I hate this guy:

Ryu Hayabusa

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, I have nothing against Osho. Maybe throughout his life he will have achieved more than I can dream.

However when we compare him to our Guru sahibaan that is a completely different matter.

He lived no life comparable to Sahib Siri Guru Nanak dev ji. His writings do not compare to bani.

He made no composition on par with Sukhmani of Sahib Siri Guru Arjan dev Ji. He wrote nothing on par to Jaap sahib of Sahib Siri Guru Gobind Singh ji. Compare his life to any of our Guru sahibaan.

In todays world it is not hard to find the truth. many people have taken all the Spiritual texts of the owrld to increase their wisdom and do what they believe is good. Especailly since Gurbani became pargat, this has happened more. Look at Nirankaris, radhe Swamis, Noormaalian, Namdharis, etc. they have build their whole movemnts purely on the basis of using gurbani for thier benefit.

Osho was far more intelligent than any of them. But lets take just one saying from sahib Siri Guru nanak dev Ji - Truth is higher, but higher is Truthful Living.

A true mark of a man is his truthful living, and we can judge this by their legacy.

Think about the Legacy of sahib Siri Guru Nanak dev Ji? We have the other 9 Guru sahibaan, Sahib Siri Guru Granth sahib ji, 400 years of Sikh history bathed in Seva, Simran and Sacrifice. Gurbani is revered throughout the world, with millions following and respecting the Bani, covering it with Rumallas and bowing to it.

What is the Legacy and history of Osho and his followers? Are his writings held in the same esteem as Gurbani?

Then consider the statement that was made and judge for yourself. Is he really comparable to Guru sahibaan? can he really judge them? Is there not ego in that statement?

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BkramJit Singh and others:

Looks like you have not read a bit of what I said before and even I can see you don’t want to even understand what I am saying and in anyway want to defend your attitude fanatically without any logic and openness. Why don’t you also place a picture of Jesus on cross,ArjunDev on tavi,Teg Bahadur under sword etc.etc alongwith Osho’s picture. .Poor fellow when a man of truth is humiliated, put under chains it is something to be proud of.Infact it is very essential symptom of a man of truth.

If a man is not condemned, chained and humiliated by the people in power,then there is every possibility that man is hypocrite and is not a man of truth.Unless a peron is crucified,chained,humiliated he can NOT be a Guru.So you made yourself a laughing stock when I saw your attitude that showing a person from files of rulers and with a humiliating view can degrade a man of truth.You have no idea of Truth .Your fanatic attitude represent Aurangzeb but not any Guru.You are enemy of all Sikh Gurus.On the surface you look great loyal ,your language looks appealing as if you represent Sikhi,but deep down it is anti-Sikhi and nobody can recognize it and people like you have already made Sikhi a narrow minded path.More unfortunate part is that fanatic people like you are not few but in majority so that make almost impossible to see real face of people like you.Person of truth are rare and can be counted on fingers only.Truth is always in minority and is as rare as Mount Everest peak.Untruth is always in mob and majority.Never walk with mob and accept their ideas.Look for rare people who have rare views.You are just jealous of the glory and magnificence of Osho and blindly defending yourself as great loyal to ‘Guruji’,’Sikhi’ etc.etc.You are not a Sikh if you carry such fanatic attitute.Sikh is a humble and open.wherever he sees light,he becomes available to it.If you don’t have this attitude you are not a Sikh at all howsoever loyal you are to any organization or any organized religion.Don’t try to defend any Guru.No Guru need any defense from you.Don’t try to argue for any Guru.Don’t be a lawer of any Guru.No Guru need you.Guru is for you.You just worry about drinking yourself.Don’t try to water an Ocean.Don’t try to be loyal to any religion.Religion is for you.You are not for religion.All you just care about how to get enlightened .Try all meditations and see the difference.All gurus recommended it.Seeing your attitude I can bet if Nanak or Gobind Sing come back,you will never be able to recognize and you will never allow them even to enter Punjab.Because the pictures of Gurus which are put in your mind is fictious/artificial creation.Sobha Singh portrayed all these pictures concentrating on his grand father and uncles.Kathakars misinterpreted all Gurbani.So there is no way you can recognize what are the real pictures(both physical and psychological) of any Guru.What is in your mind is far from reality in fact opposite of reality.So I see you just a victim of Gianis,Jathedars and Bhais and I am pity of you.More sorrow part is that you don’t agree with it and there is no other way I can convince you go beyond where you stand.Nobody is stopping you from doing simran etc.That is not a part of this discussion.Only thing I am conveying is that don’t reject Sun and Open your windows so that light can come in.Whenever a new Budha is born ,don’t miss him.You will find your Guru through it.I am not saying become ‘DehDhari’ worshipper but just saying be open and appreciate good as good.Don’t be fanatic at all.More fanatic you become,more you shrink.More open you are,More Divine you are.Never become fanaticand condemn all fanatic people where they are .They are curse to humanity. Never hate somebody because he insulted you.May be he is your friend.Only real friends can insult you.A real friend can say you even ‘<banned word filter activated>’.A hypocrite can never insult you because he is selfish.It was laughing stock to read what you pasted here from net by some Jesus freak. Why are you so much attractive to negative propaganda and doing every effort to ignore what I am saying live to you.Such people are even worse than you.Chritian attitude is fanatic as well.just read the below lines from that

