Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

I was in 2nd grade in jalandhar. I used to study less and played around mostly at school with my friends. One day our class teacher was absent, so we had a subsitute teacher,I talked alot,we played kabbadi inside the class and when she tries to catch me I woul run away outside,then I WOULD COME IN AGAIN THROW PAPERS AROUND AT HER DESK. Finnally she caught me and gave me three good slaps on my face. We were all ready to go home and I was very excited to go home beecause my cousins were coming from usa to visit us, so the teacher said she has a headache and she locked the class door. She told us noone can leave the class becasue we were behaving bad and I was like if we cant leave, i cant meet my cousin, if i wont meet my cousin i wont get to eat candy LOL.gif , so she had her head on the desk and was sayin she gonna report this behaviour to our actual teacher, I think she was bibi in college, so I saw one of my buddies from another class who was going home, walking by my class window. He laughed at me cuz we were still in class and door was locked, mehny agaya josh and I opened the window and jumped out of the window, the teacher was like "ohnu shota nu phadu" (catch that lil kid), I tought if they catch me i will stay here forever, i ran so fast got on my bus and went home. I didn't wanted to come to school the next day but my mata jee made me go, so I went some kids who betrayed me took me to the same subsitute, she said come in aman, I thought nothing bad goin to happen, man she beet me so bad with stick that I had red legs and arms, When she finished beeting me I was about to leave, I cursed her out, "saali kutia tehnu dasu kisa din",then I think she finished her teacher education and now she is a math teacher at our school in jalandhar.

One more short story, when recess time came after 5th period at our school, this ice cream baiya(baiya from bihar) would come and server the kids ice cream for 5 rupees. One time this baiya slapped one of my best friend jaggi becasue jaggi licked the ice cream baiya ws making for another kid. Jaggi thought the baiya would give him the ice cream but the baiya gave him a slap, and he came to me, I was siting at the canteen with my other two best friends pamma and harjot, jaggi's face was red by the sla, mehnu gussa agaya and I thought we gonnatake revenge for that slap, I planned eveything and the next day baiya came to serve the icecream and I brought a knife from my house and I cut his icecream wooden cart (rehri), the ice started to melt that supported the ice cream, the baiya didn't notice for 30 minutes. one of the kids near the cart told the baiya someone cut his wooden cart where the ice is and the baiya got mad and went to our school p.e. teacher, mr. bal. bal sir was cool with me becasue we used to go the same gurudwara and bal sir said sorry for it and gave him 100 ruppees for the icecream that melted also. After many years I realise how many stupid things I did when I was little, I didn't care of my moms beating I just did whatI felt was right.

bahaha LOL.gif

good beatins LOL.gif

i hate the teachers in india :D

they beat you too much. they make you do the frog thing...

and some other stupid stuff. :@

I was in 2nd grade in jalandhar. I used to study less and played around mostly at school with my friends. One day our class teacher was absent, so we had a subsitute teacher,I talked alot,we played kabbadi inside the class and when she tries to catch me I woul run away outside,then I WOULD COME IN AGAIN THROW PAPERS AROUND AT HER DESK. Finnally she caught me and gave me three good slaps on my face. We were all ready to go home and I was very excited to go home beecause my cousins were coming from usa to visit us, so the teacher said she has a headache and she locked the class door. She told us noone can leave the class becasue we were behaving bad and I was like if we cant leave, i cant meet my cousin, if i wont meet my cousin i wont get to eat candy LOL.gif , so she had her head on the desk and was sayin she gonna report this behaviour to our actual teacher, I think she was bibi in college, so I saw one of my buddies from another class who was going home, walking by my class window. He laughed at me cuz we were still in class and door was locked, mehny agaya josh and I opened the window and jumped out of the window, the teacher was like "ohnu shota nu phadu" (catch that lil kid), I tought if they catch me i will stay here forever, i ran so fast got on my bus and went home. I didn't wanted to come to school the next day but my mata jee made me go, so I went some kids who betrayed me took me to the same subsitute, she said come in aman, I thought nothing bad goin to happen, man she beet me so bad with stick that I had red legs and arms, When she finished beeting me I was about to leave, I cursed her out, "saali kutia tehnu dasu kisa din",then I think she finished her teacher education and now she is a math teacher at our school in jalandhar.

