***cloning****

disguised

To disguised,

I strongly suggest following up on your questions with research, I think your very interested in the feild, but ill try my best to explaing this to you. Cloning, yes is producing the exact same thing .... its a "photocopy", so to speak.

NOW WHAT CREATES A PHENOTYPE?

its a combination of = Genome + the environment that the genome is exposed to!

Its like having an identical twin, but in order for them to look the same their environments would have to be similiar too.

The sheep will only look the same if its developmental stages through adulthood are the exact same as it's "mother" (if thats really what you want to call it, its more of a sister)

Recently they have discovered that GENE EXPRESSION changes as the environment around the cell changes. (im sure you will be able to find humdreds if not thousands of research journals coming to this conclusion)

now why clone animals? All the cells in our body contain the exact SAME genome, the only difference is in GENE EXPRESSION. GENE EXPRESSION varies from cell to cell; as a specific cell differentiates it starts to play a specific role in our body, it is repressing certain genes of the genome and amplifying others. (this is a very very short description of whats going on in the stages of development or environmental influences).

Now the genome contains strands within it that are known as SNP's (Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms) (aka SNIPS), these are short variations in the genome that cause variation in the phenotype of every single individual. When we clone, these SNP's are exactly the same (similiar to how identical twins are produced in the womb)

Now, in order to design such a thing as "Fake tissue" (currently being tested, if you want more follow up) we have to understand, everyone has variation. Now imagine a technique in which your OWN tissue can be cloned, grown in a culture and then surgically implanted (you would not have to rely on any other foreign donor and your body runs NO risk of rejecting it...because its identical to your previous genomic tissue)

Even something as simple as reproducing Red Blood Cells, and producing "FAKE BLOOD" are being done and tested through cloning procedures (everything that we learnt from cloning animals is being employed in this study).

This is the reason why science is so keen on developing cloning procedures. These cloning procedures are first done on animals because they have smaller and simpler genomes than do humans.

We have to start from somewhere, If we started from humans it would be like: learning quantum mechanics without having any knowledge of calculus. we cant start clonning human tissue just yet because the human genome is much more complex (out of our reach).

this is the direction in which "SCIENTIFIC" clonng is heading!

NOT CLONING HUMAN FOR HUMAN, as you here in the news (being done by those silly clans and cults)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

khalsa girl,

the reason why it cant be dont to humans becasue cloning hasn’t always been successful. Cloned animals age sooner, die earlier and have many disorders as well. Primates, such as humans are more difficult to clone because they have a poorer rate of reproduction. it wont work...  :lol:

135297[/snapback]

no...what i mean is that why is it ok to make mistakes on animals, but not on humans?

i think thats wrong no.gif

I think that i nmy opinion that its all in gods will....maybe the soul that becomes in the body of the clone has a punishment and sufferes from this by being a clone...somthing like that u get what i mean?"

137350[/snapback]

ah yes i get it...

thanx veer ji/penji :TH: