Dont Know? :s

Guest :S

vaheguru jee ka khalsa vaheguru jee kee fateh

i don't know whats going on inside my head anymore, i feel so depressed internally but i still show myself as though i am normal.

i dont feel i able to confide in anyone anymore.

i feel as though i have had enough of my life and just everything i seem to do just happens to go wrong :umm: just feel like a complete failure

i think twice to myself about why i feel this way, and i guess its just me being stupid :lol:

i dont know

please help me..someone?

vaheguru jee ka khalsa vaheguru jee kee fateh

bro or sis or whoever ur, trust me ur just going thru the same phase some of us been thru.

confide in God, He listens and all that so its all good to turn to Him.

No point in having enough of life cos til ur soul exists u exist and leaving this world aint gonna end ur real life lol, just learn to get on with it, its like a computer game, different levels, some u do well, others u dont, but u just get on with it, dunno if explained that well but oh well.

its all abt feeling peaceful and close to God me thinks,

ur not a complete failure cos u do achieve a lot , we dont realise it but u do, look at the little things that u think dont matter yet they are more important than the big ones.

just pray I guess, talk more, accept that there are worse ppl out there but life aint abt how many gold coins u got or how many As u got and all that, its abt how good u feel, r ya with God, so get into sangat and all that hunna, and no sikh sangat aint 'sangat' in that sense.

bro or sis or whoever ur, trust me ur just going thru the same phase some of us been thru.

No point in having enough of life cos til ur soul exists u exist and leaving this world aint gonna end ur real life lol, just learn to get on with it, its like a computer game, different levels, some u do well, others u dont, but u just get on with it, dunno if explained that well but oh well.

ur not a complete failure cos u do achieve a lot , we dont realise it but u do, look at the little things that u think dont matter yet they are more important than the big ones.

just pray I guess, talk more, accept that there are worse ppl out there but life aint abt how many gold coins u got or how many As u got and all that, its abt how good u feel, r ya with God, so get into sangat and all that hunna, and no sikh sangat aint 'sangat' in that sense.

yup!! and when you do Nitnem and Simran, in your ardaas ask for Darshan of the Sadh Sangat and urge to Jap Naam.

SSM is right...its a great opprtunity.

i knwo how u feels

it happens , still happens to me sometimes. i was jus feelin that way yesterday...then i called up on of me veer ji(chardi kalla)....talked to him and joked with him.

i would suggest do some seva, or like look aroud you and see if there is anyplace where u could go and do volunteer work...would help you a lot. It helps me ,a nd will help u to reflect on life, and see that their is a purpose in life. You will feel a connection between the unfortunate ones and your self, and would develop love for humanity, which is a beautiful thing :nihungsmile: you will see that you are needed. there is a lot of places in the world where they need volunteers. i know in the schools they alway tell students to visit theur grandparents or other old people cuz they feel lonly. I think they have lot to tell us, and can help us in what to do and what not to do in life.(ofcourse Gurbani tells us all this)..and will help you hear it from them.

try it jio!

hope im making sense here rolleyes.gif

waheguru ang sang

bhul chuk muaff karani

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh!

131949[/snapback]

dont worry veer ji/ penji...its ok

we all go through a time like this...im going through it now :lol: cry_smile.gif

i go through so many things these days...its just makes me want to.....*ya know* and then it all gets to my head and everything...

but one that makes it good is by doing Simran, paat(h), just rediting a tuk (line) of any line of Gurbaani over and over again...it works..believe me.

but yeah...dont worry...it'll be better ...thats what everyone tells me. i hope you feel better veer ji/ penji.

i don't know whats going on inside my head anymore, i feel so depressed internally but i still show myself as though i am normal.

131708[/snapback]

thats soooooooooooo me!! i feel u bro/sis

no.gif

i know exactly wot u mean and how u feel! no.gif

Just a few things which can be done to make you feel better..

Listen to and sing Gurbani with English translations... you will feel much better

Go to the Gurdwara and take part in Sangat... Just seeing other Singhs and Singhnia around you will make you feel chardi kala.

Communicate with Guru Jee via hukamnamas and feel Guru Jee's love..

Guest just sum girl

i kinda ben feelin the same its horrible i dont trust ne1 nemre, parents hav bad tyms so reflects on me aswell, n evryfink i seem 2 do its wrong lyk im jus worthless n all frendss well no1 shud hav frends ppl dnt lyk u or realli wna b ya m8 jus wna use u andd i know evry1 tellin me itl b okay n dat il get ova it bt cummon its ben agessssssssss jus feelll realli :lol: n cry alott evn tho i knww tears dnt get u nowhere i turrnd 2 babaji n feels lyk no changeee soo iv started doin wrong aswell which im not proud ov bt mynd n heart is takin me dat wayy jus out ovv anger n sadness least dnt hav ne worres then... wonderin if ne1 realli does no wat cn do?

Just a few things which can be done to make you feel better..

Listen to and sing Gurbani with English translations... you will feel much better

Go to the Gurdwara and take part in Sangat... Just seeing other Singhs and Singhnia around you will make you feel chardi kala.

Communicate with Guru Jee via hukamnamas and feel Guru Jee's love..

132213[/snapback]

:TH: