Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

init? lol LOL.gif Aww ma masar was embarased but he was like chatting a load of gobelty gook aftawards coz vuchara joohtah ho gaya see

im so mean

LOL.gif hahhahahaa singh_sandhu you remind me of fresh prince will smith living with his massi viviane and massar philip hahahahah

mannnnn talking of farting lol i went Gurdwara other week, did matha dhek, went to get parshaad and this sianni Bibi ji was doing parshaad di seva

i think she had wind problems as she gave me parshaad she farted 3 times :) lol LOL.gif and then she smiled shyly and said "padd" i was like mmmmm okaaaaaaaay lol not really the thing to be saying while doing seva? grin.gifwacko.gif was hard to keep a straight face!! Vaheguru

lol and todayyyyy me and my bro were in the garden doing target practice on an apple with his gun thing lol and like i held it wrong and as i fired, the gun came back onto my face with force and im bruised and in pain and probably scarred for life :@no.gifwacko.gifrolleyes.gif lol such an eeeeeejit me is

heck mmmmmmm it's like 1.42 ammmm loooool gota be up like sooooon

night nightttt

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZ anjaan and singh sandhu are toooooooooooo much

looooooooooooooooooooool

one time this baba ji came and we went to drop them off at the airport, so me and the bhajis/bhanjis our age were just hangin around and listenin to the baba ji and the rents were all standing in a circle with baba ji, all of a sudden this guy starts talkin to the baba ji and hes like"baba ji proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh" HAHAH MAN HE LET IT RIP....we all looked at each other and buuuuuurst out laffing, we were trying to hold it in soooo bad, and then a couple of us made fart noises with our mouths and we cudnt stop laffing....all of the rents were acting like nothing happened, like they pass gas for fun all the time...it was prolly a half hour later and we were still trying to hold it bak when the baba ji looked at us and said "nhi"and WE SHUT UP!

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

another one:

like 2 years a go i heard that there was gona be a sikh camp and i really wanted to go cuz i had never gone to one before, so i took one of my stupid frends with me (stupid meaning silly cuz we always laff) and so the first day in the evening we went into the place where guru ji was and we walked in to matha tek. first of all we were both late cuz we had to change into suits and so the sangat (fellow campers) were already sitting there and waiting for us, of course we were laffing at something stupid so i was concentrating on holding in the laughter so much i wasnt really paying attention to where i was going. the camp organizers had laid down white sheets on the ground that were taped together, i guess they missed a spot to be taped and as i was walking towards baba ji to matha tek, my foot got caught in the sheet and it ripped aaaaaaaaaaaaallll the way down to the end of the room, then i kinda tripped and automatically kept my cool by pretending to go down to matha tek. then if that wasnt enuff when my friend matha tek'd her chunni slid off her head and ended up infront of her head LOOOOOOOOOOOLZ OMG WE WERE SOO EMBARASSED blush.gifblush.gif

o another one ..

ok so we were at the same camp and it was another day and it was time to go to the darbar hall again...so me and my friend were sitting there and this bhaji starts doing kirtan...thing is we made fun of him, like we did for everyone else, and we didnt know he could sing, so when he got up on stage we were like"woah he's gona do kirtan, he can sing?hmm"

and so he started....vichara was soooooo off and the worse thing is he kept going higher and higher and higher with his voice and it kept getting worse and worse and worse and we couldnt stop laffing, i had my head down and my chunni covering my face basically so that i couldnt see him or my friend, but i could hear her laffing and saying to herself "stop dont go higher" which made me crack up even more...i even left for the washroom 3 times to calm myself down but we couldnt stop...everyone noticed that day and at the end of the guys kirtan one of the organizers came up infront of the whole sangat and said does anybody here want to do kirtan? and nobody said yes, and he said to US do U guys wana do it and we were like........."we dont know how to blush.gifblush.gif "

we felt like such idiots, we were laffing at him but couldnt do anything ourselves HAHAHAHAHA

