What Would You Do If Someone Hit You?

Amrit

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

n brother, do not imply that i am not a sikh, cz thats ego on ur side, ask any man, he'll tel u the same thing
i didnt say you aint a sikh, read it carefully. and yes there is plenty of ego on my side

Fatehgarh, be liek your name, go win battles in the garh, in the battlefield this is a forum. Stop tuirning this into a contest of trying to bring parwinder singh down. He hasnt said anything provactive and you are trying to incite him. This post was asking one question what would you do if someone hit you, simple as...others may choose not to initially hit back straight away...lets make this more interesting what would you do if you were all alone and surrounded by more than 5 thugs wif poles? ...Well us older singhs would know exactly what to do...but id be interested to hear yoru view s on that...oh yeh stop trying focus on one particualr member ...they were simply showing you that anger isnt the key to every fight sometimes having a strategy can save you from looking liek a right plonker...n i have seen strategies work off with much better results than a simple retaliation

parwinder singh, u sed "no it is not the way, that is exactly why you do not know the way and others do.......... maybe thats where youve been going wrong?"

where hav i been going wrong? u dont even know me u twat

and that is the way, sum1 challenges u by sloggin u one, u bust them up

god dam fool, i pity u man, n u call urself parwinder SINGH, wat kinda of singh r u? cnt even defend urself ya fake <admin-profanity filter activated> singh.

thank you so much, i love you man...............i want to kiss your feet.

if i had to defend my faith then i would have reason to respond, but if its just me being attacked then why should anyone care whether i respond or not, im a nothing anyway.

but your response made me laugh, whos a singh here me or you? im struggling to decide after 'interpreating' your tone.................. i hope you will really take it out on me paji............. admin dont him ban or nething he swears at me or nething lol, let him release that energy incase he ends up hitting someone.........

iv had many confrontations, iv had a tought life....... i aint a softy neither where the those great souls who wrote the verses in gurbani

there u lot go again makin silly imature assumptions

sez hu im makin dis into a contest? papi n parwinder were tlkin 2 me n i answered bak

nfin provocative? brother read parwinders posts with an unbiased attitiude n analyse the angles at which sum1 cud take them at

i alredy know anger isnt the key to winning a fight,i hav never sed that and that is yet again ur assumption, stratergy is always the key to a fight, any true fighter wil tel u that

there u lot go again makin silly imature assumptions

sez hu im makin dis into a contest? papi n parwinder were tlkin 2 me n i answered bak

nfin provocative? brother read parwinders posts with an unbiased attitiude n analyse the angles at which sum1 cud take them at

i alredy know anger isnt the key to winning a fight,i hav never sed that and that is yet again ur assumption, stratergy is always the key to a fight, any true fighter wil tel u that

you should take any comment made at you from a sihi veiw point, that way you will find that it may be advice your getting, dont let the ego bring you to such low levels as me...........'brother' brother lol ..................... leave fatehgarh singh alone brothers n stick to the topic