"gustaphi Or Gustakhi"

DhadiMania

just wandering,

as you most know, i sign out by saying something which is known as "Gustaphi Maaf"

meaning, "if anyone is angry, please forgive me"

in all my posts, i do not intend anyone to get offended.

why? because i have said things which i have been critisised for and hence lead to huge wars on this site, out of which i did not mean. hence i ask the sangats maafi.

but of course there are times when i hav got so angry at someone i dont bother writing "Gustaphi Maaf"

alot of people have come to me saying that is it "Gustakhi Maaf" that should be said.

but in the kathas i heard of Gyaani Sant Singh Maskeen, he would say "Gustaphi Maaf"

so over to the sangat

is it "Gustaphi or Gustakhi"?

Gustaphi Maaf

just wandering,

as you most know, i sign out by saying something which is known as "Gustaphi Maaf"

meaning, "if anyone is angry, please forgive me"

in all my posts, i do not intend anyone to get offended.

why? because i have said things which i have been critisised for and hence lead to huge wars on this site, out of which i did not mean. hence i ask the sangats maafi.

but of course there are times when i hav got so angry at someone i dont bother writing "Gustaphi Maaf"

alot of people have come to me saying that is it  "Gustakhi Maaf" that should be said.

but in the kathas i heard of Gyaani Sant Singh Maskeen, he would say "Gustaphi Maaf"

so over to the sangat

is it "Gustaphi or Gustakhi"?

Gustaphi Maaf

140226[/snapback]

u know thats enuf for anybody to feel like this........ wacko.gif

singh jee,

it is gustakhi and that is the way giani sant singh jee maskeen said it

i am guessing you misinterpreted or heard it incorrectly

over a bad audio file they can sound the same

gustaphi is not a word

in addition this type of word is only supposed to be used when you are about to say something particularly that may be found offensive to the person

giani sant singh jee maskeen only used to say "gustakhi maaf" before he said something "borderline" which was the TRUTH, but it was not easy to swallow - and he had to be frank, even rude, to make his point

but it does not sound appropriate if you put it at the end of your post because that makes it seem like every single post you wrote was an offense

which is not true because many times you write many beautiful posts [ :lol: ]

in that case you can say "bhula chuka maf karna"

please forgive my mistakes

stay in chardee kalaa jee

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefathehh!!!!!!!

ohhhhh!

i always thought it was gustaphi maaf, im sure i heard him say that on alpha and they have such perfect recordings.

the reason why i wrote "gustaphi" was because when i would post things, even little little things, some people would just get offended by it.

i cant remember the post but i remember a good few people getting offended by what i said

but i thought maskeen ji said it when he was about to make the sangat angry over something.

Bhul Chukke Di Shamaa

(ps that is a word now right??)