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZ anjaan and singh sandhu are toooooooooooo much

looooooooooooooooooooool

one time this baba ji came and we went to drop them off at the airport, so me and the bhajis/bhanjis our age were just hangin around and listenin to the baba ji and the rents were all standing in a circle with baba ji, all of a sudden this guy starts talkin to the baba ji and hes like"baba ji proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh" HAHAH MAN HE LET IT RIP....we all looked at each other and buuuuuurst out laffing, we were trying to hold it in soooo bad, and then a couple of us made fart noises with our mouths and we cudnt stop laffing....all of the rents were acting like nothing happened, like they pass gas for fun all the time...it was prolly a half hour later and we were still trying to hold it bak when the baba ji looked at us and said "nhi"and WE SHUT UP!

lol Init? itz soo weird how parents from panjab dont find farting too funny, anytime sum1 farts in the house we all just crease up. and my masar and masi look @ me finkin im sum joker...lol...then bak in scotland ma mum n dad n bibi baba they fart they fink itz all coool im jus like :)LOL.gif then wen i look @ their faces im like :@:@ @

lol

anjaan penji hor hero ban baby guns nah khed dhi ya...aah umar ya theri khedan dhi?

Gaan jah keh sohriya dhe khedoon ghee?? ...lol

^^^^^^^^^o yea another lyrik ma mum busts 2 ma sisters....Vuchariyaan^^^^^^^^^

another one:

like 2 years a go i heard that there was gona be a sikh camp and i really wanted to go cuz i had never gone to one before, so i took one of my stupid frends with me (stupid meaning silly cuz we always laff) and so the first day in the evening we went into the place where guru ji was and we walked in to matha tek. first of all we were both late cuz we had to change into suits and so the sangat (fellow campers) were already sitting there and waiting for us, of course we were laffing at something stupid so i was concentrating on holding in the laughter so much i wasnt really paying attention to where i was going. the camp organizers had laid down white sheets on the ground that were taped together, i guess they missed a spot to be taped and as i was walking towards baba ji to matha tek, my foot got caught in the sheet and it ripped aaaaaaaaaaaaallll the way down to the end of the room, then i kinda tripped and automatically kept my cool by pretending to go down to matha tek. then if that wasnt enuff when my friend matha tek'd her chunni slid off her head and ended up infront of her head LOOOOOOOOOOOLZ OMG WE WERE SOO EMBARASSED blush.gifblush.gif

lol LOL.gif

o another one ..

ok so we were at the same camp and it was another day and it was time to go to the darbar hall again...so me and my friend were sitting there and this bhaji starts doing kirtan...thing is we made fun of him, like we did for everyone else, and we didnt know he could sing, so when he got up on stage we were like"woah he's gona do kirtan, he can sing?hmm"

and so he started....vichara was soooooo off and the worse thing is he kept going higher and higher and higher with his voice and it kept getting worse and worse and worse and we couldnt stop laffing, i had my head down and my chunni covering my face basically so that i couldnt see him or my friend, but i could hear her laffing and saying to herself "stop dont go higher" which made me crack up even more...i even left for the washroom 3 times to calm myself down but we couldnt stop...everyone noticed that day and at the end of the guys kirtan one of the organizers came up infront of the whole sangat and said does anybody here want to do kirtan? and nobody said yes, and he said to US do U guys wana do it and we were like........."we dont know how to blush.gifblush.gif "

we felt like such idiots, we were laffing at him but couldnt do anything ourselves HAHAHAHAHA

u lot are out of order

pray.gif Vaheguru

anjaan penji hor hero ban baby guns nah khed dhi ya...aah umar ya theri khedan dhi?

lol nehiiiiiiii its my olders bros gun a proper huuuuuuuge thing lol emiiiiii! :) mannnnn i'm still in painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hurts whenever i move my head!!

lol@ sohriya da quote hahhahahaha

i get that one because i choose to sleep on the floor so my moms like "ihdaa bori bistra chuk ke sauriya de leh jei" emiiii they always have to bring saureh into it! rolleyes.gif

lol nehiiiiiiii its my olders bros gun a proper huuuuuuuge thing lol emiiiiii! :) mannnnn i'm still in painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hurts whenever i move my head!!

