Bhai Manjit Singh & Bhai Rajinder Singh Ardas Day

s s Jhamka

35 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

No they didn't . There were more Punjab Police than kharkus by miles. . 

You really do make an art out of not knowing what you are commenting on. So you think the movement was defeated by Jat Sikhs in Punjab police overwhelming the Jat Sikh Kharkoos? If that is what you are saying then you are a complete id.iot. I can understand your extreme ignorance because all you know about the movement are books by Mark Tully or propaganda from the  Indian 'journalists'. I guess, your parents never sent you to Punjab during the Kharkoovaad  years because like most UK Tarkhans at that time they would not send their kids to Punjab because of that fear that the  'terryrists will kill you' lol. 

I assume you are buying KP Gill's claim that he had just set Jats to fight Jats and destroyed the movement. Only a naive fo.ol would believe his claim. As someone who actually visited Punjab during those years (in 88, 89, twice in 1990, 1991 and 1992, 1994 and 1995 I was there when Beanta was assassinated and the whole village gave out ladoos when the news came that he was dead. Incidentally the ones who took part in the assassination were former Punjab police. I had relatives in the movement and in the Punjab administration, I can tell you that KP Gill's claim was pure propaganda and ignorant fo.ols like you buy into it because you know no better and you have no personal experience of that time. No doubt there was Partibaazi that exists in all villages which one section against the other due to a number of factors but KPS Gill's claim and you parroting the claim as if it was established fact shows how ignorant you are. 

He did not turn the Jats in the Punjab police into some kind of elite force to battle the Kharkoos. He bought in gandh, like the communists and leftists who came from various backgrounds including Jat backgrounds and believed in communist ideology into the Punjab police ranks and fast tracked them into SPs, SSPs and DSPs etc. Most of the Punjab police let alone just the Jats in the force did not have the will to fight the movement. Their main aim was just to get their wages and survive into next week. A lot of them were sympathetic to the movement. Many of the Kharkoos were also former members of the Punjab police who joined the movement. The Indian state had to use the CRPF which I doubt you even know, is the CENTRAL reserve police force. The police from the central govt all of whom were non-Sikhs. Along with this, the Indian state used its intelligence agencies as well in the early 1990 when the Kharkoo movement had virtually total control of the rural areas, the Indian army. 

The collapse of the movement came from the intelligence that the Pakistanis under Benazir Bhutto provided to the Indian govt about the locations of Kharkoo safehouses, their methodology, their mode of communication and their leadership structure. With this information the Indian state was able to pick up most of the Kharkoo leadership, keep them hidden in police stations and then murder them in fake encounters at regular intervals to show how the Punjab police was winning against the Kharkoos.   Why do you think that there is no active militant movement in Punjab now? The Kharkoos around now realised at that time that Pakistan betrayed them and they will not play Pakistan's game now and get another generation of committed Sikh youth murdered by the Indian state. Pakistan has been trying to bring about a situation like the early 1990s back to Punjab so that rather than their precious Muslim Kashmiris being killed by the Indian army, it will be Sikh youth being murdered. They want Punjab to keep some of the Indian army bogged down in fighting Kharkoos  thus taking the pressure off the Kashmiris. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Sorry. This cracks me up. You know full well Sunder was given the damn sawed off because he couldn't shoot and he still missed. Thankfully Batth knew this and could shoot. Lol. 

I doubt these two had much experience with handling weapons and I assume they would have just done some rudimentary target practice before they went to take care of Darshan Das. I know with a shot gun all you need to do is point in the general direction and you can do a lot of damage but their having not much experience and this being their only action with guns I can understand that they would have been nervous and thus why the shotgun blast did not do the damage that it could have done. 

30 minutes ago, proactive said:

So you think the movement was defeated by Jat Sikhs in Punjab police overwhelming the Jat Sikh Kharkoos?

In a nutshell. 

Most of us know that it wasn't just juts who fought in the movement, but we know they were (and still are!!) overly represented in the PP. 

All your obfuscating bull5hit above doesn't cover up how juts in PP went on to framing and killing random Singhs for rewards. Even non-combatants who were just trying to highlight extra-judiciary murders (like Khalra) weren't spared. Just because a smattering of nonjuts were involved in these murders, it doesn't detract from the fact that the majority who did such vile deeds came from jut backgrounds.  

A lot of you people are completely untrustworthy. Anyone with a brain can tell you are riddled with sociopaths and psychopaths who are compulsive liars who'd do anything for money and status. That's a reality any conscious brother and sister has to factor in. 

Stop being a pu55y and face up to it.    

