Nirankari, Radhaswami Or Namdhari?

Just a suggestions...and again I'm NOT taking any sides here as I want to respect the feeling of ALL people on this forum...whether Sikh, RadhaSomai/Nirankari etc etc etc...

(ps...what MAKES a person a Gursikh more then anything...? Some would say Amrit...which i'd agree too...BUT...dont all religions say we should LOVE eachother? We should just be good Gursikhs and left the other sects and religions get on with their own lifes...if they dont interfere directly with your life...why are you so concerned with this actions? Let GuruJi deal with anyone who has made a mockery of Sikhi...NOT MAN).

The main point of this is...we are all judging these sects,and equally all religions, e.g. Islam, but how many of us have ACTUALLY spent time with these "sects" and found out what they are about. I'm sure some of you have...which is fine...and if you've made up you're mind...thats fine too.

But I get the impression there is a lot of speculation and rumour about various sects without any of us going and finding out about what they are upto.

I'm speaking from my own experiences...RadhaSomai..some of my family members are radhasomai...

They DO NOT call their head a MAHARAJI, rather the use BabaJi (its the grannies who use that term...they are told not too, but we all know how stubborn our grannies are!!!...all the firgure heads have been GurSikhs and preach from the GGSJ...the majority of the "sangat" i've seen also regularly go to Gudwara...

They are told NOT to drink, eat meat, smoke or take drugs...and they are taught to be generally decent people.

Aren't these the very basics of Sikhi?

The fact that there are these associated sects that teach us NOT to increase the karmic load and to develop love for one another is good...if the world was like that we would live in a better place.

And finally, doesnt this raise the question...(and dont think for ONE SECOND that I dont belive in Sikhi 100000%), are there "others" ways to God?

Is Sikhi is system where, as in Islam, if you are not muslim you dont go to heaven?

If this isnt the case then shouldnt we acknowedlge (maybe not accept) the fact that there may be other ways to "God"?

Just my views...but before some of you decide to pick at what I said, I'm dont condone or stand-for any sects. I only belive in one thing, and thats God...regardless of the sect or religion. If the devotee has faith and love for God, faith in God, leads a good honest life...then why should I stand there and pick at his religious choices or the path he follows. More to the point, I should ask myself, am I following my own path as I should be and am I a "Good" devotee?

Just a suggestions...and again I'm NOT taking any sides here as I want to respect the feeling of ALL people on this forum...whether Sikh, RadhaSomai/Nirankari etc etc etc...

(ps...what MAKES a person a Gursikh more then anything...? Some would say Amrit...which i'd agree too...BUT...dont all religions say we should LOVE eachother? We should just be good Gursikhs and left the other sects and religions get on with their own lifes...if they dont interfere directly with your life...why are you so concerned with this actions? Let GuruJi deal with anyone who has made a mockery of Sikhi...NOT MAN).

The main point of this is...we are all judging these sects,and equally all religions, e.g. Islam, but how many of us have ACTUALLY spent time with these "sects" and found out what they are about. I'm sure some of you have...which is fine...and if you've made up you're mind...thats fine too.

But I get the impression there is a lot of speculation and rumour about various sects without any of us going and finding out about what they are upto.

I'm speaking from my own experiences...RadhaSomai..some of my family members are radhasomai...

They DO NOT call their head a MAHARAJI, rather the use BabaJi (its the grannies who use that term...they are told not too, but we all know how stubborn our grannies are!!!...all the firgure heads have been GurSikhs and preach from the GGSJ...the majority of the "sangat" i've seen also regularly go to Gudwara...

They are told NOT to drink, eat meat, smoke or take drugs...and they are taught to be generally decent people.

The fact that there are these associated sects that teach us NOT to increase the karmic load and to develop love for one another is good...if the world was like that we would live in a better place.

And finally, doesnt this raise the question...(and dont think for ONE SECOND that I dont belive in Sikhi 100000%), are there "others" ways to God?

Is Sikhi is system where, as in Islam, if you are not muslim you dont go to heaven?