“A true saint, by his spiritual power, is never humiliated or bested. He has sufficient merit to receive protection and his honored in his lifetime.”

DO YOU AGREE WITH IT????. A true saint is never humiliated??.I have not seen any true person who is respected at his time and not humiliated.If you have any example,let me know.

Only hypocrites and Gandhi type of people are respected in their times not a true person.

I have also read all what you pasted and I don’t see any wiswom but just fanatic attitutde,Such persons are not worth reading but just junk and crap.These are poor fellow who are trying every effort to protect their churches and run away from truth of Osho fire.Nobody could avoid truth.It is better to be with truth as soon as possible as any delay will only poison and waste life.

With regards

PremKranti Singh Khalsa

Fateh,

Dear PremKranti

I understand where u are coming from and how frustrating it can be trying to get your points across to an audience which can somtimes get enraptured in emotions rather than focusing on rational minded logic. I do not contest the points u make regarding Osho. He was truly an elightend being and as u say enlightened being are always misinterpreted and usually hated during their times. This was true with any God concious being who had Realized Him (jesus, mohammed, Nanak etc.). I do not wish to rank these people of who was more spiritual and perfect for only somone at their spiritual level can recognize and truly answer that.

However, while i do appreciate your point of view i think it is important that you at least try to understand where the majority of the audience on this forum is coming from as well.

Firstly, i have to admit when i first came to know of Osho i was a staunch skeptical of him. I had seen him mostly thru the media potrayal of him in fancy shiny clothes, expensive cars and radical views he held. He was made out into a fanatical cult. And like most ppl it seems on thsi forum i saw nothing positive in him. However, later i came across books and videos by him. My dad is a very open man with deep understandning of gurbani so i always respect and look up to what he tells me. Anywayz, after reading his books, and watching video and audio recordings of some of his sermons it was clear that Osho was not the entirely man he was made out to be by the media.

This was a man with not only great worldly knowledge but also more importantly with unbelievable and very deep spiritual gyaan as well. Most of his beliefs and what he preached was in accordance with Gurmat even tho he himself was not someone who regularly read gurbani. This is because when ppl reach a certain spiritual stage then their thinkin becomes homogenous, and regardless of their background their mental focus is all centered around the oneness. This is why even tho many bhagats whose bani is included in Guru Granth Sahib died much before Guru Nanak and never met him or had formally adopted the Khalsa it is clear from their bani that their mindset and thinking was completey in tune and accordance with gurmat. I am not sayin that Osho was or wasnt of the same level as them, for only God can judge that, but i am merely saying that we shud be more open to udnerstanding his ways.

Secondly, as u are aware, most on this forum have deep regard and love for the Guru as should be. Furthermore, the Sikh Panth is being attacked today by fakes, daidhairis and cults keen on exlpoiting the gurus message like never before. Everyday we read about another sant/baba whose hypocritical lifestyle has been brought to the forefront. So naturally people become very defensive of Sikhi. Do not take their love for SIkhi as mere fanatiscism, for even tho in outward display it may very well be exactly that, we should be sensitive to the fact that most of them lack proper knowledge of gurbani. Most have not been taught, or if so wrongly taught, about the true message of Guru Nanak. So i encourage you to be respectful to this and be patient and forgiving for each others views which may come across rather overly emotional at times.

Finally for all those whoare so strongly against Osho and deem him a cult leader, please take the tiem to listen to his audio recordings or watch his own videos. Many times his message was misinterpretd and distorted, both purposefuly by sinister forces and innocently by those merely tryin to translate his works. We can see this happening everyday with regards to Gurbani how it is distorted and people gettin wrong ideas bout Sikhi Jeevan and so it should not be hard to appreiciate that the same could also be happening to Osho's message. This is esppecially true when we put something into written word as for one, translating into enlgish is never perfect and two the words can easily be taken out of context when not examined alongside the rest of the passage. Again this happens everyday when we read only one line of a shabad without bothering to read the rest of the shabad. Similarly with OSho, many of his comments may seem ludicrous and extreme when not properly understood amongst the rest of his talk. My aim is not to make everyone arduent followers of OSho and to renounce the GUru or to say that Osho's words are equal to gurbani. Ther is only one Guru for a sikh and this can and will never change. The word of gurbani is supreme! I only want everyone to keep a open mind and research and critically appraise things for their own. Do not be so quick to label asomeone as anti-guru and throw him into the pits simply cuz u fail to understand him or that he forces you to think outside the comfortable cozy box of our socially conditioned minds.

