How do you meditate?

I dont think there is any other form which is as effective and I suggest non amritdharis should just chant waheguroo waheguroo waheguroo without and techniques because other techniques are fruitless anyway or wont be as good.

MKhalsa not to sound like I'm fighting with you but who are you to say it is fruitless? If I go through my day and breath Waheguru in and out isn't that better then just doing nothing?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

what are we tryin to figure out ?

is this about

munmat VS Panjpiyarey(Guru Hukum)???

HELP me here plz..cuz im confused.

are u guys saying that its not importent to take amrit, and u can b ein anand without Amrit di daat?

have u evea read Anand sahib

"Anand Anand sabh ko khaye,

anand Gur tay janiyee"(sorry for miss spells) and who is our Guru? our mum, peopel aroud us, or Guru granth shaib and and Panj piyaarey???

have u read or heard bout Kabir ji's life?

bhagat kabir ji did soo much BHaggtii ohmy.gif^_^ for soooo manyyyy yearsss(without a GURU), but he didnt reach where he wanted to till he Met a GURU ^_^

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

First Question: So any Method of Meditation in Sikhi is copyrighted by the Panj Payray??

No. The true method as taught by guru sahib, saas giraas can only be taught by guru sahib, if anyone else teaches you they are disobeying hukam and guru sahib.

Second: That quote was not from SDO, i have never even heard of them. It is a very Common Method of Meditation which i have heard from many people not just the site i got it from. I don't think it matter ne more from where i got the method from, since any type of Meditation method posted here will be removed because you can only receive those instructions from the panj. Am i correct or not?
That quote was from SDO. People have copied and pasted it many times without knowing. It was put on sikhnet and I had a debate with the ignorant moderators about it for a a few days and gave up and havent read their board since. Their moderators are very anti gurmat and antipanthic at times. It

is common because it is the correct way, but individuals should not go around teaching it. I very innocently taught someone when i was younger without realizing the ramifications, that was a mistake which i had to pesh for. And no other form would/should be removed, just the correct one as that can only be taught by panj. I dont think there is any other form which is as effective and I suggest non amritdharis should just chant waheguroo waheguroo waheguroo without and techniques because other techniques are fruitless anyway or wont be as good.

Thirdly: It cannot be the Method that is Wrong. A method is just a method. But yes you need someone to teach you how to do it. Instruction on a Piece of paper do not carry the full spirtual energy as the instruction given in person.

Exactly. But a person alone cannot give gurmantar, this can only be done by panj.

But when i speak from Experience, I haven't yet taken Amrit, and i did not hyperventale when i was doing that meditation. Exactly the opposite happened, i received Anand from it. Now can you tell me that the Anand i felt was jhooth? if not then that method cannot be a Fraud as i am the living example that it does work. If you think that it was jhooth, please explain to me how you came to the conlusion without knowing the feeling that i felt?
You may not have hyperventilated but i have heard of people who have. And if you did it right of course you received anand as this is amrit naam. This is what guru sahib teaches! You anand

is not jhoot, but it would probably increase 1000 fold if you were to take amrit and receive gurmantar from panj/guru sahib.

That quote was from SDO. People have copied and pasted it many times without knowing. It was put on sikhnet and I had a debate with the ignorant moderators about it for a a few days and gave up and havent read their board since. Their moderators are very anti gurmat and antipanthic at times. It is common because it is the correct way, but individuals should not go around teaching it. I very innocently taught someone when i was younger without realizing the ramifications, that was a mistake which i had to pesh for. And no other form would/should be removed, just the correct one as that can only be taught by panj. I dont think there is any other form which is as effective and I suggest non amritdharis should just chant waheguroo waheguroo waheguroo without and techniques because other techniques are fruitless anyway or wont be as good.
Again you are mistaken. Understand this no one has any copyrights on Knowledge of Spirituality. That Knowledge exists outside of Time. The knowledge of Fire is like the knowledge of spirituality. The knowledge of fire existed before man had sparked 2 rocks together and created Fire. It just wasn't harnested by the mind of man until a point in time. That knowledge of that specific type of meditation is not copyrighted by the SDO. There are Thousands of Methods of Meditation, Some are easy, some are difficult. Everyone does not react the same way to one meditation. But each are effective in their own way, given one is taught how to do it.

BTW what does SDO stand for??

if you still do not believe me wh

en i say i did not copy that Meditation from SDO then i'll post the link which will probably make you think its Anti-Panthi even more, because you are perceiving it with a biased view. Click here I have heard that same Method From Sikh Bhais and Sants so its not just the Gurumaa site which says this. That site is the only one i know which has it posted on the net.

I gave you the Link, simpy that, i am not going to argue with you over if "YOU" feel that the site is Anti-Sikhi/Panthic. If you think it is so be it, if not then fine. Im sure the link will be delete, which is fine with me.

