Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

rofl.. LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif did the till man grin at you ? or laugh at you...when you left did you bother to look back? :)

PAJI u mus be crazy if i looked bak. I jus smiled @ him after and left he was shaking his head, lol...i jus carried on walking. I was sayib 2 ma masi that itz ur fault. Y cudn u tell me be4?

Typikalpuhna init? U go 2 buy like 1 kg of Sabji then end up pikin TOhkreh (baskets) or pehtiyah full of all sorts of things no.gif

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

me and my friend were execs on the SSA and we were coming bak from skool on the bus, the thing is we used to make so much fun of everybody else and they wud all suck up to us so that we wudnt make fun of them (they knew we made fun of them, come on 2 ppl bursting out laffing errtime they see u) so anyway one time my friend brought her recorder thingy that she used for lectures (to record what the prof was saying) and so she hid it in her hand and during the whole meeting that night, we decided we wud record what they were all saying and then make fun of it on the way home...so after the meeting we got on the bus cuz our skool has a bus loop and so the buses are filled with students, and when we got on we started playing it and we made fun of everybody using their nicknames (we give nicknames to everybody), we were laffing our a$$es off..all of a sudden i hear some people saying"what? is that us" and we both turned around and three of the people on the exec with us were sitting RIGHT BEHIND US AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH we were sSOOOOO EMBARASSED blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif we always get busted but still dont stop haha

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

haha i got so many but sum are innappropriate but HILARIOUS, ok i got another one and its not bad:

so one time it was real dark out and i was with one of my friends, and obviously the "freaks come out at night" meaning all the druggies and bums and stuff...so we were walking and then we saw this guy who was obviously high on something and he was shaking his head side to side kinda like this---> no.gif

and he was also shakin his shoulders like he just got chittar from his parents and he was rusaya (upset), and then me and my friend kinda started laffin and soon we started laffin like kraaaaazy, and then i was like" he's prolly saying, mein nhi karna , mein nhi karna" (im not gona do it , no , im not gona do it)u noe how we say that to our rents when we're mad at them , but just imagine him being rusaya after getting chittar (beats) by his rents HAHAHAHAHA like a spoiled kid, so anyway we kept saying "mein nhi karna" and he kept on shaking and then these ppl behind us started laffing out loud, we couldnt really see them but then we walked by a lampost and guess what, they were pun tooo!!! haha man they prolly thought we were so stupid...funny stuff, u just gota b there to understand :):@:@

haha i got so many but sum are innappropriate but HILARIOUS, ok i got another one and its not bad:

so one time it was real dark out and i was with one of my friends, and obviously the "freaks come out at night" meaning all the druggies and bums and stuff...so we were walking and then we saw this guy who was obviously high on something and he was shaking his head side to side kinda like this---> no.gif

and he was also shakin his shoulders like he just got chittar from his parents and he was rusaya (upset), and then me and my friend kinda started laffin and soon we started laffin like kraaaaazy, and then i was like" he's prolly saying, mein nhi karna , mein nhi karna" (im not gona do it , no , im not gona do it)u noe how we say that to our rents when we're mad at them , but just imagine him being rusaya after getting chittar (beats) by his rents HAHAHAHAHA like a spoiled kid, so anyway we kept saying "mein nhi karna" and he kept on shaking and then these ppl behind us started laffing out loud, we couldnt really see them but then we walked by a lampost and guess what, they were pun tooo!!! haha man they prolly thought we were so stupid...funny stuff, u just gota b there to understand :):@:@

yea wen i was a kid ma rents always use2 beat me up, lol

Loool hardkaurwarriorz reminded me of the time when my cousin and I were in birmingham and like so we’re walking down the road and we see a van and it has all this Punjabi writing on the back, like dopey stuff like “jutti chaar ke chari mutiyaareh, gaddi hai sohneh jatt di” LOL.gif and like I was proper cracking up, i was like oh my daysssss whattttttt an eeeeeeejit, chakyia sohneh jatt da emiiiiiii, khareh ki samajda aa apneh aap nu and like my cousin brother was like *cough cough* and I looked up and the owner was standing rightttt there at the side of the van :) @ hhahahahaha

I was like soooooooo emiiiiiii he shouldn’t have stoooopid stuff written on his vehicle then

And one time we had family friends over and like I was upstairs and I heard the taps running so I go and see and like no one was in the bathrooms so I went downstairs into the kitchen and I’m like "which bandar left the frikin taps on emii koi is ghar vich hun niana ta hai nehi,pani waste kari jandeh aa" (lil bro being the exception because he couldn’t reach the taps then lol) anywayssss so our kitchen is like open plan and leads onto the living room and the auntie was sitting there listening to everything and she was like “putt mein si, I think I left it running by mistake” and I was like ooopppppppppppppppppppppsiiiiii hehe rolleyes.gif

Loool hardkaurwarriorz reminded me of the time when my cousin and I were in birmingham and like so we’re walking down the road and we see a van and it has all this Punjabi writing on the back, like dopey stuff like “jutti chaar ke chari mutiyaareh, gaddi hai sohneh jatt di” LOL.gif and like I was proper cracking up, i was like oh my daysssss whattttttt an eeeeeeejit, chakyia sohneh jatt da emiiiiiii, khareh ki samajda aa apneh aap nu and like my cousin brother was like *cough cough* and I looked up and the owner was standing rightttt there at the side of the van :) @ hhahahahaha

