Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

oh kay here mines from vaisakhi

i did the wolverhampton nagar kirtan and boy was that amazing.......ne ways i had me a realy nice meduim sized flag ans was VERY enthusiastic with it a was waving it around like a mad woman, then i accidently hit this aunty on the head with it, she turned around and gave me such a bad telling off......i was like "calm down, im realy sorry it was a mistake" but she was having none of it and in the end some of the sangat stopped marching and began watching............i was soooo humiliated and then later on i somehow ended back by her ans she was STILL telling anyone who was listening how "ek pagal jaeh kurri neh mere serr deh uthe danda mariah"

thats not it though of then i made sure i held my flag up realy high and still carried on waving it around......(i cudnt help it i was on such a spirtual buzz blush.gif ) buit sumwhere along the line the Nishaan Sahib had fallen off and i must have been waving a stick around ages and people kept looking at realy funny......................

dnt think it was in my kismat to have a flag this yr lol.......

LOL! Bhenji that is too funny! Gosh you made me laugh out loud everyone is probably wondering what is she on lol :@

I have more of a stupid rather than embarassing moment from work the other day, one of my colleagues came and said "hey MY NAME, how are you?" and i replied "i am fine MY NAME, how are you?" After calling him my name I realised what I had done, so I tried to cover it up by keeping the conversation flowing, but it didn't work, lol, so he responded with "no my name isn't MY NAME,that's your name! my name is *flanna*" i was like damn!!! rolleyes.gif

I hope this has happened to one of you before...

So you know how during the ardas, when "Nanak Naam chardikala" line comes, everyone starts bowing..well at camp we learned not to bow until that line has finished being read...same goes for the Dohraa....so us kids matha tek slightly later than everyone else...

So i was at gurduara th other day, and it was hella packed for some reason....and the ardas is going on and I bow down to matha tek and obviously the woman in front of me has already done it, so she just gets right ahead and sit on my head.....

Now that's all well and good, except she was quite a large lady, and it took her a little while to realize that she had a head under her!!!

hahaha thats hilarious bhenji, something similar happened to me

i was sitting in the gurdwara at a program, n this big singh comes n sits on one of my knees n crushed it coz there wasnt enough room. that was one of the most painful moments of my life, i had tears in my eyes. also when my nephew took a running jump into my lap, thats painful.

something happened to me today but it might not be valid coz noone saw it but i was still embarassed.

my bag was on the floor n it had tons n tons of books inside. so i got one hand n grabbed it (not very firmly) n pulled it up towards myself really hard coz i knew it was heavy...but my hand slipped coz i wasnt holding the bag properly n my hand whacked my forehead really hard hahaha

remebered another emb moment....

i was in year 11 (last year) and was in the canteen at lunch, all my other mates came aswell and 10 of us sat on a table of 6. so everyone started moving their seats so there space for the others, i came with my plate and sat down, and was soooo squashed.. but i didnt moan, just wanted to eat...... i had jacket potatoe and beans, i was soo squashed... that i thought i would move the plate towards me...... so i did, this time i found it well hard to eat,, cuz there was no space....... and i was cutting my jacket potatoe.... but it was too hard, and the knifes at school were crap..... and omg i was soo squahed that my plate was half on the table and half off the table......... as i struggled to cut the potatoe........ the whole tray TIPPED ALL OVER MY TROUSERS !!!!!!!! ohmy.gif the whole table laughed and laughed.. i was in shock cuz the beans were soo hot!!!!! blush.gif lol......... moral: eat beans on a table with lots of space.!!

loll

remebered another emb moment....

i was in year 11 (last year) and was in the canteen at lunch, all my other mates came aswell and 10 of us sat on a table of 6. so everyone started moving their seats so there space for the others, i came with my plate and sat down, and was soooo squashed.. but i didnt moan, just wanted to eat...... i had jacket potatoe and beans, i was soo squashed... that i thought i would move the plate towards me...... so i did, this time i found it well hard to eat,, cuz there was no space....... and i was cutting my jacket potatoe.... but it was too hard, and the knifes at school were crap..... and omg i was soo squahed that my plate was half on the table and half off the table......... as i struggled to cut the potatoe........ the whole tray TIPPED ALL OVER MY TROUSERS !!!!!!!! ohmy.gif the whole table laughed and laughed.. i was in shock cuz the beans were soo hot!!!!! blush.gif lol......... moral: eat beans on a table with lots of space.!!

loll

lol that happened to me aswell, except I wasnt sqaused; was in Year 6...I just put the tray on the edge and as I was sitting down I flipped it on me...and it was very Hot lasagne, it stung for ages. All my friends laughed but the dinner lady just shock her head! I think I actually cried lol :@

lol that happened to me aswell, except I wasnt sqaused; was in Year 6...I just put the tray on the edge and as I was sitting down I flipped it on me...and it was very Hot lasagne, it stung for ages. All my friends laughed but the dinner lady just shock her head! I think I actually cried lol :@

lol......hehehehehehe this thread is wicked man, ive never laughed so much........speaking of langer stories it one aint that funny but ill share anyway......

i was at the gurdwara and i was eating langar, i had the big tray and one of the langer sevadars asked if i wanted some parshaad.......i was stuffed but was too scared to say no so i held out my hand and the guy brought over this MAAASIVE praat and the biggest karshee and emptied the whole thing on my tray............... ohmy.gif

so i was there for nearly two hours slowly eating all this parshaad and when i got home BOY did i have a bad case of indigestion............everytime i see that same sevadare guy i run out the langer hall now blush.gif

bhl chuck maaf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
^^ grin.gifgrin.gif what are those other pills doing in your house :lol:

lol...............thats too funny...............hehehehehe

CAM ON PEEPZ LETS KEEP THIS GOING.............................

it seems my life is full of these so ill share another recent one.................

i work at a school and an ICT tekkie and our school has just discovered the wonders of Video confrencing.............ne ways i was setting up a confrence and there were about six headteachers from other schools to take part, i sent out the invites but wasnt realy sure wat i was doing................. i cound see me face on the screen an d i figured that no-one else had joined the confrenece yet and i had a reeaaly bad cold so i started blowing my nose and the looked at the screen and realised i had a bugger up my nose..............i figured no worries, no-ones in the conference yt so i got a tissues and started digging up my nose to remove the offending bugger then to my horror i hear my boss through the laptop saying "rite MY NAME, no uve finished can we begin with the confrence?"

ohmy.gif

to my horror i realised i couldnt see who was one-line cos i had closed that particular window and the entire meeting had an dept view up my nose................. :|

bhul chuck maaf