If this isnt the case then shouldnt we acknowedlge (maybe not accept) the fact that there may be other ways to "God"?

Just my views...but before some of you decide to pick at what I said, I'm dont condone or stand-for any sects. I only belive in one thing, and thats God...regardless of the sect or religion. If the devotee has faith and love for God, faith in God, leads a good honest life...then why should I stand there and pick at his religious choices or the path he follows. More to the point, I should ask myself, am I following my own path as I should be and am I a "Good" devotee?

yo darshan dasis this is a sikh site, obviously you people are drawn to the message of sikhi and to sikh forums as most naamdharis, radha swamis, etc are.  Your not going to get anyone on this site to believe in your garbage so don't waste your time.  You can leave nicely or if your really besharam just keep taking it over and over again in every post.  Your darshan das "maharaz" is just another character who has taken two lines out of SGGS and made people like you his chelas.  Just imagine the rest of the lines of SGGS if this character got you with one line!

anyways....

146280[/snapback]

wouldn't you agree veer ji that this thread is being swamped by das'is who want to portray the 'true' views of their faith.lol

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala

I have viewed this site and have realised that some people haven't

even saw the program that comes on Aastha channel 828 every day at

8.20pm, so how can you have an opinion about something that you have

never seen??

Whenever a messenger is sent from God, human beings have

difficulties in believing them; instead they go against them,

because mankind is so blind and stupid. I mean just look at what

people done to Jesus Christ. We should learn from our mistakes and

not make the same ones over and over again. We need to stay calm.

Some people say that whenever Maharaj Tarlochan Darshan Das Jee's

Satsang comes on TV they change the channel over, out of anger. If

you can't keep calm for 20 mins then what can you do????  I suggest

that you take 20 mins of your time to watch it carefully, listen to

what is being said, and then comment on it, don’t just follow

rumours. So Please watch it and whatever you think you can find that

is wrong just write about it in here so we can all comment on it.

Because i have never seen anything wrong at all in his preaching’s.

For BUDHA if you think that the incident on the 11th Nov 1987 (not

1988) finished Hazur Maharaz Darshan Das Jee Sahib then you are

wrong. Darshan Das Jee lives in every one of his Sevak's and always

will. Dhan Darshan.

For M S NIJJAR, my Dear brother, you have been

on the wrong website, i have seen it to and yes of course you cannot

get a blessing by a simple mouse click. So go to

www.dasdharamonline.com and then tell us what you think, or just

watch the Satsangs on TV and tell us what you think.

Hindi, Sikh, Muselman, Asai        Sab Mere Bhai

Dhan Darshan

146284[/snapback]

people won't convert or be brainwashed by anyone who have a strong foundation in their own Sikhi...i and many others have seen your websites and everything that your 'faith' has to offer...... :)

as one brother mentioned earlier, the singh's followed your founder 6 months prior to sending him on the gaddi, and they weren't wowed by him...nor were many people....u ppl are just being used..wake up!!!

and no....he isn't a messenger of God nor did your founder have communion with God...lol

to tarlochans chelai

i would really appreciate this...

what is das dharam's view on

mukhti/salvation..

gurbani

reincarnation

true living

fake people who make themselves out to be sants/guru's

the Sikh freedom movement during 70s/80s and 90s

To all my brothers and sisters who have such a great interest in this discussion, this message is for my dear brother singh_comradz, who has asked some very good questions, I will try and do my best for you and pass on the teachings of Maharaz Darshan Das Ji as I have been taught, however if I do not cover everything today I will get back to you very soon.

Mukhti and Salvation maybe obtained by doing Simran may this be in the form of performing Kirtan, reading Bhana, meditating on Naam or being part of the Sadh Sangat , as this washes away our sins too,  and Seva this can be performed in many way too, ranging from doing daily chores as seva, ie Shoe Room, Langar and Nishan Sahib, or also doing Seva for your Master , again this can be doing Paath or Simran.

Gurbani or Guru Ki Bani is Amrit, is the pure word of the Almighty, and is written for all mankind as this will give us the salvation we are looking for in the  Kal Yuug, and without its knowledge we are all lost.