lol@ sohriya da quote hahhahahaha

i get that one because i choose to sleep on the floor so my moms like "ihdaa bori bistra chuk ke sauriya de leh jei" emiiii they always have to bring saureh into it! rolleyes.gif

lol i kno my sisters always get that lyrik thrown @ them..haha, then i add abit of fire into it even more. :@ :@ LOL.gif

i always use 2 say 2 ma oldest 1, dat cant wait til u go sohrey i wont even cry 1 bit...man do i regret it now?????

PS: I CRIED LOADS N LOADS N LOADS N LOADS N LOADS, i was actually drenched with tears...

Assembly's are the worst, half the time i don't get wot there talkin about. A good example is the lords prayer, i still dont know it: mumble mumble bread mumble mumble. No offense though ... lol

lol LOL.gif man wat skools did u go 2, we nevahad all that lords prayer etc... grin.gif

sure see vayee skool ya? kitheh church dhe vich buhlehkeh naal thah nee beh gaye jah keh?

(u sure it was a skool? and not go into a church by mistake?)

lol,

i remebered another embarasment from the gcse result thread...lol...

well BAK IN THE DAYZ wen i went to get my results (GCSE) ma dad expected straight A*'s from me, if i had one A then he be asking whers the star next 2 it?...lol.. hated it wen he did that. He be like, JEH THENOO SAAREH A* NI MILEH MEH THENOO BHAN DEHNA YA. Like he cud himself sit gcse's and pass em wid str8 A*'s...lol...Man was I shitin maself up...

ok so he took me in2 ma skool and there we were in the line..i got ma results and ma dad was like CHAL DEKH DHAA KEE YA? KHOL EHNAA NOO???..lol..so i opened them and i was well impressed got 5 A*'s and 6 A's...he takes the paper off me and starts 2 read it (acting as if he can read)..At the bottom of the paper it had sed what GRADES YOU CAN GET WITH THE BESTEST FIRST...

e.g. A A* B C D E F G U

LOL .. he strt 2 read that n thort thats what i got, and he strt 2 get my ear and pull me towards the car, everyone was staring. he was like THOO SKOOLEH PAARN JAHNAH KI MUKHIYAA MAARN??? I was like dad ki hoya? 5 A* thah mileh ya theh 6 A mileh ya ki gal hoyee? he gOes 2 me BHANDHUR DIYA PUHTHAA, GUHDHIYAA, KHOTHIYA KISEH THAH DIYA, THENOO KI LAGDHA MENOO THERA PAPER NI PARNA OHNDHA? AAH KI LIKHUYA YA THERA PIYO THUHLEH PAPER DHE...

lol..... I was like dad EH THAH THENOO DHASS DHA YA VAYEE KI KI GRADE HO SAKDHE YA THEH KEHRE CHUNGEH YA...ma dad still didnt belive me, he goes CHAL GHAR JAHKEH SUKHY NOO POHCH DEH YA (SUKHY=MY VUDEE PANJI)...ma dad goes 2 er n he sayz AAH DEKH LAH FAIL HO GAYA...lol...ma sis cudn stop larfin she goes DAD THOO THAH GHALTH PUREE JAH RIYA YA...GRADE THAH UPUR LIKHE YA EHNOO a* THEH A MILEH YA...lol..

man did ma dad embaras himself & me wid it...the teachers were like looking at us as if we sum mental family.

o yea forgot 2 mention, wen dad read the paper all the other asian parents were there and he strt 2 say AHH KI MILYAA THENOO ????

EK A* EK A EK B EK C EK D EK E EK F EK G THEH HAYE HAA MENOO EK U VEE MILYA, OH KACHO MILYA THENOO GIDHEH NOO???

DAMN man ! no.gif i felt like crying....

LoL i've just joined sikhsangat today, but I have been reading posts and threads regularly, I think its a brilliant site and this thread cracks me up soo bad, soo funny.