11 hours ago, proactive said:

I doubt these two had much experience with handling weapons and I assume they would have just done some rudimentary target practice before they went to take care of Darshan Das. I know with a shot gun all you need to do is point in the general direction and you can do a lot of damage but their having not much experience and this being their only action with guns I can understand that they would have been nervous and thus why the shotgun blast did not do the damage that it could have done. 

All's well ends well. 

This popped up in my Youtube yesterday, couldn't even get through it - made me actually feel like vomiting.

But I'm going to share it here as the topic came up in the thread - 80+ executions, there are serial killers who don't have that body count....we've been talking about sociopaths/psychopaths recently on other threads, again, study this guys facial expressions, language, body language. Do you see any regret? Does he look like he's lost any sleep over it?

On 12/13/2021 at 7:11 PM, dallysingh101 said:

In a nutshell. 

Most of us know that it wasn't just juts who fought in the movement, but we know they were (and still are!!) overly represented in the PP. 

All your obfuscating bull5hit above doesn't cover up how juts in PP went on to framing and killing random Singhs for rewards. Even non-combatants who were just trying to highlight extra-judiciary murders (like Khalra) weren't spared. Just because a smattering of nonjuts were involved in these murders, it doesn't detract from the fact that the majority who did such vile deeds came from jut backgrounds.  

A lot of you people are completely untrustworthy. Anyone with a brain can tell you are riddled with sociopaths and psychopaths who are compulsive liars who'd do anything for money and status. That's a reality any conscious brother and sister has to factor in. 

Stop being a pu55y and face up to it.    

I don't think there's much difference in mentality between jatts and other rural Sikhs. 

A bigger division would be between rural and urban Sikhs. So if jatts are a majority in pinds, then not surprisingly, they would be represented proportionately in Police too

23 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

This popped up in my Youtube yesterday, couldn't even get through it - made me actually feel like vomiting.

But I'm going to share it here as the topic came up in the thread - 80+ executions, there are serial killers who don't have that body count....we've been talking about sociopaths/psychopaths recently on other threads, again, study this guys facial expressions, language, body language. Do you see any regret? Does he look like he's lost any sleep over it?

This guy is absolute evil and there is no difference between him and the SS in WW2. But to make his misdeeds representative of all the Jats in the Punjab police just shows how ignorant you are. Of course there were some real bas.tards in the PP who tortured and murdered innocent Sikhs but they do not represent anything less than a very small minority. The majority of PP were just trying to survive. First Robeiro and then Gill inducted criminals and leftists into the PP and made them into SHOs, SSPs and DSPs. When the truth of what happened in the 90s comes to light which it will because the truth can never be hidden for long then people like you who eagerly accept Gill's lies will have to eat their words. 

There were Jats in the PP who were happy to work as slaves for the Indian state and enrich themselves but they were not the majority. When these senior officers were killed, the Kharkoos always had inside information provided by the PP constables and lower ranks. 

Here is a article from 1989 which shows just much the Kharkoos had infiltrated the PP had been, none of these attacks on the sons of the police officers ( these officers were mass murderers, Govind Ram was blown up a few months after his son was killed.  

Dangerous strategy - Indiascope News - Issue Date: Oct 15, 1989 (indiatoday.in)

Here is report of the attack on Robeiro which unfortunately was unsuccessful but shows the level of inside information that the Kharkoos had within the Punjab police.

Attempt on Ribeiro: Hitting deep - Cover Story News - Issue Date: Oct 31, 1986 (indiatoday.in)

The Kharkoos even got to Robeiro's bodyguard.

Sudden death - Indiascope News - Issue Date: Jan 15, 1988 (indiatoday.in)

5 hours ago, Premi5 said:

I don't think there's much difference in mentality between jatts and other rural Sikhs. 

A bigger division would be between rural and urban Sikhs. So if jatts are a majority in pinds, then not surprisingly, they would be represented proportionately in Police too

We're urban Sikhs now. Even if we've got rural roots and most of our families are still there. We've been educated unlike our pendu brethren, our experiences are totally unlike theirs. That's a fact.   

And I'm saying man, certain people seem overly represented in the extrajudicial murders that took place. You can put it down to them being in a majority, or it might well be cultural factors. OR it might be that the sociopaths and psychopaths pind life seems to frequently produce had a very lucrative, rewarding field day during the lehar?  

Plus it's important to note: when it came down to it, all that horse5hyte about jut unity and biraderi didn't amount to sh1t and plenty of juts were killing their own jut 'brothers' in droves. It's important to note because the same might happen in any future conflicts.