is primarily what will protect them as Sikhs in this world and the next

Did u watch tonights episode of "sikh ethics", with bhai mohan singh (S.A.S)? The talk was about dangers present in universities and colleges, from these dirty p@kis, who just wont stop this drug/rape/prostitution/grooming stuff. Unbelievably a dirty p@ki rang up the show, and on live tv, he insulted sikhs and sikh girls, sayin how this groomin is fake n how "ur girls love us" etc. Statistics r shockin, which the guys on the show revealed, which were found by researchers in uk universities. 1 in 3 girls have been sexually abused/assaulted, which is astonishing! Some of the stories told on the show itself, regarding cases of our girls, is frightening. 1 story was how of an actual S.a.s (sikh awareness society) anti-grooming talk at a london uni, there was a p@ki sittin in attendance within the talk, wearing a kara pretending to be a sikh, whom they gripped up after the talk. Also a story where a 13yr old apni was groomed online, and at a sikhi camp, 2 p@kis turned up (online groomers), gatecrashed the camp, n took away the girl sayin "shes converted to islam anyways....". Very sad times.

is this available on youtube? Scary stuff... TBH apneh bundeh can easily get paki girls theres just few things they need to drop such as drinking and pork etc.. these paki girls need attention not all is well in their homes either. Problem is apneh bundeh like to make themselves look like fools, cant woo a women etc its down to parenting and all the stuff written on here about a punjabi being a momas boy or sharabi dad following his footsteps.

And to those 2 groomers who came in I woulda smashed there face in and drove over dem with my car den i woulda asked wheres ur sister let me deal with her.

Guest Jacfsing2

when will these kinds of topics end :wow:

This topic started in October 2005 and was bumped by mrggg123 on September 3rd 2015 this topic will most likely be talked about for another few weeks, then in 10 years a new person will bump it and hopefully say, "This was what happened in our parents generation, we have totally different problems ..."

This topic started in October 2005 and was bumped by mrggg123 on September 3rd 2015 this topic will most likely be talked about for another few weeks, then in 10 years a new person will bump it and hopefully say, "This was what happened in our parents generation, we have totally different problems ..."

Also a story where a 13yr old apni was groomed online, and at a sikhi camp, 2 p@kis turned up (online groomers), gatecrashed the camp, n took away the girl sayin "shes converted to islam anyways....". Very sad times.

If this is true then we might as well give up. If tonday can walk in like that unchallenged and do that; I haven't even got the words for the Sikh 'men' that were present when it happened.

This seems so outlandish that it must be bull?

Or, we'll carry on like clowns and be saying the same thing in 10 years. This situation isn't going to change and could get much worse unless people start addressing it seriously. People have been highlighting this since the 80s. That makes it 30 years.

is this available on youtube? Scary stuff... TBH apneh bundeh can easily get paki girls theres just few things they need to drop such as drinking and pork etc.. these paki girls need attention not all is well in their homes either. Problem is apneh bundeh like to make themselves look like fools, cant woo a women etc its down to parenting and all the stuff written on here about a punjabi being a momas boy or sharabi dad following his footsteps.

And to those 2 groomers who came in I woulda smashed there face in and drove over dem with my car den i woulda asked wheres ur sister let me deal with her.

and that is what is wrong with male mentality ...'dealing with their sisters and mothers' would make you what ? bemukh and scum

I am so tired of the whole subcontinent thing meri beizzati kitti aa, mein ohde bhaine/voti/maa di izzat nu haath paonga ...can you guys actually beat each other up instead , why drag us innocent parties into your macho peeing contests?