British Tv Bbc2 Documentary

Jeevan

That Mark Tully sed unfortunately Bhindranwale wasn't inteligent...Wat the hell he on about? I say Sant Ji inteligent then him 4 sure.

Those others song makers jus made me larf they'll b lyk INDIRA JI ! Ma ar*se "JI".

128749[/snapback]

Actually you can tell a persons intelligence by looking at the number of languages they speak and their qualifications and not by how much unregulated religious claptrap they profess to know.

I did watch the documentary and unless you were around at the time as a journalist, then most of you who are probaby in your late teens won't really be qualified to judge or comment.

Your views would be based on zero experience, lets be honest about that.

Most firebrand clerics like Osama Bin Laden don't really know spirituality from their backsides, many muslim kids originally thought Osama was a champion, but we all know he's a d***head, sorry for those who support the likes of him, but such self appointed firebrand clerics use religion to further their undemocratic political agendas.

Mark Tully was and is a renowned journalist, he has the qualifications to prove it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically, I HATE BBC!

Sant jee was grim :) @ WHAT!

sant jee did years of bhagtee man and the dude hu did the song was high of paan so he can shut his big <admin-profanity filter activated> mouth

the reason why they attacked, kandola jee, was beacaause sikhs swore that they'd fight against pakistan if india gave them a seprate state of khalistan, hundreds of thousands of sikhs were slayed and we got nothing, instead the muslims got east/west pakistan and nehru blatenly just sed f*k you to the sikhs. sikhs demanded a seprate home state

Khalsa jee the sikhs wer used and thats why indira ataacked. sant jees morcha was gettin so powerful!

also in last nights documentry did they show the 37 other gurudwara that were attaked the 300000 sikhs that wer killed, what about all the singhs that gave their lives for india like shaheed bhagat singh and so on

they never looked at that!

sikhs are politically being slyed bro we need to do something and

Actually you can tell a persons intelligence by looking at the number of languages they speak and their qualifications and not by how much unregulated religious claptrap they profess to know.

I did watch the documentary and unless you were around at the time as a journalist, then most of you who are probaby in your late teens won't really be qualified to judge or comment.

Mark Tully was and is a renowned journalist, he has the qualifications to prove it.

quite interesting point.. obviously u NEED qualifications to show so much propaganda.

anyways.. im particularly concerned about this comment "clerics use religion to further their undemocratic political agendas." wot kinda undemocratic political agendas did sant ji have? He STATED: WE do not need khalistan, WE just need rights for Sikhs. but he ALSO stated "THe foundation of Khalistan will be put down the DAY indian army attack Harimandir Sahib"

If you knew the background history of Sikhs You'll understand a tiny bit better why Sant Ji had to go this far.

PS: stop comparing bin laden to him!! 1 side kills innocents the other preaches justice n freedom!

*just lyk to point out another of Sant Ji's quotes "If u want to bea hindu, be a true hindu, if you want to be a muslim, be a true muslim. If you want to be a sikh, be a true sikh".. he enver hated a religion, he hated TYRANNY

The likes of binladen say "be a muslim or go 2 hell"

See the difference?

To be fair to the BBC, they are a very very professional organistaion, most of you youngsters and lets face your kids by the sounds of it - I'm wasting my time.....

Look, inderpal, get your dates in order first. Get some history books from your library and it would correlate with the BBC.

People's emotions create overbias against actual historical fact.

From the BBC doc, the insurgency did not have the support of the people, they goaded the troops to attack to LATER get the sympathy vote.

Maybe I should have watched the football :)

Gurfateh!!

Yeah it has been on TV quite a few times, looking at it from a non bias point of view, it is actually a decent production by the BBC. It shows all the bad that she did, and regardless of what is said, just by sending troops into Darbar Sahib shows her nationalistic way of thinking.

Fair enough it doesnt portray Sant Ji in the best of light but they obviously didnt have time to go through their live and mention how on many occasions Indira could have met up with them.

But dont get too hooked up on it, we all already have our own views and we have discussed this Kuth* many times before.

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

gurfateh ji!

i watched the programme this mornin afta recording it and i'm confused and angry at the same time.

but i don't want to say too much because i might say the wrong things. I mean it makes out as though sikhs are just merciless killers. "brutal murder spree" thats what they said and what kind of image does that give to people who don't kno much. And they also made out as thought the attack HAD to be done.

so angry at the moment. Maybe someone could calm me down by stating some facts and maybe that i've got the wrong end of the stick

gurfateh ji!!

sant jee did years of bhagtee man and the dude hu did the song was high of paan so he can shut his big <admin-profanity filter activated> mouth

lol the guys singing werent dissing sant ji. i actually noticed a clip of sant ji walking, some bibi does his matha theek but a taksali makes her get up...anyone see that bit?

the witnesses claim (well the guy who last interviewd sant ji) was like "the guy was really really angry"

but it did show how the government did nothing as the riots happened.

You don't get more qualified than that, he's a PhD from Oxford.

degree in economics, especially when a degree was soooo hard to get in them days.

hes got an honourary masters now hunna?

gustaphi maaf