Dehli Bombed!

gupt_paapi

Mehtab If I offened you in any way , I am sorry and if your comments are directed towards me Directly or indirectly, Let me tell you that it takes guts and spine to get the truth, if we all really care about who has been bombing dfelhi in recent days why is it so hard then to get to him?

Truth is sharper than sword.

If you think I have a stone heart that being a sikh because non sikhs have died I don't care then you are 100% wrong my veer. Your assumptions that we hate non sikhs is far from reality just becasue I say that the saintly GOI is itself first a terrorist.

can't we see the both pictures. even if pakistani have bombed Delhi why do people run away from mourning when GOI's army extrajudically kills thousands in the valley. For them Army is performing there duties but sometime mistakes happen. What more of a inhumane attitude is this. Have we mourned on them?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harmeet, it is obvious that you don't care a dime to the 60 people who have died and 200 people who have been injured. For you it is just like 60 flies.

And going by your logic, we would not have to grieve for anyone in this world:

* We would not have to grieve for Americans OR British because of their outrages in Iraq where they have managed to kill as many people in a single year as have died in kashmir in 20 years.

* We will never have to cry for any Germans because of the outrages of Hitler and his army in the second world war.

* Never will a Japanese life be mourned because of their excesses in China, Korea, and South East Asia.

* A vietnamese would never be mourned in America because they killed many americans.

* British lives would never be mourned in India because the brits committed many atrocities here.

..and so on and so forth

let no one mourn for anyone else any more.

So you do believe that indian army is a hitler.

130295[/snapback]

harmeet singh the way you configured that out shows that you carry something really unique inside your cranium.

Basically you are trying to spin your hatred by putting up a front of logical-souncing arguments, but you just come across as a petty-minded individual very similar to those petty-minded hindus who come up on TV to give elaborate reasonings why muslims were guilty when Gujrat was burning !

The day someone close to you is killed in a terrorist attack, you might change your narrow set of views, till then there is nothing we have to talk about.