British Tv Bbc2 Documentary

Jeevan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Mark Tully sed unfortunately Bhindranwale wasn't inteligent...Wat the hell he on about? I say Sant Ji inteligent then him 4 sure.

Those others song makers jus made me larf they'll b lyk INDIRA JI ! Ma ar*se "JI".

128749[/snapback]

Actually you can tell a persons intelligence by looking at the number of languages they speak and their qualifications and not by how much unregulated religious claptrap they profess to know.

I did watch the documentary and unless you were around at the time as a journalist, then most of you who are probaby in your late teens won't really be qualified to judge or comment.

Your views would be based on zero experience, lets be honest about that.

Most firebrand clerics like Osama Bin Laden don't really know spirituality from their backsides, many muslim kids originally thought Osama was a champion, but we all know he's a d***head, sorry for those who support the likes of him, but such self appointed firebrand clerics use religion to further their undemocratic political agendas.

Mark Tully was and is a renowned journalist, he has the qualifications to prove it.

128760[/snapback]

We as Sikhs do not care whether someone is intelligent in terms of academia etc. These are all worldly goods and will be left here at the time of death. The best education a Sikh can get is to learn the religion and follow the ways of Sikhi. That is what is important. Sangat Ji, don't get fooled and enveloped by Maya! The REAL qualifications will be achieved if one reaches Sachkand!

Anyway, Atheist, who are you to say things about 'religous claptrap'? If you don't believe in religion, that's your choice and yours alone so YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY WHAT YOU HAVE!

On the question of Bhindranwale, the sangat just has to listen to many of his speeches that are available on-line and one can easily tell that Bhindranwale was religously intelligent and also socially and politically intelligent!

IN REMEMBRANCE OF A GREAT WARRIOR (SAINT-SOLDIER):

SHAHEED JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE!!!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

<<Atheist, i recomend you read books about the situation>>

The BBC Documentary is not biased, afterall they reported the events in 1984 before you lot were born!! They were THERE at the time doing their job, WHERE were you ??? Most of you make up biased drivel, I'll stick with the BBC's version of events.

<<I'd like to see the BBC make a unbiased program that highlights the conditions that created seperatism like they used to do for other seperatists (Chechyna, Kashmiri, Tamil Tigers, Basque, Kurds, Tibets, Palestianian, Tajiks, Uzbekz,etc). But perhaps thats asking for too much for low quality broadcasting service>>.

The BBC is unbiased to those who see things with an unbiased eye, but certainly not those who can be described as the 'Terrorist's Apologist'

I have no more time to discuss the unelected likes of Osama Bin Laden or Abu Musab al-Zarqawi except they use insurgency and religion for political gain - it's been happening for years.

The Germans had to come to terms that Hitler was a nutcase, The muslims are slowly coming to terms Osama is mad, it's time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Well done BBC.

Atheist ji,

Please read history. As u r an atheist, u should think objectively rather than beleiving in a propaganda.

Ask indians like me , who were there in India at that time to know the truth. BBC was not even allowed in punjab at that time. Sikhs were tortoured and burned alive in India.

Everybdy from north to south knows about the emergency period imposed by dictator indra. I think u should include indra also in ur list with Osama Bin Laden or Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Just an advise. Give a serious thought to it. And remember u r an ATHEIST....so "think" objectively using ur brain.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fateh

<<Atheist, i recomend you read books about the situation>>

The BBC Documentary is not biased, afterall they reported the events in 1984 before you lot were born!! They were THERE at the time doing their job, WHERE were you ??? Most of you make up biased drivel, I'll stick with the BBC's version of events.

<<I'd like to see the BBC make a unbiased program that highlights the conditions that created seperatism like they used to do for other seperatists (Chechyna, Kashmiri, Tamil Tigers, Basque, Kurds, Tibets, Palestianian, Tajiks, Uzbekz,etc). But perhaps thats asking for too much for low quality broadcasting service>>.

The BBC is unbiased to those who see things with an unbiased eye, but certainly not those who can be described as the 'Terrorist's Apologist'

I have no more time to discuss the unelected likes of Osama Bin Laden or Abu Musab al-Zarqawi except they use insurgency and religion for political gain - it's been happening for years.

The Germans had to come to terms that Hitler was a nutcase, The muslims are slowly coming to terms Osama is mad, it's time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Well done BBC.

128876[/snapback]

Your talking out your backside mate. Had your read up on the issue you'd have a far more informed and balanced view.

Once again you show your stupity in your posts with 0% knowledge of sikh history or the faith. I wonder why you are here because your posts are not productive at all. Most British born Hindu's these days are now Atheist's in all but name. I don't blame them...with stories of flying monkies, half elephant head half man Gods, etc.. perhaps you have turned your back on Hinduism aswell... grin.gif

Guest militant singh

LOLL @ the hindus playin harmoniums 2 indira lolll indira -durga ko dekho LOLLL OMG JUS JOKES,LOL @ the hindu god fing flyin monkeys loll programme was showin sikhs in bad light not showin y Bhinderanwale and his followers were in an uprising didnt show delhi riots or massacre of Sikhs in panjab Jus 1 sided No gd

crazy thought but if this indira thing was durga or a goddess accoring to some confused human beings then, should she not have been able to forsee what would happen and so protect herself from being assassinated.

i mean hindus believe pre-destination, she goddess, knows what will happen, cant she protect herself, but she made mistake and allowed her sikhbodyguards to continue their work and put their plan into action.

Or maybe she was a goddess, knew she deserved to be shot by sikhs and so allowed the bodyguards to continue their work.

Who Knows?

soz just a crazy thought which may not have made sense soz.