I was like soooooooo emiiiiiii he shouldn’t have stoooopid stuff written on his vehicle then

And one time we had family friends over and like I was upstairs and I heard the taps running so I go and see and like no one was in the bathrooms so I went downstairs into the kitchen and I’m like "which bandar left the frikin taps on emii koi is ghar vich hun niana ta hai nehi,pani waste kari jandeh aa" (lil bro being the exception because he couldn’t reach the taps then lol) anywayssss so our kitchen is like open plan and leads onto the living room and the auntie was sitting there listening to everything and she was like “putt mein si, I think I left it running by mistake” and I was like ooopppppppppppppppppppppsiiiiii hehe rolleyes.gif

lol LOL.gif oh u jus reminded me Penji when I was in year 9/10 i think, this aunty was around our house and I really hated her she use 2 talk bout others how fat others were n etc...when she herself was quite large, when i say large i mean 16/17 stones yea. And she be coming round evry single say it use 2 piss me off alot. One day thinking the aunty has left the house I was in out dining room, sitting down on the dining table doing my homework, lol, hehe. And my older sis was bringin me sumin 2 drink. and our living room is near r dining and the doors wern shut either, I shoutd out loud " HUHLEH OHH MAHJOH AYTHEH HEE YA KI MARGAYE YA GHUREH APNEH?" (AUUNTY NIK NAME WAS MAHJOH) n ma sis lyk tryna stop me and im cumin out wid stuff lyk "SADA HEE GHAR MILYA SEE CHUGLIYA MAARN NOO, LOHKAN DIYA CHUGLIYA MAAR DI YA, KINEH MOHTEH YA AAP THAH DEKH KIDHA MUHLEE PAYEE YA, JINA JHOR CHUGLIYA THEH LOHN DHI YA OHNA JHOR EXERCISE KARN THEH LAHVEH THAH SADEH SOFEH THOHR JAHNDHEE YA" lol..ma dad was in da kichen larfin hiz hed off. But ma mum was getin all embarasd and red then mum like bust in throo the doors goes "VEH BEHVKOOFA THEHREE JUBAAN AAJ KAL BAHLEE CHAL DHI YAA" then as usual hot a beating from ma mum infront dat fatty aunty ! OW did it hurt.

**By da way dat aunty still fat as n e fin**

" HUHLEH OHH MAHJOH AYTHEH HEE YA KI MARGAYE YA GHUREH APNEH?" (AUUNTY NIK NAME WAS MAHJOH) n ma sis lyk tryna stop me and im cumin out wid stuff lyk "SADA HEE GHAR MILYA SEE CHUGLIYA MAARN NOO, LOHKAN DIYA CHUGLIYA MAAR DI YA, KINEH MOHTEH YA AAP THAH DEKH KIDHA MUHLEE PAYEE YA, JINA JHOR CHUGLIYA THEH LOHN DHI YA OHNA JHOR EXERCISE KARN THEH LAHVEH THAH SADEH SOFEH THOHR JAHNDHEE YA"

LOL.gifLOL.gif

hahahaha

and ohmy.gif anjaan penji i seen that vannn! LOL yes he is a eejit! :e:

haha i got happy i remember i saw it on the road and i got happycuz i cud read what was wriiten on it blush.gif (had just learnt punjabi lol) haha

lol LOL.gif oh u jus reminded me Penji when I was in year 9/10 i think, this aunty was around our house and I really hated her she use 2 talk bout others how fat others were n etc...when she herself was quite large, when i say large i mean 16/17 stones yea. And she be coming round evry single say it use 2 piss me off alot. One day thinking the aunty has left the house I was in out dining room, sitting down on the dining table doing my homework, lol, hehe. And my older sis was bringin me sumin 2 drink. and our living room is near r dining and the doors wern shut either, I shoutd out loud " HUHLEH OHH MAHJOH AYTHEH HEE YA KI MARGAYE YA GHUREH APNEH?" (AUUNTY NIK NAME WAS MAHJOH) n ma sis lyk tryna stop me and im cumin out wid stuff lyk "SADA HEE GHAR MILYA SEE CHUGLIYA MAARN NOO, LOHKAN DIYA CHUGLIYA MAAR DI YA, KINEH MOHTEH YA AAP THAH DEKH KIDHA MUHLEE PAYEE YA, JINA JHOR CHUGLIYA THEH LOHN DHI YA OHNA JHOR EXERCISE KARN THEH LAHVEH THAH SADEH SOFEH THOHR JAHNDHEE YA" lol..ma dad was in da kichen larfin hiz hed off. But ma mum was getin all embarasd and red then mum like bust in throo the doors goes "VEH BEHVKOOFA THEHREE JUBAAN AAJ KAL BAHLEE CHAL DHI YAA" then as usual hot a beating from ma mum infront dat fatty aunty ! OW did it hurt.

**By da way dat aunty still fat as n e fin**

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif ahahahahahahahaha.....oh veerji that was hilarious LOL