One more short story, when recess time came after 5th period at our school, this ice cream baiya(baiya from bihar) would come and server the kids ice cream for 5 rupees. One time this baiya slapped one of my best friend jaggi becasue jaggi licked the ice cream baiya ws making for another kid. Jaggi thought the baiya would give him the ice cream but the baiya gave him a slap, and he came to me, I was siting at the canteen with my other two best friends pamma and harjot, jaggi's face was red by the sla, mehnu gussa agaya and I thought we gonnatake revenge for that slap, I planned eveything and the next day baiya came to serve the icecream and I brought a knife from my house and I cut his icecream wooden cart (rehri), the ice started to melt that supported the ice cream, the baiya didn't notice for 30 minutes. one of the kids near the cart told the baiya someone cut his wooden cart where the ice is and the baiya got mad and went to our school p.e. teacher, mr. bal. bal sir was cool with me becasue we used to go the same gurudwara and bal sir said sorry for it and gave him 100 ruppees for the icecream that melted also. After many years I realise how many stupid things I did when I was little, I didn't care of my moms beating I just did whatI felt was right.

"ohhh look what u did u rascal, screw u, i told u hair oil or cooking oil??"

it sounds lot more funnier in punjabi :D

lol yeah ! trust i was in for loadsa shihthur 2........... :@ @ ,

i din tuch thehl lyk 4 years near ma mum....hehe

so anyway the bus makes a sudden turn and i was holding onto a post- i was wearing mittens- and my hand slipped, i twisted around the pole and ended up on sum chinees lap!!! i was like OMG...then i looked at my friend and said "thayree shyness nay manu marlaya"

lol, didnt the Chinese lady, cum out wid Kung Fu, lol.....haha, Awwwwwww

read this after a while, hopefully no one hears me laughing alone :D @

Langar Bartaaing: Hmm i really cant carry heavy Baalttiyaa so I always pick the small light ones. The sevadaar Bibi gives me a BAALTTI FULL of Kheer, like it wasnt even half... FULL!! I was like aunty "Kaat kardho", she is like putt sevaa kar! So I go pretending I can carry it,trying to be all strong and cool... served with my left hand, one lady's plate was safe. Next one, I used my right hand, it was successful. But there came the next one: by this time, both hands were tired. I got my left hand and poured kheer all over the plate, fed my suit, fed the floor and this aunty said "Je Nahi Chak Sakdhi tha kyon Pangay lendiyaan" blush.gif

AAHHH this one is really sad! not even embarassing made me cry...

I wanted to do Prakash Di Sevaa soooo badddddd. SO I kept waiting for a day it was to happen. I watched this uncle for a couple of days and when it was my turn, that uncle didnt show up. So this other person who didnt know it was my first time just sorta ignored.

I went for Guru JI IN A RUSH!! like seriously... I forgot about ardaas no.gif They told me to stop there and do ardaas. This wasnt still enough... I went for Guru Ji again rushing... you know how it feels when you have never even had the chance to even Touch Guru ji. I couldnt do the sevaa... all i can say is:

Im trying to get some biceps

read this after a while, hopefully no one hears me laughing alone :@ @

Langar Bartaaing: Hmm i really cant carry heavy Baalttiyaa so I always pick the small light ones. The sevadaar Bibi gives me a BAALTTI FULL of Kheer, like it wasnt even half... FULL!! I was like aunty "Kaat kardho", she is like putt sevaa kar! So I go pretending I can carry it,trying to be all strong and cool... served with my left hand, one lady's plate was safe. Next one, I used my right hand, it was successful. But there came the next one: by this time, both hands were tired. I got my left hand and poured kheer all over the plate, fed my suit, fed the floor and this aunty said "Je Nahi Chak Sakdhi tha kyon Pangay lendiyaan" blush.gif

AAHHH this one is really sad! not even embarassing made me cry...

I wanted to do Prakash Di Sevaa soooo badddddd. SO I kept waiting for a day it was to happen. I watched this uncle for a couple of days and when it was my turn, that uncle didnt show up. So this other person who didnt know it was my first time just sorta ignored.