One has to go bak not far and think of the horrible attitudes and behaviour handed out against Galileo when he challenged the Orthodox Church and its views on astronomy. Let us not be so naive and close minded that if someone else tries to merely open our minds to the truth that we do the same to him.

It was very interesting to read this thread.By the way I am a new member and and found all the discussion on site great and specilly this thread opened some important questions in my mind.My friend is regular reader of this site who recommended it to me.

If I write anything bad please forgive me as a stupid child.

Views of Kharkoo bhai look great.Views of Prem bhai look very unconventional and authentic and ‘firy’ like angaar.Also need to mention that I found comments from a lot of others which were just sarcastic

As for as Osho is concerned,I feel there was something in that man that even super powers like America got scared of this single armless man and even federal govt. spent years of stragies to somehow throw him out of America and almost all the so called democratic or open minded countries deported him out of their country.I read in this thread that he was given slow poison as well.very possible.These policians can never tolerate a truthful person.I want to know more about this man to judge myself firsthand and tried to find some material from net today

www.barnett.sk/software/sos/osho/osho-talks/titles.htm

Rest few months back when vising a friend in california,a good friend mentioned me that he heard from some sources(I think some katha in a Gurdwara) that Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj will be back in the world and He will not tell anybody about it and he will shock the whole world intellectually.Is it possible that Osho was in fact GuruJi himself and we all missed it.May be it is only me and my friend’s thought and it really came to my mind and so sharing with you brothers.May be Guruji wanted to impact whole of the world and just being among Sikhs ,Maharaj Ji may not have touched global mind as Sikhs may have overcrowded him.Is it possible?This was a debate of me and my friend and I am saying not possible and my friend says it can be possible.

Anyway,Bhul Chuk Maaf karni ji

Apji Da Daas

post-4278-1133418122.jpg

JagoBhai

There is no need for conspiracy theories here. Any country would suspect a character like Osho. The FBI used to keep tabs on most unconventional figures whether they were communist, fascist, self styled 'gurus', free love preachers and hippies. FBI poisoing Osho are just conspiracy theories

Personally I think your view the Osho could have been Guru Gobind Singh returned shows just what type of people fall under the spell of Osho.

Jagobhai, sure you aren't a "good friend" of premkranti?

daal meh kuch kala hai :lol:

137097[/snapback]

The rather unconventional writing styles appear to be identical. For instance no spaces after a full stop. Yey another member of the re-name themselves and return after saying they'll never post again crew. Really, the system is getting quite tiresome.

You know, after this thread, I've gotten into this Osho thing, and have been doing quite a bit of reading. It was suggested we should not judge him on this extract but rather do some wider reading etc. That I did, and perhaps as suggested it is a matter of style of communication, but the guy's works do absolutely nothing for me, although it is amusing the way they display a distinct air of "oooh, look at me and how better I am than everyone else"

Quite bluntly, the guy seemed to be a right annoying git, always bigging himself up and putting others down, and thinking everyone in the world wanted to worship him. What a T*****, I'd tell him to his face, but he's kinda dead innit, so guess I can't. Darn how i yearn for the darshan of this fellow, he could EVEN teach me a thing or two about being egotistical.

Teg,Biki and Pal veere Gussa nahi karna piario.

This question bothered me and so put in front of you bros.

I was expecing some rational and honest views which are not coming from harted/jealousness.

Biki Veere,i wont trust America or FBI.The people who killed thousand of poor red Indians,threw bombs on

women/children of poor countries,Used WMD to destroy cities ,how can i trust them??Sorry.

and to pal veere,you are super fast that you read some much so quickly.You are disouraging me haha .

Baaki veer gussa nahi karna again and i am not firend or enemy of anybody you folks and somehow this qstn pulled

me more towards itself than any other.

tusi good,me bad

Aap Ji Da Daas

here is no need for conspiracy theories here. Any country would suspect a character like Osho. The FBI used to keep tabs on most unconventional figures whether they were communist, fascist, self styled 'gurus', free love preachers and hippies. FBI poisoing Osho are just conspiracy theories

sorry but, didn't you provided conspiracy theory of bana wearing kharkhoo sikhs being GOI Agents on other threads.. if you could provide less credible theories, then why can't others?