Reincarnation: is the life cycle we all revolve in its made up of 84lakh joon, and mankind is even higher than angels and Devi, Devtha, for the simply reason we are free to do as our will pleases, even though when we are granted this boon of Mankind we all make a solomen promise to the Almighty that we will abide by his rules, do His work and remember Him above everything else, but once we arrive into this world safely, we forgot our promise and get lost in the race to gather worldly riches and we forsake our spiritual riches, even though the Almighty still watches over us always, He will not interfere in our choices and will let us be until the day we return to his Kingdom, and our sins will confront us and we will be punished for them by being sent back to Earth in a different life form and we will have to prove our worthiness to Him of being granted another lifetime as Human , if however we have lived a true life then we will be rewarded by being able to stay in the Almighty’s Kingdom, until He chooses to send us again to do His work further on Earth.

True Living: is a path seldom can walk, as it means a lot of sacrifices will have to be made, and one must learn the true value of living on Earth, these are to serve the Almighty, and to do good to others, be honest even if it means you will lose your life for your values, stay humble and peaceful i.e. if someone slaps your cheek, than offer them the other one too, be selfless and don’t get caught in this Jaag, as its all temporary, serve your family with and live up to the responsibilities given to you by them, i.e. food, shelter and clothing.

We are not to judge if someone is a fake or trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes, as we do not have the wisdom or the sight to really see someone for who they are, and if someone is using Gods name in vain the he or she will pay for this eventually.

146288[/snapback]

thanks for replying back to some of my questions....many of the points you have raised draw (and i wouldn't be surprised) stark resemblance to Sikhi.....research Sikhi and you'll find out that you're just being taken for a ride... wacko.gif

again that is illustrated by the website link you have kindly provided us

www.dasdharamonline.com

now ask yourself, you wanna be a parrot all your life???

it just shows the true colours of your leader who bears heavy reliance on gurbani to propogate his message....

but the True Guru is the Guru Granth Sahib....and in the words of Guru Nanak Dev Ji who's name you use again and again...

जउ तउ प्रेम खेलण का चाउ ॥

ja-o ta-o paraym khaylan kaa chaa-o.

If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

ਸਿਰੁ ਧਰਿ ਤਲੀ ਗਲੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਆਉ ॥

सिरु धरि तली गली मेरी आउ ॥

sir Dhar talee galee mayree aa-o.

then step onto My Path with your head in hand.

ਇਤੁ ਮਾਰਗਿ ਪੈਰੁ ਧਰੀਜੈ ॥

इतु मारगि पैरु धरीजै ॥

it maarag pair Dhareejai.

When you place your feet on this Path,

ਸਿਰੁ ਦੀਜੈ ਕਾਣਿ ਨ ਕੀਜੈ ॥੨੦॥

सिरु दीजै काणि न कीजै ॥२०॥

sir deejai kaan na keejai. ||20||

give Me your head, and do not pay any attention to public opinion. ||20||

ਨਾਲਿ ਕਿਰਾੜਾ ਦੋਸਤੀ ਕੂੜੈ ਕੂੜੀ ਪਾਇ ॥

नालि किराड़ा दोसती कूड़ै कूड़ी पाइ ॥

naal kiraarhaa dostee koorhai koorhee paa-ay.

False is friendship with the false and greedy. False is its foundation.

ਮਰਣੁ ਨ ਜਾਪੈ ਮੂਲਿਆ ਆਵੈ ਕਿਤੈ ਥਾਇ ॥੨੧॥

मरणु न जापै मूलिआ आवै कितै थाइ ॥२१॥

maran na jaapai mooli-aa aavai kitai thaa-ay. ||21||

O Moollah, no one knows where death shall strike. ||21||

ਗਿਆਨ ਹੀਣੰ ਅਗਿਆਨ ਪੂਜਾ ॥

गिआन हीणं अगिआन पूजा ॥

gi-aan heenaN agi-aan poojaa.

Without spiritual wisdom, the people worship ignorance.

