Gursikh Friends

Guest gupt_singhni

Guest guptness
or though wearing a dastaar is obivously compulsory as keski is 5th kakaar.

LOL.gif man dont start pushing ur views on others!!!

The following five K’s are the mark of Sikhi.These five can never be parted from the body. Kara, Kirpan, Kashera, Kangha, recognise these as four of them.The fifth is Kesh, without which the other four are useless. - Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj :)

-----------------

anyhooo, bhenji :doh:

just remember this,

This Shabad is by Guru Amar Daas Ji in Raag Vadhans on ANG 587

pauVI ]

pourree ||

Pauree:

iqsu gur kau hau vwirAw ijin hir kI hir kQw suxweI ]

this gur ko ho vaariaa jin har kee har kathhaa sunaaee ||

I am a sacrifice to the Guru, who recites the sermon of the Lord's Teachings.

iqsu gur kau sd bilhwrxY ijin hir syvw bxq bxweI ]

this gur ko sadh balihaaranai jin har saevaa banath banaaee ||

I am forever a sacrifice to that Guru, who has led me to serve the Lord.

so siqguru ipAwrw myrY nwil hY ijQY ikQY mYno ley CfweI ]

so sathigur piaaraa maerai naal hai jithhai kithhai maino leae shhaddaaee ||

That Beloved True Guru is always with me; wherever I may be, He will save me.

iqsu gur kau swbwis hY ijin hir soJI pweI ]

this gur ko saabaas hai jin har sojhee paaee ||

Most blessed is that Guru, who imparts understanding of the Lord.

nwnku gur ivthu vwirAw ijin hir nwmu dIAw myry mn kI Aws purweI ]5]

naanak gur vittahu vaariaa jin h ar naam dheeaa maerae man kee aas puraaee ||5||

O Nanak, I am a sacrifice to the Guru, who has given me the Lord's Name, and fulfilled the desires of my mind. ||5||

keep singing this bhenji :doh: Guru sahib is our only friend!!! and he loves us so much, what more do we want?

click to listen

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gupt shupt
wow thanks for the great response i thought i would get slated or something lol.

im not saying that im unsocial i actually am quite social and if people see me at around they would think i have loads of friends etc but i really dont i guess i should stick with guru sahib and sangat is right that making friends on msn is abit silly. i will add the bibis on msn thanks for the adds

its just i was quite popular in school before i came into sikhi and i dont know it feels really weird being alone alot of the time im just not used to it.

the thing about singhnia flirting with singhs i said when i was abit upset i dont mean every singhni is like that but some that i have met have been like that. oh and btw i dont just add random bibian lol i know them from 'real life' as in they know who i am and what i look like its just i dont get to chat with them because of the fact we live in different towns so msn is the closest form of communication.

anyway sangat i really felt you guys showed me alot of pyaar and understanding thanks

129064[/snapback]

Happy to know that you're feeling much better partytime.gif

yo WJKKWJKF

umm if u wnt my msn its arunbains2004@hotmail.com just simply cuz i like talkin 2 nu ppl blush.gif especially if they love SIHKI :) :doh: :doh:

WJKKWJKF :TH:

or though wearing a dastaar is obivously compulsory as keski is 5th kakaar.

LOL.gif man dont start pushing ur views on others!!!

The following five K’s are the mark of Sikhi.These five can never be parted from the body. Kara, Kirpan, Kashera, Kangha, recognise these as four of them.The fifth is Kesh, without which the other four are useless. - Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj :)

-----------------

anyhooo, bhenji :doh:

just remember this,

This Shabad is by Guru Amar Daas Ji in Raag Vadhans on ANG 587

pauVI ]

pourree ||

Pauree:

iqsu gur kau hau vwirAw ijin hir kI hir kQw suxweI ]

this gur ko ho vaariaa jin har kee har kathhaa sunaaee ||

I am a sacrifice to the Guru, who recites the sermon of the Lord's Teachings.

iqsu gur kau sd bilhwrxY ijin hir syvw bxq bxweI ]

this gur ko sadh balihaaranai jin har saevaa banath banaaee ||

I am forever a sacrifice to that Guru, who has led me to serve the Lord.

so siqguru ipAwrw myrY nwil hY ijQY ikQY mYno ley CfweI ]

so sathigur piaaraa maerai naal hai jithhai kithhai maino leae shhaddaaee ||

That Beloved True Guru is always with me; wherever I may be, He will save me.

iqsu gur kau swbwis hY ijin hir soJI pweI ]

this gur ko saabaas hai jin har sojhee paaee ||

Most blessed is that Guru, who imparts understanding of the Lord.

nwnku gur ivthu vwirAw ijin hir nwmu dIAw myry mn kI Aws purweI ]5]

naanak gur vittahu vaariaa jin h ar naam dheeaa maerae man kee aas puraaee ||5||

O Nanak, I am a sacrifice to the Guru, who has given me the Lord's Name, and fulfilled the desires of my mind. ||5||

keep singing this bhenji :doh: Guru sahib is our only friend!!! and he loves us so much, what more do we want?

click to listen

129287[/snapback]

man y do ppl always do that. u tell me not to push my views on ppl and u come out with

"The following five K’s are the mark of Sikhi.These five can never be parted from the body. Kara, Kirpan, Kashera, Kangha, recognise these as four of them.The fifth is Kesh, without which the other four are useless. - Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj :doh: "

wat a hypocrite,

"avar updesai aap n karai aavat jaavat janmai marai"

and can i have a quote please and reference for your above statement, which is incorrectly stated. no where does it say "The fifth is Kesh", it says that if u cut ur hair theres no point wearing kara kirpan etc, that is if this quote even exists. give a page reference please. and it dnt make sense, kes isnt separated from the bodsy anyways in less u cut it, the 5 K'S are put by u onto your own body waheguru gives evryone kes alredy.

yeah so giv us a proper quote with the orginal gurbani and then we debate the meanings

Guest A Singh.

"guptness" Veer Ji posted this quote:

The following five K’s are the mark of Sikhi.These five can never be parted from the body. Kara, Kirpan, Kashera, Kangha, recognise these as four of them.The fifth is Kesh, without which the other four are useless. - Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj

Veer Ji it is my humble Benti that you do not claim Kachi Bani to be the words of Dasmesh Pita. If you look this quote up anywhere it is attributed as a 19th century spurious composition, and is not found in any old Birs, or even the new SGPC printed Saroops of Dasam Granth.

Originally pro-Kesh Kakkar supporters claimed this to be Bhai Nand Lal's work, but recently some people have now changed this to claim it is Guru Sahib's writings. This is not true.

It is Maha-Manmat to call Kachi Bani the work of Guru Sahib, so please refrain from this in the future. If you wish to discuss this particular composition further please open up a new thread.

Pajee Thanx, i was about to write the Same Thing...Can we please stick to the topic and help people out with their problems, issues etc, some of guys have been at wars before.........it turns out the same each time ive read them, admin gone or tensions rise.

from ur penji

amandeep kaur

Don't make friends just because of their outer looks. Don't keep yourself in trying to impress "SO called" gursikh ppls to be your friend. Whether your friend is gursikh or not, it’s not gonna make any difference in your life and it shouldn't. Make friends by looking at their characters and behaviors not by their religious affiliation.