Story Thread

Laadli Fauj

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every single post she's like 'oh and then sum1 dies'....

and the whole point of this thread is to have a STORY... how can the story continue if the 'main character' supposedly dies every other scene... if peepz dun have nethin productive to add to the story dun add nethin...

somehow we got to a point where jaspaul wanted to be barney???.... i mean common..

every single post she's like 'oh and then sum1 dies'....

and the whole point of this thread is to have a STORY... how can the story continue if the 'main character' supposedly dies every other scene... if peepz dun have nethin productive to add to the story dun add nethin...

somehow we got to a point where jaspaul wanted to be barney???.... i mean common..

140971[/snapback]

yeah well u have a problem with tht?? :@ like seriulsly.... ok i'll stop ending teh story where some1 dies... but u know... a story can go on.. even tho... teh main charcter may die (jst in case u know next time)... and yeha jaspaul wanted to be teh barney thing.. well its comical.. it adds homorous...**duh??

.. and heera ur not the one telling ppl...... wats wrongs/ and or rite... got it?