ਅੰਧ ਵਰਤਾਵਾ ਭਾਉ ਦੂਜਾ ॥੨੨॥

अंध वरतावा भाउ दूजा ॥२२॥

anDh vartaavaa bhaa-o doojaa. ||22||

They grope in the darkness, in the love of duality. ||22||

Ang.1412 SGGS

and that is by taking khanda pahaul da amrit, being initiated into the Khalsa and living the life of a GurSikh....there isn't any room for compromise and going to some baba won't get you the same thing...if your leader places so much emphasis on the SGGS then why don't you ppl follow SGGS instead of him....???

but i guess ignorance prevails

[SIZE=7]I think people should start listening to maharaj ji's satsang carefully. He just tries to make us good human beings. He says you will find god in sadh sangat. I have been part of this mission for almost a year now. B4 going there i use to have the same thinking as you people have. But now I I go there regularly. It doesn't mean that i have stopped going to gurdwara. What maharaj ji preaches is to follow any religion you have to be religious. and thats what he tries to make us 'religious'. He says once you become religious you can follow any religion. When you need a teacher to learn everything, than How can we expect that we will understand GGSJ on our own. We need a guru to teach us that as well. Can anyone of you say 'YEs I understand each and every word in Guru granth sahib ji. I persnally think in this one year i have been with them my way of understanding each and everything or looking at every thing completly changed. I come from a very gursikh family. Maharag ji never told us to leave our own religions, he himselfs believe in all faiths. He never tells anybody to call him maharaj ji. That is the respect that we give him for doing this seva for us. He says refering to gurugranth sahib ji you get peace of mind by doing seva, and thats y he says we are all das.

Dhan Darshan

Nanak Nime Cadhdi Kala Tere Bhane sarbat the Bhala[/font]

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

Just my views...but before some of you decide to pick at what I said, I'm dont condone or stand-for any sects. I only belive in one thing, and thats God...regardless of the sect or religion. If the devotee has faith and love for God, faith in God, leads a good honest life...then why should I stand there and pick at his religious choices or the path he  follows.  More to the point, I should ask myself, am I following my own path as I should be and am I a "Good" devotee?

146326[/snapback]

i agree with you veer ji on the basis of live and let live and the right to freedom of expression which Sikhi emphasises....

but the difference with this sect is that there is an ulterior reason for its creation...

their late leader had a sole purpose of manipulating and twisting the teachings of another faith i.e. Sikhi to suit his own purpose....their sole purpose is to divide and attack the tenets of Sikhi....their leader sees himself as another Guru Nanak Dev Ji....and if there was no ulterior motive then why the heavily reliance on Gurbani and Sikh principles....

their quoted websites can testify to that

regarding the situation during the years of the Sikh struggle i would hardly be surprised if their so called leader was on the paylist by Hindu extremists and the gov't.

but the shame is that their followers are too ignorant to realise this...how many lives will be destroyed because of this ignorance hey..

and thats why, veer ji there is so much opposition to them, because of their ulterior motives of attacking Sikhi and attempts to assimilate Sikhs...

but history shows that sects such as this one won't last...

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

dear sangat ji

Please watch out for this cult, they have always been propped up the agents against Sikhs from 84 onwards, this snake went into hiding now it resurfaces.  Guess the snake and his chelas will go the same way as his poor dad and his leaches.

this is a cult nothing but the Singh’s who did the sewa followed them for 6 months plus in the 80's the sangat was well aware of the abuse of families this cult leader did.  They use the Dastar and Sikhi surp for the disgusting purposes

i cud go on and list the crimes they have committed, but am sure the army of Akaal Purak will deal with them.

i had a chat with one of his chealas before too,

At least Darshan Das remained resolute till the end. Having received death threats for voicing anti Khalistani sentiments, he laughed and accepted death

A leader, incidentally, who greets his assassins with ‘ah bhai sajanah, kar joh toohn kar’n aiha’ (come my friends come, do what you have come to do).

