Sikh Girls Going Out With Muslims

Guest militant singh

The reason why they muslims out with sikh girls.

increase sperm count

push them in to prostition

sell them off to arabs

use them for drug testing

dont go out with ttheir own as is brings shame on their communty

Why sikh girls go out with muslims

their ugly and no sikh boy would ever go out with them

they've had threats of been killed by them

muslims have taken nude pics of them then they threaten to show their parents

they have flash cars

or... maybe they just want to... maybe they like the guy for they think he is... or maybe ur completely rite...

regardless... i's NONE of our business... y'all need to focus on urselves and fix urselves before u try to change the world.. its very APPARENT that these gurlz don't really care about religion... obviously they're not following the path of sikhism... so then.. wha's it to you?... we've all come to that conclusion... now... on wit ur lives...

take what randip singh said VERY SERIOUSLY... i's a slap in the face for all of us... y'all are wastin ur time bickerin here bout these punjabi gurlz goin out with muslim guyz... WHO THE HELL CARES?... it's THEIR life... they're not SIKHS.... let them do whatever the hell they want... they aint harming any of you... they aint slandering any of you...

get on wit ur freakin lives... callin them slags or sluts or whatever the hell else u all said... y'all should be slapped upside the head... who the hell are u guyz to judge sum1 else?... since when did you all become SAINTS?... think before u type... if u don't agree wit that their doing... okay.. tha's fine... either go do somethin bout it or shut up and get on wit ur life...

lord have mercy...

Heera Singh i take your point some of what you say is true, but what would if a female freind or relation of yours who happens to be panjabi/sikh girl was in a relationship with muslim. what wud u sat to them ??

Its the intentions of the muslim boys we need to tell people about not spread racial hatred. Like i say alot of the girls are niave.

actually i've had close punjabi friends of mine date muslims.... honestly.. i don't really care...

now i know i's VERY diff here in canada..... 'cause none of that crap that happens in the UK happens here (i.e. muslim guyz tryin to convert gurlz n send em back home etc...)...

and i completely agree wit you that we need to inform these gurlz about the intentions of some of these guyz (i'm sure not ALL muslim guyz have the same intentions)... my couzin lives in the UK, who i'm really close to, and she tells me of this stuff as well... and like i said, we SHOULD inform these gurlz... but tha's it.. after that its up to them if they wanna listen or not... and most of these gurlz who are dating muslim guyz HAVE heard of this stuff... so they know what they're gettin into.... let them bear wit the consequenes of their own actions (whether the end result be good or bad)... 'as u sow, so shall you reap'...

what i'm gettin at here, is we have all these people that talkin all this smack about these gurlz on the forum... what good is that gonna do?... we all KNOW what's goin on in the UK... so go DO somethin bout it rather then talk trash bout these gurlz... we need to spread knowledge, but there's only so far that can go... after that.. i's not up to us, i's up to THEM whether they wanna listen or not...

after a point we should get on wit our lives... and let them get on wit theres...

Peace!

• 9 years later...

If you replace 'muslim' with 'white' , 'hispanic' whatever, its the same problem, it just happens that there are lots of muslims in areas with high sikh/hindu populations in the UK. Girls (and boys) of sikh heritage, in white areas also tend to go out with/marry goreh. But there is a big 'IF', from experience those with a positive/strong sikh background will typically seek out partners who are equally strong in sikhi.

The young sikhs who 'stray' aren't that committed to (or identify themselves as sikh). Those who go with the others do so for their own ends (feeling wanted, special....etc). If they got that from their own community then they would have no reason to look elsewhere.

Times have changed.

Sikh girls have realised that Muslim guys just want to use them for sex and exploit them as the Quran instructs.

More and more Muslim girls are realising that being with Sikh guys + non-Muslims in general will give them a life of equality and respect because only the Quran gives men the right to beat women and rape non-Muslims.

Plus more and more Sikh guys are realising that thousands of Puratan Singhs married women who were born into Muslim families but were abused and enslaved by Muslim armies so brave Singhs would rescue them + marry them.

More and more young Muslim women are realising they cannot respect a pedophile called Muhammad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgK-vq7Kcv4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCz9MXmcsw

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2761062/Bar-manager-stalked-ex-boyfriend-apologised-letter-weak-jumping-death-bridge.html

Bar manager stalked by her ex-boyfriend apologised in letter for being ‘weak’ before jumping to her death from bridge
  • Kamaljit Sidhu suffered months of harassment from ex-partner Ryan Dey
  • The 29-year-old plunged to her death from motorway bridge over M6 near Birmingham
  • She had split up with Dey a week before she died, an inquest has been told
  • Lorry driver refused to accept relationship was over and stalked her on social media
  • Dey was jailed in April for stalking and causing serious alarm or distress
  • Coroner for Black Country, Robin Balmain, records verdict of death by misadventure

A woman who was stalked by her ex-boyfriend left her family a note apologising for being 'weak' hours before she fell to her death from a motorway bridge, an inquest has heard.

Kamaljit Sidhu, 29, died on October 25 last year following months of harassment from her ex-partner Ryan Dey.

She died hours after plunging from a motorway bridge over the M6 near Birmingham in the early hours of the morning.

The bar manager was seen sitting on the ledge holding onto a gate while drinking from a bottle of wine shortly before she fell to her death.

An inquest heard how the 'bubbly' 29-year-old had appeared happy on the day she died.

But her attitude changed when she saw Dey - and her friend Wioletta Zawislak told Smethwick Coroner's Court that Miss Sidhu had 'crawled into the toilet' to hide from him.

Ms Sidhu, known to friends as Kam, had been in a relationship with Dey for 18 months but she split up with him a week before her death in October.

But the lorry driver refused to accept the relationship was over and stalked her on social media and bombarded her with late night calls to her home.

In April, Dey, 23, was jailed for two years after he admitted stalking and causing serious alarm or distress.

Dey had threatened her when she wanted to end the relationship, subjecting her to a long campaign that included sitting outside her home in his car sounding the horn.

The inquest heard three young men saw Ms Sidhu, from Great Barr, sitting on a ledge drinking wine above the M6 before letting go and shouting 'no, no, no'. She later died of multiple injuries.

Family members later found a note attached to a bottle of moisturiser that said: 'I loved you all. I just got weak. Sorry. x.'.

Recording a verdict of death by misadventure Coroner for the Black Country Robin Balmain said her actions on the bridge were 'inherently dangerous'.

He added: 'This is a young lady who was troubled clearly.

'She had earlier suggested that her family might be at some risk if she went home. What happened is tragic.'

The court heard that Dey had harassed Ms Sidhu in the last few months of the relationship before she was driven to split from him.

He had stepped up his campaign of harassment during the last week of her life, the court was told.

Dey stole her mobile phone while they were together and even hacked into her Facebook account to find out who she was talking to.

He also threatened to reveal personal secrets to her family and rang her parents' home so often they were forced to change their number.

Earlier Miss Zawislak told the inquest: 'She was really happy and laughing until she saw him.

'Then she crawled to the toilet to hide from him. She was terrified and shaking.'

Speaking after the inquest, her sister Narinder Kaur said: 'Kam said to us that whatever he says he will do, he will do.

'We still do not know what happened to her between 2.30am and when she was seen on the ledge at 4.34pm.

'It's disappointing because there is a large gap there. No-one knows what she was doing or who she was with for those two hours.

'We were hoping to find out what happened then during the inquest, but we didn't. We think there is more to it.

Seems like the parents fault. If they had brought her up with more conservative, Sikh values, wouldn't have happened