Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

this just happened to me the other day...

i was at the gym, running on the treadmill... and it has a few little spots to put things, water bottle, ipod, etc... so i put my ipod in one of them... and while i was running, my arm hit the earphones wire, and it came out and my ipod flew out of the little holder and fell on the treadmill and started bumping around... then i jumped and started moving around on a treadmill that was going 5 mph to avoid stepping on my ipod, and i lost my balance, and almost fell, but still, managed to look like a complete <banned word filter activated>... i could tell that everybody that behind me was laughing at me, i just couldn't bring myself to turn around, it was so embarassing......... blush.gif

omg haha sikhness....I saw the same thing at gym once...some guy walked in kitted out like proper...running shoes, shorts, ipod...the whole entire work!! We're all like whoah expensiveness or what then 5 mins pass by and the next thing we see is him flying off the treadmill...lol...

haha yea... it's pretty embarassing................ i'm more careful now, i just put my ipod in my shorts pockets........

:TH:

LOL Ok this isn't as funny as tis scary...well actually it is funny if you'e not me...

So I went to Ealing one day and I was walking on the High St when a bird flew into my face! So i started hitting it trying to get the crazy thing off of me and it went ballistic all over me! After a few minutes the stupid thing flew away and i kinda just stood on the High St while all the goray stared at me and laughed....

Then I walked away all embarrassed and people were still laughing, and i'm like wth, it's not that funny, get a life...so I walked the shopping center and more peoples started laughing, and this is when i start to get annoyed, cuz im thinking, you goray are just laughing for no reason, you didnt even see anything...

So I ru into the bathroom and look in the mirror, and then I figured out why everyone was laughing lol...my dastar had feathers all over it! I looked like some tribesman from the jungles of India or something haahhahaha....

Stupid bird....

I hope this has happened to one of you before...

So you know how during the ardas, when "Nanak Naam chardikala" line comes, everyone starts bowing..well at camp we learned not to bow until that line has finished being read...same goes for the Dohraa....so us kids matha tek slightly later than everyone else...

So i was at gurduara th other day, and it was hella packed for some reason....and the ardas is going on and I bow down to matha tek and obviously the woman in front of me has already done it, so she just gets right ahead and sit on my head.....

Now that's all well and good, except she was quite a large lady, and it took her a little while to realize that she had a head under her!!!

LOL Ok this isn't as funny as tis scary...well actually it is funny if you'e not me...

So I went to Ealing one day and I was walking on the High St when a bird flew into my face! So i started hitting it trying to get the crazy thing off of me and it went ballistic all over me! After a few minutes the stupid thing flew away and i kinda just stood on the High St while all the goray stared at me and laughed....

Then I walked away all embarrassed and people were still laughing, and i'm like wth, it's not that funny, get a life...so I walked the shopping center and more peoples started laughing, and this is when i start to get annoyed, cuz im thinking, you goray are just laughing for no reason, you didnt even see anything...

So I ru into the bathroom and look in the mirror, and then I figured out why everyone was laughing lol...my dastar had feathers all over it! I looked like some tribesman from the jungles of India or something haahhahaha....

Stupid bird....

oh my goodness i laffed sooooo much when i read this one.......lol.............i can imagine that happening........ LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

KEEP 'EM COMING!!!!!!!

oh kay here mines from vaisakhi

i did the wolverhampton nagar kirtan and boy was that amazing.......ne ways i had me a realy nice meduim sized flag ans was VERY enthusiastic with it a was waving it around like a mad woman, then i accidently hit this aunty on the head with it, she turned around and gave me such a bad telling off......i was like "calm down, im realy sorry it was a mistake" but she was having none of it and in the end some of the sangat stopped marching and began watching............i was soooo humiliated and then later on i somehow ended back by her ans she was STILL telling anyone who was listening how "ek pagal jaeh kurri neh mere serr deh uthe danda mariah"

thats not it though of then i made sure i held my flag up realy high and still carried on waving it around......(i cudnt help it i was on such a spirtual buzz blush.gif ) buit sumwhere along the line the Nishaan Sahib had fallen off and i must have been waving a stick around ages and people kept looking at realy funny......................

dnt think it was in my kismat to have a flag this yr lol.......

Wjkk wjjf

1) I was about 10 years old, and went to the park with my mates. She had a massive bike, with 6 gears, I was like:WOW, she said u have a try, I was like dunno, mite fall of it, because I couldn’t even touch the floor when I sat on it, but somehow I was like I best try it, so I sat on the bike, and stated riding, at first I was like….. wooohoo im riding… then out of the blue, these 2 big fat bulldogs come chasing me……. I kept looking back, I couldn’t see the owner so that got me more scared,,,,,, then I panicked, I could even reach the brakes…….. so instead I kept changing the gears cuz I thought these were brakes, lol. As the gear went to 6, and in front of me was a bricked wall, I couldn’t help myself and went straight into the wall, my friend was running after me, but I smacked myself in the wall, and OUCH did that hurt!!!!! Had a bruise on my knee, and noticed that the dogs weren’t chasing me... they were running towards their owner who was standing next to where I fell, loll.

2) I was in the Gurdwara and was having langar, I was meant to put the piece of roti with dahi in my mouth…. But I was soo in my own world… I missed my mouth and wacked it on the side of my cheek… that woke me up and I was like… omg what an <banned word filter activated>!! Lol.

3) I was at someone’s house programme, and we were about to go , so I was waiting for my mom, and guess who comes to chase me again? A dog!! He just ran towards me with his tongue out, so I just ran around their front garden like a maniac, the ppl were like ……. Its only a dog… but trust me it was like he was about to eat me!!. Lol

I WILL NEVER FORGET THESE….EVER!!

pull chuk marf karni.