• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Akali Sodhi wrote:

y keep things gupt... let the world no

The world will know before the month of November ends. He is also working on remaining articles of his nihang section, so he is very busy.

There is gupt section and there is gupt reason for it. :lol:

AKJ Chandigarh, gupt pages are now available. Check your PM inbox. :TH:

I have read all of his comments about sanatan sikh websites. He has his own style of argument. He does not show hatred towards anyone.

Anyone knows who is Uptej Singh Teji? Sanatani websites mention his name. Amrit Bha Ji wrote a detailed commentry on this topic. It is very knowledgeable article.

Singh47,

You stated that "Even Nirmalas like Kavi Santokh Singh, Sant Singh, Giani Gian Singh, Pandit Tara Singh Narotam" didn't believe in Raagmala.

This is grossly incorrect and something anti-raagmala supporter use to cover up for their main man Teja Singh Bhasauria. Kavi Santokh has not said he doesn't believe in raagmala, only that he does not known if it was written by the Gurus or not. Gyani Gyan Singh is also misquoted on this front.

Veer Singh 47,

You also stated:

<<Even I have worn a Chand, and a blue Chola few times, and I don’t see why I need the approval or permission of Nihangs to do so. It is my right as a Sikh to wear these as they belong to the Khalsa Panth, and was worn by our Dasmesh Pita, Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee. >>

Please could you or any other learned member please illustrate how the Chand Tora or even the Farla are items that belong to the Khalsa owing to "Guru Gobind Singh" - I have to date seen no reference in any puratan or even naveen text referring to the "Chand Tora" and its connection with Guru Sahib.

Singh47,

You stated that "Even Nirmalas like Kavi Santokh Singh, Sant Singh, Giani Gian Singh, Pandit Tara Singh Narotam" didn't believe in Raagmala.

This is grossly incorrect and something anti-raagmala supporter use to cover up for their main man Teja Singh Bhasauria.  Kavi Santokh has not said he doesn't believe in raagmala, only that he does not known if it was written by the Gurus or not.  Gyani Gyan Singh is also misquoted on this front.

131802[/snapback]

ok now i m confused. Who is right here? Singh 47, Niranajana, can you please both bring fwd your references for your claims? :lol: