Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

nah but dont u hate it when aunties jus come 2 ur house like every other day 2 do chugliya bout others, and talk about others when infact they in the same position. They'll have a fit if sum1 strts talkin bout them. N how u kno that she'll spred things bou u, das why we all didnt like her coming 2 our house. Mum hated it aswell, but she beated me up infrnt her coz ma mum was too busy worryin wa da hell da moti aunty was guna say. no.gif

but it did da trik, she din show her face up evry other day she be like cumin round like once every 6 months. :)

Loool hardkaurwarriorz reminded me of the time when my cousin and I were in birmingham and like so we’re walking down the road and we see a van and it has all this Punjabi writing on the back, like dopey stuff like “jutti chaar ke chari mutiyaareh, gaddi hai sohneh jatt di” LOL.gif and like I was proper cracking up, i was like oh my daysssss whattttttt an eeeeeeejit, chakyia sohneh jatt da emiiiiiii, khareh ki samajda aa apneh aap nu and like my cousin brother was like *cough cough* and I looked up and the owner was standing rightttt there at the side of the van :@ @ hhahahahaha

I was like soooooooo emiiiiiii he shouldn’t have stoooopid stuff written on his vehicle then

And one time we had family friends over and like I was upstairs and I heard the taps running so I go and see and like no one was in the bathrooms so I went downstairs into the kitchen and I’m like "which bandar left the frikin taps on emii koi is ghar vich hun niana ta hai nehi,pani waste kari jandeh aa" (lil bro being the exception because he couldn’t reach the taps then lol) anywayssss so our kitchen is like open plan and leads onto the living room and the auntie was sitting there listening to everything and she was like “putt mein si, I think I left it running by mistake” and I was like ooopppppppppppppppppppppsiiiiii hehe rolleyes.gif

LMAO!! I can imagine her saying that (don't all elders say putt) :T:

" HUHLEH OHH MAHJOH AYTHEH HEE YA KI MARGAYE YA GHUREH APNEH?" (AUUNTY NIK NAME WAS MAHJOH) n ma sis lyk tryna stop me and im cumin out wid stuff lyk "SADA HEE GHAR MILYA SEE CHUGLIYA MAARN NOO, LOHKAN DIYA CHUGLIYA MAAR DI YA, KINEH MOHTEH YA AAP THAH DEKH KIDHA MUHLEE PAYEE YA, JINA JHOR CHUGLIYA THEH LOHN DHI YA OHNA JHOR EXERCISE KARN THEH LAHVEH THAH SADEH SOFEH THOHR JAHNDHEE YA"

LMAO!!!!

Dude i'm cracking up here, and i'm getting weird looks from my work colleagues!!! :)LOL.gif

lol imajin mahjoh moti aunty ??????? her face when she herd all this????

Loool hardkaurwarriorz reminded me of the time when my cousin and I were in birmingham and like so we’re walking down the road and we see a van and it has all this Punjabi writing on the back, like dopey stuff like “jutti chaar ke chari mutiyaareh, gaddi hai sohneh jatt di” LOL.gif and like I was proper cracking up, i was like oh my daysssss whattttttt an eeeeeeejit, chakyia sohneh jatt da emiiiiiii, khareh ki samajda aa apneh aap nu and like my cousin brother was like *cough cough* and I looked up and the owner was standing rightttt there at the side of the van :@ @ hhahahahaha

I was like soooooooo emiiiiiii he shouldn’t have stoooopid stuff written on his vehicle then

And one time we had family friends over and like I was upstairs and I heard the taps running so I go and see and like no one was in the bathrooms so I went downstairs into the kitchen and I’m like "which bandar left the frikin taps on emii koi is ghar vich hun niana ta hai nehi,pani waste kari jandeh aa" (lil bro being the exception because he couldn’t reach the taps then lol) anywayssss so our kitchen is like open plan and leads onto the living room and the auntie was sitting there listening to everything and she was like “putt mein si, I think I left it running by mistake” and I was like ooopppppppppppppppppppppsiiiiii hehe rolleyes.gif

LMAO!! I can imagine her saying that (don't all elders say putt) :T:

" HUHLEH OHH MAHJOH AYTHEH HEE YA KI MARGAYE YA GHUREH APNEH?" (AUUNTY NIK NAME WAS MAHJOH) n ma sis lyk tryna stop me and im cumin out wid stuff lyk "SADA HEE GHAR MILYA SEE CHUGLIYA MAARN NOO, LOHKAN DIYA CHUGLIYA MAAR DI YA, KINEH MOHTEH YA AAP THAH DEKH KIDHA MUHLEE PAYEE YA, JINA JHOR CHUGLIYA THEH LOHN DHI YA OHNA JHOR EXERCISE KARN THEH LAHVEH THAH SADEH SOFEH THOHR JAHNDHEE YA"

LMAO!!!!

Dude i'm cracking up here, and i'm getting weird looks from my work colleagues!!! :)LOL.gif

jus tel ur work colleges u havin one of those moments wher u laugh & u dunno wat u laughing @...lol..

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

ajaan and singh sandhu-2222 funee

yah all apnay kids get beats...i rem getting beats bak in tha day, cant blame my rents, i was a bad kid...still am but they cant beat me now hahahaha

Ive read that "person above" thread and u are a biba bachaa, bibay buchay dont get chittar :)

nah dunno bou that i mean i was beeba, and still am, but i still use 2 get shittur ! no.gif

lol, I remember when we were @ Gurdwara Sahib (it was new year) and we were waiting for new year 2 arrive, and it was really dark outside, I went to go and call my mum to say that i'd drop her & my sisters home first then come back to collect my dad, and this aunty had the same suit as my mum... lol LOL.gif I went up to this aunty ( i hardly knew her, she wasnt even an aunty) and I said "mum" she turned around and she was like in her 20's...lol....OMG I was well embarassed, made me look so stupid, She jus gave such a look. Her mates were wid her, I can imagine her mates thinkin how the hell she become a mum in her 20's without marriage .. : lolz: omg it funny now, but then it was soooooooooooooooooooo embarassing ! ... Bloody Hell !

the numa of times ppl do that... lol LOL.gif