Both off these above statements are lies like his fake guru, ive got the tapes off the day mate 

what a joker darshan dassie dnt not accept death when the Gursikhs put this dog out off his misery on the 11 nov 1987 he craped himself look at the pics in the des pardes he did a number 2 in his boxers lol Fact one ive listened to the actual tape of the killing u hear him screaming as well as the leaches that were with him who to got a one way ticket to hell. 

This cult destroyed families across the uk, he was just a pharkandi like the other fake gurus, he thought the singhs in the uk wont do anything but bark at him, but alas 2 gursikhs couldn’t stand for the ninda of Guru ji and brought this pharkandi to his knees. 

there was an article about the 2 singhs Bhai Sahib Manjit Singh and Bhai Sahib Rajinder Singh who tell the story how they followed this phankandi for 6 months looking at his evil ways and his black magic.  They took full responsibility and didn’t once deny or regret his putting down.  the singh's got 20 and 30 years they write in the punjabi press they are such amazing gursikhs i will get their life story for the sangat.

one more benti can we all do ardas for the gursikhs still in jail and  one jaikara for Bhai Jagtar Singh hawara and the great escapees AKAAAAL

sukdev singh

akaal

deg tegh degh

never forget 84

146060[/snapback]

:TH:

[SIZE=7]I think people should start listening to maharaj ji's satsang carefully. He just tries to make us good human beings. He says you will find god in sadh sangat. I have been part of this mission for almost a year now. B4 going there i use to have the same thinking as you people have. But now I I go there regularly. It doesn't mean that i have stopped going to gurdwara. What maharaj ji preaches is to follow any religion you have to be religious. and thats what he tries to make us 'religious'. He says once you become religious you can follow any religion. When you need a teacher to learn everything, than How can we expect that we will understand GGSJ on our own. We need a guru to teach us that as well. Can anyone of you say 'YEs I understand each and every word in Guru granth sahib ji. I persnally think in this one year i have been with them my way of understanding each and everything or looking at every thing completly changed. I come from a very gursikh family. Maharag ji never told us to leave our own religions, he himselfs believe in all faiths. He never tells anybody to call him maharaj ji. That is the respect that we give him for doing this seva for us. He says refering to gurugranth sahib ji you get peace of mind by doing seva, and thats y he says we are all das.

Dhan Darshan

Nanak Nime Cadhdi Kala Tere Bhane sarbat the Bhala[/font]

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

146337[/snapback]

enough with the font ji! lol

sad case of another brainwashing :) @

and how do you need a 'guru' to understand SGGS.. there is only one Guru and that is SGGS...there is no room for compromise because he is false and SGGS is the truth..

i don't think anyone can totally understand Gurbani cus its too deep...but thats the joy of learning..

so you came from a GurSikh family......it's a shame you faltered

as for understanding Gurbani, why don't you do what most ppl do....

www.sikhitothemax.com

www.searchgurbani.com

just another person being used... wacko.gif

Vahegurooo Jee Kaaa khalsaaah, Vahegurooo Jeee keee fateeeh!

What in the Naam of God is going on here!

I have just been to this idiots website!! www.dasdharamonline.com

This thief in white has plagerised Sikhi and changed it rehit! In an attempt to deceive the ignorant and kill the Khalsa Panth.

Kurta/Shirt - White

Pyjamas/Trouser- White

Belt - White

Shoes - Black

Dastar / Turban - White( for people who have long hair.)

What the hell is this rehit about! I ask ya it sound more like Saturday Night Fever

"His Holiness Huzur Mahraz Darshan Das Ji is true prophet of devotional bumility and love" What is Satguru Nanak!

Devotees are not allowed to bow their heads and touch His Holiness lotus feet. Instead devotees are encouraged to clasp their hand together and greet His Holiness with the divine word of "NANAK DHAM CHARTI KALA TERE BHANE SARBAT DA BHALA. " :)

I like the way these nakla baba, sants, mahapursh or whatever, put their right hand up as if too say give me five LOL.gif

The reason why apnay dont understand Sri Satguru Granth Sahibji is that they dont pay attention and remain focused instead their minds run in tangents.. I have been into sikhi for approximately last three years and initially getting into sikhi, I didnt understand one word from SatGuru Granth Sahibji. After being recommended by a fellow Gursikh to attend rensbhai keertans ... I have a far better grasp of Gurbani now than I could have ever imagined.