But again its not about where i got it from, its simply the point u brought up about one cannot teach others Sikhs meditation beside the Panj payaray. so it doesn't matter where the method came from.

You may not have hyperventilated but i have heard of people who have. And if you did it right of course you received anand as this is amrit naam. This is what guru sahib teaches! You anand is not jhoot, but it would probably increase 1000 fold if you were to take amrit and receive gurmantar from panj/guru sahib.

If an Individual is eager to learn someting about meditation, that means he has the desire to find that peace within him. If i can get Anand from a certain Meditation using that Certain method. It is very possible that Others can as well. Given they read the instruction very carefully. The Instruction on a Piece of paper are like you give someone an Un-Official view of what he can experience when he does recieve the Official Technique from a Guru. Maybe it will make him more eager to take Amrit knowing that the Official Technique will be given to hi

m/her at the time of Amrit.

It is the Smell of sweet Ras Gullas that hits you first then you are pulled by that sensation to find where to get those Ras Gullas.

It is the Sensation of the meditation that drives you to find and get the full experience of what can be achieved.

A Sample should be availabe to anyone without any restriction, because you never know in whos heart will a certain type of meditation create a spark which will lead him to the path of Salvation and perhaps that spark will change his life forever. You just never know.

Waheguru.

:)

what are we tryin to figure out ?

is this about

munmat VS Panjpiyarey(Guru Hukum)???

HELP me here plz..cuz im confused.

are u guys saying that its not importent to take amrit, and u can b ein anand without Amrit di daat?

:T: no sis, no one here has even remotely said amrit isn't important. No one is saying the level of anand a non-amritdhari vs. an amritdhari gets is equal. Basically my whole point of the argument is say Waheguru whenever whereever however and you will get anand and it is fruitful but not as much as an amritdhari because the non-amritdhari has not offered his head and surrendered fully to Waheguru.

Like Bro MKhalsa said if we want to get to sachkand amrit is the only way. ^_^

waheguru jee ka khalsa! waheguru jee kee fateh!!

wahegurooooo...since when is it wrong to tell someone to say waheguroo in a certain way...??

saas giraas is a stage of simran...say someone was to get to that stage on their own...and was not told by the punjh piyaaray...then what?? and there are stages beyond the method u are talking about...and i dont' think anyone is actually paying attention to what saas giraas means...it means with every breath...it doesnt' matter how u do it...if the Guru can mentions saas giraas in bani...then i think it's okay for anyone to try to figure out how to do it...

my punjh piyaaray never told me that u can't tell no one...and if u think about it...if it is wrong to teach ppl..then we shouldn't be allowed to do it in sangath...cuz there are many ppl in the sangath that are not amrit dharee...who might steal the method...which is wrong...cuz we are not allowed to tell them...and therefore show them...right?? :T:

some things need to be fully thought out before said...teaching is wrong...but doing in sangath is okay??

i'm confudged...

sandeep kaur

I am really trying my best to explain this, I just lack the intelligence.

Saas giraas was done by every jatha etc, its not a stage or simran but a style and way of doing it that guru sahib taught, which is most fruitful/beneficial.

Since the sgpc's inception they have slowly STOPPED teaching saas giraas and only god knows why, slowly that is spreading to other jathas as well like some taksals. Taksal still gives it on the most part but some dont. just like a lot of hte panth still does it, some doesnt, because of the sgpc, which also says to only do 3 bani nitnem and its ok to eat meat etc..

so there are a few amritdharis that did not take amrit at an amrit sanchar where naam drirh was given. Meaning panj didnt teach them.

Also saas giraas can be done in sangat. There is tradition that amritvela is done at many gurudwaras in india including harmandir sahib. Guards are posted at the door to make sure non amritdharis do not enter. This practice is also done in england i beleive where huge amounts of gursikhs get together and do amritvela. This is a tradition since guru sahibs time that saas giraas is an experience between gursikhs, as outsiders and non amritdharis (even those with an idea of what it is) wont quite undersatnd the amazing spiritual experiences.

Anyway I am kind of getting off topic. That description on that site (which seems to be hindu) is also the same thing that SDO says. If panj did not tell you not to share it, did they even teach you? if so are you sure they didnt say not to share it? i have never heard of such a mistake!

Even in old books, historical accounts its said that panj give hukam not to share it. Its sad that slowly r

ehats and naam drirh are dissapearing from panthic amrit sanchars.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I think some people here (those who think "what if panj pyarey didnt tell the technique") need to read "Amrit kee hae" by Bhai Randhir Singh Jee. The english translation can be read here :Amrit Kee Hae

I would strongly recomend all to read it if they havent yet.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!