Sukha?

The Khalsa Fauj

Nihang Baba Sahib Singh Kaladhari

Nihang Baba Gurbakash Singh Ji

Nihang baba Binod Singh Ji

Nihang baba Chet Singh Ji

all had sukha in moderation.

They don't need to be teached, they are up there dude- Chardi-Kalah, it's we who need to learn from them.

Learn how to do dasam granthi patt, how to have bachan vidya, how to use weaponary & horsing, learn jung vidya and other arts like caligarphy.

It's funny nihangs are being mocked over one little thing which is sukha they intake in moderation rest other seva, shastar poja, doing gurbani abhyas are being over-looked.

It's like me going to sgpc gurdwara's and cracking jokes on bhai sahib, gyani's fat belly because of excessive karah parsad, langar they eat and over looking all the great things they do.

Ok thank you but how do we stop them?

132419[/snapback]

We shall sellotape their mouths. Sellotape is hard to get off of your muchaaan I hear, its painful.

132472[/snapback]

Isn't that cruel though. I think educatiing them nicely with respect is a great choice.

132531[/snapback]

Yeah, we'll do that first, and if they keep replying by telling us it was the maryada of Guru Ji, then we'll sellotape their mouths and proceed with the education programme uninterrupted. Agreed??

Ok thank you but how do we stop them?

132419[/snapback]

We shall sellotape their mouths. Sellotape is hard to get off of your muchaaan I hear, its painful.

132472[/snapback]

what a sick joke and you call yourself sikh that you are ready to pull out nihang singhs kesh with sellotape.

you are really sick man.

Disguisted.

132568[/snapback]

The whole point is they wont remove the sellotape because it would pull their "kesh" out, and as such they can be kept quiet for the duration of the brainwashing programme/education initiative. After this space of time, the adhesion capabilities of the said tape would fade to the point where it could be removed without beadbi of hair. There are admittedly some kinks as of yet in the system, such as how individuals will be fed during the course of the programme, but these are being addressed as we speak.

Also, I didn't call myself a Sikh, I don't like name calling as it always ends bad.