Stupid Racists

Guest Guest

AHHH

stupid racist pakis at school .. saying things about my dastar im getting so annoyed im going to smack the crap out of them .. theres leik 3 of them

I dont say oh look at that paki , or stuff about their dresses of that theyre women liek only have eye show!!

I dont understand why theyre doing it but im getting so annoyed about it , im going to knock the out im so vexed!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

and its getting in the way of my school work now!!

ahhhhh :lol:

chill bruv!

theyre getting 2 u, thats EXACTLY what they want.

DONT giv thm the satisfaction.

what exactly r they sayin? hav u tryd ignorin? coz they usually get bored...

if tht hasnt worked then try n explain 2 thm.

people are usually afraid of what they dont know...so they dnt bother learnin

that jus makes them IGNORANT.

if u try n teach thm what sikhis about mayb they'll shut up...

if that doesn't work then uve got no option...

BUT

before u go n punch their lights out, makes sure that u actually can.

meaning, its gonna b ur own besti if THEY beat YOU up.

Why not inform school ppls and see what goes on? Why take illegal step first.. is it just because it's easy?

See this way.. You might be okay by beating these thugs but still the school rules will stay same and they won't even know whats happening in their school. You will graduate and will go away but what about other sikh who gonna come years after years? You should take step with school authorities and have them take care of these punks and then if it's still problem "SUE SCHOOL" !

Beating them is easy way out and short term thingy. Singhs shouldn't take easy way out.. right?

1) Referring to the perpetrators as "Pakis" is also stupid and racist on YOUR part.

2) Reacting with violence will only further negatively affect stereotypes of Sikhs/Punjabis.

Deal with it appropriately. Go to the school authorities...principal, teachers, etc, and let them deal with it.

Veer Ji you are young and still at school. It is normal for younger children to get in scraps. Fight the boys who are bullying you, make sure that they remember the beating they got! You will not get any hassle from them and you will gain respect from your peers. Stand up for yourself and your faith, there is a martial side to Sikhi, especially whilst you are young there is nothing wrong in fighting, don't listen to the westernised Sikhs here.

Guest _waheguru_

why do people thing that just as somebody has a dastar they are a singh... could be a singhnee!!

and also .. fighting is not the anwser.. only at last means!! waheguru

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use