Dehli Bombed!

gupt_paapi

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK OK i'm sory but everytime I tld someone they asked me whos reponsible and I thought it MIGHT be! Yeh sorry for making stupid theories again I beg for forgiveness.

Anyone notice loads people dying nowadays.. like earthquake, train crash in india, bombings (uk/usa AND india), tsunami and the multiple huricanes..

its kinda sad.. so many deaths.. Hope they rest in peace

..is this a sign frm God? grin.gif

129541[/snapback]

I wud say itz KALJUG !

Vaheguru pray.gifpray.gif

Yeah, we've some family in Delhi, and when mum called up to make sure everyone was okay, my cousin said it was Al-Qaeda terrorists. Although I highly doubt it was Al-Qaeda, most people believe it was an 'Islamic' terrorist group.

It's sad to see how this thread went from an announcement about a bombing to a clash between Khalistanis and non..

Is this the unity among us as Sikhs? Time and again we are blinded by our own judgemental, biased, hateful beliefs, and we completely ignore the issue at hand, making ourselves look stupid along with accusing others of being so.

Grow up.

bhull chuk maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Well course its sad but I dont think K_Singh deserved to be bashed, he just gave an opinion, nothing wrong with that.

And then we start fighting abt Khalistan.

And then someone decides to diss Namstang as the bhoot expert, ok now i feel like being rude, bro get a life, Namstang spoke abt a fact he has seen with his own eyes, stop the name calling, I think u a bit more mature than that!

Guys u freak me out, great sikhs!!!!!! sarcasm intended only.

You guys all did what K_Singh did but only worse, at least his comments were related to the topic.

Now, getting back to the topic, very sad, what I think is even more sad is that these people, bombers, target innocent ppl, I just really feel sorry for those men who lost their wives and those children, I mean some ppl lost an entire family, who dont these bombers just stop.

I can get why they attack parl. or whatver but not innocent ppl, what that gonna achieve. Absolutely sad and confusing, those ppl shouldnt have been killed, they didnt do anything to the bomber, at least not in this life.

Arg

People have said that Lashkar is responsible, but that is a terrorist organization that is organized into 'cells' (small units of 3-4 members) inorder to have better survival rate an stuff.

One cell doesn't know about existance of other, unless all are co-ordinated by a bigger entity like some intelligence agencies like that of our 'friendly' neighbour country.

I am really depressed, not only because of all the dead people but because I know that our 'Gandhi-luvin'/veggie eating govt of India is going to do 'jack' against the 'real' perpetrators and masterminds behind this. Already there is talk that Indo-pak relations are not going to affected. I mean to hell with this indo-pak peace BS, Gee...I can think of a thousand other epithets to say at that. :)

Unless you go at the root of the 'terrorism creating' machine, it will continue to strike back again and again.

I don't expect much from the thoroughly brainwashed Indian masses but people who know better and hold power, it is upto them to do something and if they don't do anything and still sing songs of peace and amity and target a few small fries in India then that would be really a big time letdown.

Something will have to be done. To do nothing and to sit and wring our collective hands will show a weakness of such a tremendous nature that it will foster an atmosphere where the jihadis think they can strike at will. It seems incredible that a few thousand terrorists, backed by a failed state can hold a nation to ransom in this way.

Remember that these animals under stand only strength. Make them understand the punishment and pain they will suffer for every bomb attack, every threat they make. They understand only consequences. Not reason

firstly this is veri saddenin news and lets do ardas for the people who have died and pray for the injured to recover..

the disturbing thing here is that i was watchin the local news coverage last night. they were showin video footage from delhi and were correspondin live with their reporter there. then it came to the part where the issue of who could be responsible for this was being discussed.. main suspicion was on two islamic terrorist organisations. but then there was a small mention that another possibility could be the sikh organisation the babbar khalsa but this was very unlikely. I just dun understand why it had to be mentioned followed by them sayin it is very unlikely though. if it is VERY UNLIKELY then dun mention it till more details come in!! its just another case of irresponsible reportin. however on a positive note i read the papers this mornin and there was no mention of babbar khalsa. The papers put the suspects down to kashmiri terrorist organisations.

yep... I've checked it.. its true!

MAybe too earlyt to say but i haf a tiny feeling GOI is onvolved in this.. ..

129525[/snapback]

yeah ! The Indian Govt has a nasty habit of bombing cinema houses and its own cities occassionally. Weird...innit ?

129530[/snapback]

Yeah weird <admin-profanity filter activated> khalistani response above.

God damned fanatics. people died instead of feeling sorry for them, started political war fare game.

129531[/snapback]

Namstang, I am one who wants peace and justice for all regardless of race, religion or background. I abhor all senseless violence including what happened in Delhi. Amongst a hundred other descriptors, I am a "Khalistani". In fact it is the the same passion for justice which directs me to abhor senseless violence and believe in the self-determination of a people. This passion for justice is also a foundation from which I empathize with the pain of a hindu or muslim brother or sister. In your books I am apparantly a "<admin-profanity filter activated> khalistani".

I take exception to your profanity directed at me because of this simple view. This is very relevant to the issue here as it is ill-bred and ill-informed profanity filled hatred which taken to the extreme feeds cycles of violence. Kindly explain why such profanity directed at someone because they simply hold a political belief should be tolerated on this forum.