Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

Fateh Ji!!

Anon!! That woz soooooooooooo funny!! OMG!! U make laugh man!! LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif Now thats what i would call embarrassing!!! You poor thing, always check who your thumping next time!! Funny stuff!! :TH:

Fateh Ji!!

:@ looooooooooooooooool oh my daysss, i am like so about to wet myself hahahahah kirunnnnn that woman reminds me of someone...guess whooooooooo hehe

i just remembered another one after reading anon's incident of mistaken identity hahaha

well we was at the Gurdwara at this like program for young people, so we were in our groups like doing discussion based stuff, and my cousin walks into the room, and i started getting all excited and waving at him to come over, and he's looking around to see if there is anyone standing by him, and then he looks at me like im mad or something like :umm: and thennnnn i realise its not my cousin, i swear these guys must have been like seperated at birth or something,

but to make things worse, in the course of finding a potential husband to be, i was introduced to this guy hahahhaha and all he knew me for was the mad bibi waving at him LOL.gif

just as well we both said no esp. since he looked like my cousin would have been weird to marry him haha

oooooooh i just remembered this one...................

okay i know im gonna sound wierd but i sleep wid my eyes open, it wierd but ive been told i do...so im on a coach trip wid my skool mates and i fall asleep, my eyes and mouth wide open and my 'best mate' sticks a biscuit in my mouth and puts lipstick obn my forhead and tuk a picture...cos i was blinded by the flask and shot up awake, neaerly choked on the buscit and everyoine laffing at me........the worst thing is no-one told me bout the lipstick on my forehead so we stop off at a service station and im growlling at everyone (hey all that traveling makes u cranky blush.gif ) and all the people are giving me seriously wierd looks, i dont realise until i go bathroom and nearly died..........llol......

friend ey? rolleyes.gif

xx

oooooooh i just remembered this one...................

okay i know im gonna sound wierd but i sleep wid my eyes open, it wierd but ive been told i do...so im on a coach trip wid my skool mates and i fall asleep, my eyes and mouth wide open and my 'best mate' sticks a biscuit in my mouth and puts lipstick obn my forhead and tuk a picture...cos i was blinded by the flask and shot up awake, neaerly choked on the buscit and everyoine laffing at me........the worst thing is no-one told me bout the lipstick on my forehead so we stop off at a service station and im growlling at everyone (hey all that traveling makes u cranky blush.gif ) and all the people are giving me seriously wierd looks, i dont realise until i go bathroom and nearly died..........llol......

friend ey? rolleyes.gif

xx

bahahhahahahh wow!....that reminds me of the time when me and a good freind decided to put toothpaste in Oreo's(cookies) ..like we took the white filing out in the middle and substituted it with white toothpaste.....its was HILARIOUSSSS...there was about 7 or 8 others at my house...so we come in "who wants cookiesss????"....and like evryone charges at em...then all you hear is...."EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!"...LOL...man i miss those days!......................

bahahhahahahh wow!....that reminds me of the time when me and a good freind decided to put toothpaste in Oreo's(cookies) ..like we took the white filing out in the middle and substituted it with white toothpaste.....its was HILARIOUSSSS...there was about 7 or 8 others at my house...so we come in "who wants cookiesss????"....and like evryone charges at em...then all you hear is...."EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!"...LOL...man i miss those days!......................

lol......you must have got some serious shittar man lol.............nah the worst thing was when we got back from the trip it was my 16th b'day and that picture she took, she had it put onto a tee-shirt and all you cud see was me, crossed eyed wid this huge buscuit hanging out ma gob....................it took the whole skool a month to recover from it and its stayed with me all through high skool.........

At my best friends wedding a few years ago at the reception after the wedding the party was in full swing and I decieded it was time for me to buss a move on the dancefloor. So I did a bit of this and a bit of that and then I thought i'd join in with a couple of guys doing that froggy crouchy jumping up and down thing so I went down once twice and the third time....................................o dear :umm: , when I went down for the third my trousers could no longer hold my big fat arse and they ripped on seam. Luckily I was by the stage with no one behind me so I shuffled with my back to the stage all the way around to my seat. Boy was I embarassed, we were not in my hometown so I couldn't go home to get changed and I was too embaressed to leave the hall. So I sat there for a bit then decieded to get my suit jacket and tie it around my waist just to cover it up. I stayed at the wedding and I even got up to dance a few times, I got a few funny looks and a few people asked why I had my jacket around my waist, I just kept on saying its a new fashion and laughing. What was quite funny at the end of the wedding I saw four different guys with their jackets tied around their waists. :@

Also Hershi is doing quite a good job of making me laugh with his triple posts...

im a girl! ohmy.gifrolleyes.gif

lol............im sory phenjee i thought u we too cos i know a guy named Hershi...........lol blush.gif

sowweeee

:@wacko.gif ............theres a guy named hershi!!! i thought i was the only hershi there was! :umm: @ hahahhaha but its okay! tongue.gif

I thought i'd join in with a couple of guys doing that froggy crouchy jumping up and down thing so I went down once twice and the third time....................................o dear :@ ,

loooooooooooooooooolz that was so funny............... LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

MOTTO: never do froogy up down things style dance moves........it nesrly always ends in disaster..................hehehehehehe