Gursikhs signing petition aginst Keshki

ggbb

Waheguru Ji Ke Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!!!

I am not here to cause any trouble or anything but I have found of something that I thought should be brought to the Sikh Sangats attention...I have come to learn some gursikhs whose names I know but I am not going to mention are signing a petition against a bibi who ties a keskhi but is not amritdari...the people who are behind this petition claim that the bibi ji who ties the keskhi is not planning to get attain amrit...however I have not seen or heard any evidence like this....my personal view is that if the bibi is tying a keshki she is obviously going to attain amrit soon and i dont we should stop her but encourage however I could be wrong....what are your views.... but i think the gursikhs who are behind this might have a good reason beacuse they would not be taking harsh action like this for no reason can they please explain on here..or if anyone has information about this please post it here...any mistakes i have made please forgive me

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh!!

"GABROO KHALISTAN DAH" that is a very vaild point there are alot of ppl out there who tie dastars but are not amritdari how come just this one bibi i know its akward in the case of a bibi cuz there is not that many cases but alot of men do the same

i don't think you should demand that someone behave, dress, or act a certain way. if you don't think their action is appropriate, then you should try to enlighten them. the rest is up to them.

and what would signing this petition do? she may feel pressured to change her appearance, but would she feel any differently inside? i doubt it, especially since i'm pretty certain that these ppl probably talked to her first and when that didn't work, they think public/community pressure will do the trick. its peer pressure, plain and simple.

yeah.. theres enough men out there doing the same thing so I dont think anyone has a right to petition her.. even if shes the biggest bujjar kuraitee in the world.

i dont know anything about this incident but ive heard of many singhs and singhnees who dress in bana and are big fat bujjar kuraitees and hypocrites.. where are these gursikhs then?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

WOMEN HAVE TO WEAR DASTAR IF AMRITHARI! Bhia dya singh je reightnama says so. Now taksal has become very leniant on this issue, but I am preety sure that sant bhindranwale an all the taksal jathedar before him encouraged bibia too wear a dastar, not as a kakkar, but as a part of the sikh dress. I also encourage bibia to wear dastar. They took a vow to the guru by taking amrit, and now you must live in 100% reight maryada. If you cant live in pure maryada, dont take amrit.

Khalsa mero roop hai khass. guru gobind singh je

That phrase includes both singhs and kaurs.

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!