I have been to these radhasoamis prior to getting into sikhi, they target on the ignorant and the blind. They know that Sri Satguru Granth Sahibjee is the key to gaining divine bliss and all they are doing is using it to gain worldly power and riches! They dont have any type of divine or spiritual knowledge they are just plagerising it!

Das Ashwinder, you have come from a "very Gursikh family", you should be ashamed of yourself and your family as you have stated are gursikh should be utterly be ashamed of themselves! Allowing this to happen, for leaving the True Satguru for a fake one... they are not Gurmukh they are Beymukhs and so are you for turning your back on your guru! no.gif:@ohmy.gif

MODERATOR!!! STOP THIS VILE THREAD NOW!

Vahegurooo Jee Kaaa khalsaaah, Vahegurooo Jeee keee fateeeh!

What in the Naam of God is going on here!

I have just been to this idiots website!! www.dasdharamonline.com

This thief in white has plagerised Sikhi and changed it rehit!  In an attempt to  deceive the ignorant and kill the Khalsa Panth. 

Kurta/Shirt - White

Pyjamas/Trouser- White

Belt - White

Shoes - Black

Dastar / Turban - White( for people who have long hair.)

What the hell is this rehit about! I ask ya it sound more like Saturday Night Fever

"His Holiness Huzur Mahraz Darshan Das Ji is true prophet of devotional bumility and love" What is Satguru Nanak!

Devotees are not allowed to bow their heads and touch His Holiness lotus feet. Instead devotees are encouraged to clasp their hand together and greet His Holiness with the divine word of "NANAK DHAM CHARTI KALA TERE BHANE SARBAT DA BHALA. "  :)

I like the way these nakla baba, sants, mahapursh or whatever, put their right hand up as if too say give me five  LOL.gif

146341[/snapback]

LOL.gif true say, plagiarism is a good word to describe what they're doing

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji kefateh

Pyare jio, something the Darshan das supporter forgot to answer.

A question - Can you please tell me what darshan das gave his faith, cult or movement, dependant on perspective, which was not already there in Gurbani?

So please what did he give which was new and has stood the test of time?

You mention "nanak naam", yet the website mention nothing of Sahib Siri Guru nanak dev Ji, or His Charan pahul and his rehit. The rehit you mention bears little resemblance to what Sahib Siri Guru nanak dev ji teaches.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguruji ke fateh

During the 1980s some people were fans of Durran Durran but I had a few relatives who were ardent fans of Darshan Das. They used to spend weekends at his dera in birmingham. They used to come back with great big red tilaks on their heads.

Apparently Darshan Dass could tell if you eat meat and went to his dera. My mama was over from India during the 1980s and he went with my other relatives to see the tamasha (as he called it). Before he went he had a few scrambled eggs. Darshan Dass did not detect the eggs. Maybe his scanning engine was low that day or he was unable to scan through my mamas ample belly.

Apparently the the white in the Indian flag was in honour of darshan dass.

This is the best one, in 1984 when indira was shot darshan was in india. To escape the mobs he cut his beard and hid.

After the program at the dera was all done. The pagri used to come off as darshan went to pubs for a pint.

Anyway as video recorders got a bit cheaper my relatives bought a Toshiba video recorder or VCR as they say in India. They also got a copy of Long Da Lishkara. After this their visits to the dera became few and far between. Everytime I would go to their house they would be watching Long Da Lishkara. Over a few visits I too was able to say I had seen the film.

One day I went to their house and as I walked closer to the door I could smell the distinct aroma of sausages and bacon being cooked. Oh no they were eating meat.

Soon they bought a new house and I was helping them move. My cousin took great pride in smashing up the pictures of darshan dass.

There used to be another bod at the dera who everone referred to as chotta baba. It always reminded me of how people referred to others in the Indian underworld, Chotta Rajan, Chotta Shakeel.

Ah well thats my 2 rupees worth of gup shup on this matter.