Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

I was sitting in Divan on Friday listerning to Paath and all of a sudden a sneezed followed by a noisy fart and all the bibya started laughing...It was all unintentional, just came out. Even the Granthi coudnt stop smiling, lucky tis was a quiet day and not many people know about it.

Because I been spending a reasonable amount of time with Gursikhs recently, I tend to forget when Im not with them and I end up saying Fateh to all my non-Sikh friends causing puzzled looks, I do this loads now, though they gettin used it lol.

I was sitting in Divan on Friday listerning to Paath and all of a sudden a sneezed followed by a noisy fart and all the bibya started laughing...It was all unintentional, just came out. Even the Granthi coudnt stop smiling, lucky tis was a quiet day and not many people know about it.

Because I been spending a reasonable amount of time with Gursikhs recently, I tend to forget when Im not with them and I end up saying Fateh to all my non-Sikh friends causing puzzled looks, I do this loads now, though they gettin used it lol.

lol this isnt realy funny cos i was mashed at the time but ill share it anyway.........

when i was at uni doing my final year the last week b4 dissertation had to be the WORST week of my time i was sooo tired that my mate recommended i take Pro-plus................i was a wreak and did realy keep track of how many i was taking............................so basically i became realy hyper and started giggling in lectures........the nite before dissertation (i hadent slept for 2 nites straight cos id taken soo many of these tablets) and i strarted having these little treamors when my body would randomly jump and <admin-profanity filter activated>, i was sitting in the libarary and was getting sore seriously wierd stares...........lol.

the worst was i was in the corner and there wernt that many people and just me and my partner and suddenly i kept seeing this figure/shadowy thing by me and i got seriouly freaked out..........i started walking around and i kept seeing it...................i began crying cos i thought it was a ghost and i ran and told my partener.........and then i showed him...................he looked at me and goes "erm..................sweetheart........that's ur shadow!" i was totaly embarrssed,needlees to say i finished i slept for like a week.................lol

wgjkk, wgjkf

ive got an embarrassing moment

it was wen i was about 13yrs old

me n ma cousin had jus changed schools,

it was our 1st day at our new school n in da morning we decided to go to geva,

but we didnt really want to go there.

coz our parents were at work we had to make our own way der, so we took advantage.

so me n ma cousin decided not to go.so we ended up at our old school

it was gr8 laff,

but after lunch we decided to chill at ma yaad,

so wen we were on our way home, i seen ma dads car he was driving really slowly, lookin for us

we panicked n ran into his friends shop (how stupid) we asked him to hide us, but ma dad had already seen us.

he came to da back of da shop n sed very calmly im waitin outside....

god we were shittin ourselves..........

so ma dad went dropped us of home n went back to work,

ma mum was a stirrer, she told us dat the school phnd them at work wondering y we didnt go in.

n wen ma dad came home da slaps i got hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, were painful,

te hun v jad yaad aounda aa oh vehla ta i get da shivers

me n ma cousin get laffed at by our siblings

My most embarassing Moments...

PANDA EYES!! (pretty embarassing, especially when u got black streaks all over ur face) some of the bibia may know what im on about here... tongue.gif back in the day

Calling the teacher MUM :@

Getting haldi all over my brand new white n pink suit :umm:

Taking someones else's coat by accident n swearing that it was mine...tried it on n it was ten sizes too big.

Putting salt instead of sugar in the guests tea...got slapped silly afterwards!

Falling UP the stairs, grabbing someone else to save myself, n pulling them down with me.

Burning the highly awaited birthday cake...i swore it was gonna taste amazing, everyone just spat it out :)

Being accused of shoplifting when a security tag got stuck to my shoe

Walking home from Tesco's with a million bags, then two snapped n the tomatoes rolled into the road n got run over :'( they were such a bargain aswell, 2p per tomato

ok, ive said too much now.

1. i was going up the stairs in town n tripped up as i was in a hurry and smacked my hed on the stairs!!

2. in waterstones i went up the rong escalator n went half way up and realised!!

3. i wore my slippers to punjabi school (wen i was younger)

4. burped out lound while i was doing a concert in primary school! got it on video rolleyes.gif

5. screamed out very loundly in an amritvela cuz i THOUGHT a spider crawled up my leg blush.gif

hehehe!