I went for Guru JI IN A RUSH!! like seriously... I forgot about ardaas no.gif They told me to stop there and do ardaas. This wasnt still enough... I went for Guru Ji again rushing... you know how it feels when you have never even had the chance to even Touch Guru ji. I couldnt do the sevaa... all i can say is:

Im trying to get some biceps

LOL.gif lol Aww Penji, Bless !

mind u bibyaan are bare bossy sumtymz no.gif i get scared ov sum :D :lol: @ :@

Well i wouldn't call my experience embarasing but indeed funny every sunday i go to gurdwara sahib coz there are not many youngsters visiting there and bibis have to find sumeone to help them in kitchen...... Once i entered kitchen wanting to do little bit of sewa in washing plates and after sumtime a bibi cums and says "put gal sun" takes me to main kitchen and says pointing towards huge containers "putt aah daal wale bhande vi dhone ne, koi jaldi ni pehlaan plates dho lai eh baad ch dho lavin aaram naal" the plates kept on coming as langar continued. After about half an hour or so i showed signs of tiredness and planned to leave kitchen checking time on my fone another bibi drying plates sensed it and said to another "ajj kal de munde taan nikamme ne, 15 mint sewa karke kehnde ne thakk gaye" made me feel shy i tried to stick on then she adds "aah munda bahut sewa karda, putt ki naam aa tera?" as the plates are about to finish coz langar is over she says"hun tu daal wale bhande dho de plates assi appe dho lavange"

intending to do 15 mins of sewa i end up doing it for 2 hrs every sunday ...... but everytime i say to god u wanted me to do it more so made me do it and hence i return home feeling blessed and happy.

Well i wouldn't call my experience embarasing but indeed funny every sunday i go to gurdwara sahib coz there are not many youngsters visiting there and bibis have to find sumeone to help them in kitchen...... Once i entered kitchen wanting to do little bit of sewa in washing plates and after sumtime a bibi cums and says "put gal sun" takes me to main kitchen and says pointing towards huge containers "putt aah daal wale bhande vi dhone ne, koi jaldi ni pehlaan plates dho lai eh baad ch dho lavin aaram naal" the plates kept on coming as langar continued. After about half an hour or so i showed signs of tiredness and planned to leave kitchen checking time on my fone another bibi drying plates sensed it and said to another "ajj kal de munde taan nikamme ne, 15 mint sewa karke kehnde ne thakk gaye" made me feel shy i tried to stick on then she adds "aah munda bahut sewa karda, putt ki naam aa tera?" as the plates are about to finish coz langar is over she says"hun tu daal wale bhande dho de plates assi appe dho lavange"

intending to do 15 mins of sewa i end up doing it for 2 hrs every sunday ...... but everytime i say to god u wanted me to do it more so made me do it and hence i return home feeling blessed and happy.

Aww Bless ! I'm sure u feel blessed Paji ! pray.gif Vaheguroooo

lol, i just got maself embarased yestday, well I was @ the market, as usual helping my Masi Ji with all her Dhaalan Sabjiyaan, we got to the till and me the genius thought that the man charged us extra for our shopping there were about couple of items and he charged us £30.52. So I start to argue with him like there was no 2morow saying I only bought couple items and what the hell you playing at charging me extra?? How in the world can about 10 items charge you £30.52 especially when majority is just fruit & Vegs. Next minute my Masi comes & sayz what hapend? I told my Masi that we only got couple of things and he charged us £30.52. Ma masi was like Pohth we bought Pehtiyah of them thats why and they were sent to the car..I was well embarased the man was asian as wel. I didnt know what to say. What a shameful moment, especially when there was a large queue behind. lol........

lol, i just got maself embarased yestday, well I was @ the market, as usual helping my Masi Ji with all her Dhaalan Sabjiyaan, we got to the till and me the genius thought that the man charged us extra for our shopping there were about couple of items and he charged us £30.52. So I start to argue with him like there was no 2morow saying I only bought couple items and what the hell you playing at charging me extra?? How in the world can about 10 items charge you £30.52 especially when majority is just fruit & Vegs. Next minute my Masi comes & sayz what hapend? I told my Masi that we only got couple of things and he charged us £30.52. Ma masi was like Pohth we bought Pehtiyah of them thats why and they were sent to the car..I was well embarased the man was asian as wel. I didnt know what to say. What a shameful moment, especially when there was a large queue behind. lol........

LOL!! LOL.gif