Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

hmmmm ok so i wanted to learn to play the jori when i was a kid SO much and then when i went to learn there were plenty-shenty kids our age learning too but the teacher in front of all of them picked me out and said "puth your fingers are too soft and fat- i'll teach you the dhol instead!" blush.gif

so here i am 10 years later watching ppl my age doing kirtan and all i have to offer is the odd occasional chumta-bashing and even then i'm kinda tone deaf :)

hmmmm ok so i wanted to learn to play the jori when i was a kid SO much and then when i went to learn there were plenty-shenty kids our age learning too but the teacher in front of all of them picked me out and said "puth your fingers are too soft and fat- i'll teach you the dhol instead!"  blush.gif

so here i am 10 years later watching ppl my age doing kirtan and all i have to offer is the odd occasional chumta-bashing and even then i'm kinda tone deaf  :)

147485[/snapback]

hahahahahahahahha LOL.gifLOL.gif

koi na putt you stick to your fog-horn blowing :TH:

heheheheheeheh omg i dont no when iv laughed sooo much at these stories!!!!

ok den this happand on tuesday!!

i was on the bus and getting ready 2 get off. these couple of goriya messing around and pushing each other. the doors opened and i was about to get off until someone pushed me. it was one of the goriyan stupid!!!

and i fell on to my knees on the pavement.

and yes my bro was like u wanted 2 beet them lol but all i wanted 2 do was to get myself at home so i started limping home.

cutting the long story short....

iv torn my tissues in2 my knee kaps and cant bend or stright my legs and got a couple of weeks off!

and the moral of the story is never go on a bus lol lol

lolz,,,, these recent posts r sooo funny 1 ... LOL.gif .

Well I fell sleep in my lek yesterday lolz, embarased maself completely (I woz drueling)...lol, then ma m8 told me what i woz doing ... OOOPZ ! Wasn good site cuz lecturer found it offensiv !

no.gif

lolz,,,, these recent posts r sooo funny 1 ... LOL.gif .

Well I fell sleep in my lek yesterday lolz, embarased maself completely (I woz drueling)...lol, then ma m8 told me what i woz doing ... OOOPZ ! Wasn good site cuz lecturer found it offensiv !

no.gif

148872[/snapback]

loooooooooooool@drueling hahahahahaha LOL.gif

ok i got another one

haha so i was walking through city centre with my gf and like there was lady walking in front

i recognised her from the place i used to work at and like she's like a joker and stuff

so i whacked her with my handbag and she turned around

except it wasn't who i thought it was, it was someone else!!! LOL.gifLOL.gifohmy.gif :

sooooo mmmmm i turned around as well to make it out it was someone else hahaah :)wacko.gif

lol anywaysssss M S Nijjar will know how crap i am at the recognising thing rolleyes.gif like last night i thought i saw him on the train and i went to say hello but it turned out to be someone else hahah well least i made a new friend blush.gif

loooooooooooool@drueling hahahahahaha  LOL.gif

ok i got another one

haha so i was walking through city centre with my gf and like there was lady walking in front

i recognised her from the place i used to work at and like she's like a joker and stuff

so i whacked her with my handbag and she turned around

except it wasn't who i thought it was, it was someone else!!! LOL.gif   LOL.gif   ohmy.gif :

sooooo mmmmm i turned around as well to make it out it was someone else hahaah :)   wacko.gif

lol anywaysssss M S Nijjar will know how crap i am at the recognising thing rolleyes.gif like last night i thought i saw him on the train and i went to say hello but it turned out to be someone else hahah well least i made a new friend  blush.gif

148932[/snapback]

LOL.gif

Yes, Anjaan Penjee HAS had a few bad experiences, bad but still funny!!! LOL.gif

VJKK VJKP!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Embarrassing moment for the starter of the thread... cant spell embarrassing!

147481[/snapback]

lol LOL.gif hmmmmmmm grin.gif I wonder which <banned word filter activated> that was then hey , , grin.gif:)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

ok so once in grade 6, there was this movie that my class had to watch about puberty and so there was this sikh guy right beside me while we were watching this movie blush.gif . even that wasnt embarrassing enough..but he got me way more embarrassed...

while we were watching this scene came up. and he came closer to me and i was like "what are you doing?" and he took his hand and overed my eyes. and then he said "you shouldnt be watching this kind of stuff. its not good." and i was like blush21.gif ...and for like a month, everyone in our class teased him and i. they thought he liked me no.gif

stupid little boy :)

lol

peace...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.