• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gurfateh!!

Is it just me or do none of the links actually work??? :lol: @

Gurfateh!!

130740[/snapback]

Its appears as though this is a hidden section on the website at present, as there are no links to take you to this section either. Should be an intersting read when its up. I'm expecting a well-researched and evidence-laden comparison if material on other associated sites is anything to go by.

Everyone as a problem with Nihangs, Not all Nihangs follow Snatanism. With Guru Sahibs Kirpa I spent time at the dal and I saw something else to what everyone thinks Nihangs are. These website are created by AKJ AmritPal is AKJ and not a hazoori Singh. If you have a problem with Niddar then attack him not Nihang Singhs.

AKJ know they are created by a MAN and have a problem with all purtan Jathas be it Taksal, Nihangs, Nirmala, as the Guru Sahib started these jathas himself.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji kefateh

Pyare sikhi jio, I have to take issue with your statement above due to its inaccuracies.

I do not believe Amritpal is an so-called AKJ Singh, as all Singhs are either panthik or non-Panthik. Groups are just organised vehicles to bring benefit to the Panth. It is up to Amritpal Singh to classify himself, if he so wishs. I care not to classify him, but I do think he has said he is a Hazoori Singh, whatever that means.

AKJ do not have a problem with nihangs, many nihangs attend AKJ smagams in India. Bhai sahib and Akali kaur Singh were very close, and their are numerous Sakhies of AKJ Singhs and Nihangs doing seva together.

AKJ was created by Gursikhs like every other group in the Panth. Its core ideal is Seva, Simran and Sacrifice. It vioce is Gurbani keertan. I challenge you to show me one group which was not created by Gursikhs. Guru ji only created the GURU KHALSA PANTH.

AKJ/Taksal/ or any other group have all done seva together and have been shaheed together. All groups have differences in opinion on what is TAT Gurmat, this debate will always be ongoing.

However personally I see no nothing wrong with anybody being Anti-Niddar, Nirmallas, Udassies, or any other non-Panthik group, such as RSS. If they attack Panthik shaheeds, Panthik ideals, and Gurmat idealogue, there is nothing wrong with Gursikhs countering them.

I hope that clears things up. As far as what Amritpal Singh has written, it is for those who are interested in the debate. Personally I recognise only Gurmat, and snatanism is completely corrupt idealogue with no backbone, which is attempting benefit from meekly associating itself with Guru Sahibaan, Sikh History and Nihang bana, when it reality it has no basis with Gurbani. This is why all their sites quote dubious historical texts and never quote Gurbani to back their views.

waheguru ji ke khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Where did you gather Amritpal Singh was AKJ? From the fact that the llink was posted by AKJ Chandigarh?? I believe on the site it says Amritpal took Amrit at Hazoor Sahib ( I may be incorrect) but I seem to recall this from one of the articles, and thus if you wish to classify him, I suppose the term Hazoori would be most appropriate.

However, he questions much of Hazoori Maryada too, and as such classification as Hazoori would be problematic. But this does not mean he is AKJ.

Guest A Singh.

Having now read Amritpal's past posts on other forums where he debates against Jatha Singhs regarding Keski and Ragmalla, I would find it difficult to believe he is "AKJ".

Rather he is a Singh who appears to have determination to individually research history and Maryada of old and has come to an interesting set of conclusions.

I certainly don't agree with everything Amritpal Singh says but I respect him highly having read his work because his views are carefully thought out and intellectally researched - something which tends to scare 'followers' of pretty much all Jathebandia!

There has been hostility between Nihangs and AKJ like always. At first, when bhasuria pseudo scholar declined bhagat di bani along with ragmalla. Nihang Singhs of Budda dal were ready to sort out this malech masand along with whoever supporting him to disown bani of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ie- Bhagat bani, Ragmalla. It was Sant Giani Gurbachan singh Ji Bhindranwale who handle this suitation pretty well, sat and had talks with budda dal not to raise swords against ram raes of the panth and advised them- this can be solved without any violence. Then the troubling times of 84 came along where cross fired between nihangs and akj started. Nang phola who was excommuniciated from Shrimoni Budda dal. He killed lot of great innocent babar khalsa's. Babbar khalsa in revenge killed lot of innocent old school nihangs because they use to shak shaheedi degh(sukha) That was all their crime that they used to shak sukha. Few members of Babbar khalsa also started distorting Nihang sacred symbols ie- Farla tradition, Aad Chand. Actions of both sides were disguisting. There is still subtle tentions between Nihangs and Akjs even to this day.

Now let's look at the suitations of nihangs in UK. Teja, Niddar VS Akj UK is a personal one. Teji and Niddar were both AKJ in some point in their life. They both became ex-akj when they adapted Nihang outlook. Teji was fanatic since day one because of ideology he grew up as insecure samagam boi. All teja/narsingha did was went from one extreme (khatar akj) to another extreme (khatar snatanist/nihang).

Anyway going back to bhai randhir singh ji (ratan of the panth). Bhai randhir singh ji closed his ties with bhasuria and admitted to sant giani gurbachan singh Bhindranwale that he made a terrible mistake regarding ragmalla at end of his day. Reason bhai randhir singh ji didn't admit that mistake to his close associates because he didn't want his close associates to loose sharda in him and besides nobody will listen to him as things went far already. Gyani Thakur Singh Ji patiala wale who is a student of damdami taksal mentioned this in a room where akj singhs were present who wanted to know views of damdami taksal regarding bhai sahib bhai randhir singh ji. Gyani ji, have immense respect towards bhai sahib bhai randhir singh ji for admitting the truth.

Anyone who has problem with above paragraph, take your concerns with damdami taksal old school singhs. They all have their firm beleif that bhai randhir singh ji did admitted his mistake. Bhai Sahib is no doubt is bhramdristi van, bhramgyani in my eyes.

As gurbani says, no one is perfect. Mistakes do happen by hands of Gursikhs. It's great step to admit that mistake and move on.