Sikh Leader Comments On Leamington Gurdwara

kuljeet

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand the two year thing this is a joke they will keep on drinking in a center which I belive I part of the Gurdwara as the gurdwara fund it, and its part of the gurdwara. (Check it out yourself)

They should stop all drinking with in any part of the Gurdwara NOW, not 2 years or 6 months but now. These people are hoping the sangat forget about them so they can start drinking again.

We should not stop until they is no Drinking. The seva will only be done once drinking as stopped 100%.

Jasswinder Singh Ubhi is locked up because of this seva and we have to wait 2 year, again the seva is not done. Drinking must stop NOW.

Tatchbrooke Centre has Khanda emblems on the signs.

IF they are to continue to drink in this hall, which clearly they will for the next 2 years, the sign needs be changed aswel as the name on the deeds therefore having no Sikhi Association.

It needs to be pushed too.

I know it is not a permanant solution, but it is something which needs to implemented in the partial time until they have got the new hall under seperate funding.

I also agree that the drinking HAS to stop and meat to! NOW! BUT unfortunatly, in the eyes of the British law, this isnt actually attached to the Gurdwara therefore we can only use the sangat to keep requesting a change!

Still brilliant news!!

Keep doing Ardaas and we will Succeed!

Im in no favour of the centre being used, but one step at a time i gues... :lol:

I dont understand the two year thing this is a joke they will keep on drinking in a center which I belive I part of the Gurdwara as the gurdwara fund it, and its part of the gurdwara. (Check it out yourself)

They should stop all drinking with in any part of the Gurdwara NOW, not 2 years or 6 months but now. These people are hoping the sangat forget about them so they can start drinking again.

We should not stop until they is no Drinking. The seva will only be done once drinking as stopped 100%.

Jasswinder Singh Ubhi is locked up because of this seva and we have to wait 2 year, again the seva is not done. Drinking must stop NOW.

134923[/snapback]

Forget the Westen law, tomorrow they will tell us not to wear a dumalla then what are we going to say, As Sikhs they is only one law and thats the law of Waheguru Jee no Fake Man Made law, You wear the Bana of Nihang Singhs and are part of the Khalsa Amry we dont follow NO one just Waheguru Jee. These Man Made laws are not for us.

If the Gurdwara are funding the Center then they must stop, people going into the Center must stop using the Gurdwara parking. The Center should be sold if they cant use the center to do sikhi stuff.

It will be Fateh for the singhs when all drinking and Meat is stopped within the Gurdwara building and building funded by the Gurdwara.

Tatchbrooke Centre has Khanda emblems on the signs.

IF they are to continue to drink in this hall, which clearly they will for the next 2 years, the sign needs be changed aswel as the name on the deeds therefore having no Sikhi Association.

It needs to be pushed too.

I know it is not a permanant solution, but it is something which needs to implemented in the partial time until they have got the new hall under seperate funding.

I also agree that the drinking HAS to stop and meat to! NOW! BUT unfortunatly, in the eyes of the British law, this isnt actually attached to the Gurdwara therefore we can only use the sangat to keep requesting a change!

Still brilliant news!!

Keep doing Ardaas and we will Succeed!

Im in no favour of the centre being used, but one step at a time i gues...  :lol:

134923[/snapback]

134924[/snapback]

Other Gurdwara in the UK should also follow.

OK 2 years is a while but at least they have said they will do it. What about the Gurdwara in Bradford, Hudersfield, Wednesfield, Birmingham Ramgharia (city centre) etc who all have these halls which they let out for parties.

They should also ban sharab in these Gurdwara funded halls. The Hudersfield one is the wost as it is called Sikh Community Centre (it has Sikh in the title nto sure of proper ful name).

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

It's a shame that they'll be taking two years ... is there any reason as to why the sangat gave them two years?

Also, if anyone was at the general meeting, how did it proceed? Was it calm and peaceful? From the Panthic Weekly articles, it seemed that the committee were determined to resolve that the room would be a social room. What made them change their views?

Waheguroo