Feeling Of Guilt

Guest _GUPT_

Yes I don't really feel guilt over it but I feel a little angry with myself because I know it is somthing I can do if I get off the computer and forums and spend more time in my room doing paat

you know, i do agree with sony is some way, but then i agreee with

s!ingn in some way, because i do feel guilt sometime, in not making myself get of the computer/ or watching tv to go do paath, and thats something i need to learn. But i as s!ingn said whats the use of feeling guilty, shudnt we make the effort to do more naam simran/paath?.... really.... i dont think most of us take the time out in our day, to say thank you to guruji. What lucky souls we are to be blessed such a loving sadh sangat, and sikhi. We shud alll really make the effort, to do more baani, and simran. :)

" What's the use of feeling guilty? It's in your power to do something to change. Make an effort to improve and Guru Sahib will do kirpa. " - beautiful thought veerji.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru ji Ki Fateh.

i believe that we can all say that we are guilty...

and i think this is because we know that we can never do too much simran, paat(h), and such...

we should how much we can. but we always say that we have so much to do and never spend the extra time for it.....

its sad really no.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru ji Ki Fateh.