Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

I thought i'd join in with a couple of guys doing that froggy crouchy jumping up and down thing so I went down once twice and the third time....................................o dear :@ ,

loooooooooooooooooolz that was so funny............... LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

MOTTO: never do froogy up down things style dance moves........it nesrly always ends in disaster..................hehehehehehe

Too true, but you can rest assured I have done it since and my pent has been fine but its murder on the thighs.

Too true, but you can rest assured I have done it since and my pent has been fine but its murder on the thighs.

hehehehehehehe! you mundeh will never learn...i enviage ur next funny post ............after several successful froggy crouching up down thingies......................................................................................i never manged to get back up

looooooooolzzzzzzzzzzzz LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

This is another one which you won't find funny unless you were there...

During 2nd year my housemates got a bit excited and whilst we were having our little late night chats one of them is like...omg I love that song tharthi hilde...and suddenly both of them start singing...except this is what they said...

Jadh pair vajan ghungroo tharthi hilde tharthi hilde....

I just nod and *smile* AND then to make it worse one of them gets up and starts dancing and doing ankle actions about how her ghungroo is making the tharthi move.

OMG it was so funny...esp cos the song is about Gabroo and is not girly at all...I don't think I laughed so much in my life...

looooooooooooooolz aaaaaw Sitargirl i though i did daft things............lol......................that was well funny about the fat laydee........... LOL.gif

2nd fobbish embarrasing moment, this didnt happen with me though.

So i was in a pendu college(love that place) in Ludhianaand one of my friends liked this city girl. He came to us and said that he wants to ask her out ( in punjab we say " yaar mein uh kuri nu propose marna tongue.gif " ), but he wanted to say that in english. So we started telling him stuff but he couldn't remember all the sentences. So we decided to go with just one line.

here is the line >> " I like you, would u like to have tea with me"

and our friend went to her

here is what he said >> " I am like you, you drink tea with me" :@

She replied back: I am not like you.

my friend : Ja parre *****, mein tere te senti aa tu hawa hi karri jaani aa.