Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

Moral: Always stand next to a guy while putting your shoes on :wub:

how can i when the girls and guys shoes areas are on opposite sides of the gurdwara? nooooooo at least the bibi found it funny image if i fell on sum big, scary looking singh or a sianan papa jee...........id get beaten, told off or cause someone to go into cardiac arrest...............

oh veer i got another one.................i just recently moved into my new house (with waheguru's kirpa) and its got a little garden where i hang up my washing outside on a nice summers day........ :wub:

when id wash my first lot of clothes and the sun was shining so i though "ill got christen the washing line" lol

so i skipped into the garden and saw the big pigoen sitting onthe fence next to my washing line......so im happily pegging my washing and the next the stupid fat bird comes flying in my face :wub: :wub:

i dropped all my washing and had a realy sore eye.....................

moral: beware on ugly fat pigeons sitting on ur wall.......... :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

You know how normally people fall down the stairs well..

The other day I was at Gurdwara taking a Vaja up the stairs and i tripped up the stairs and fell and everyone was like are u ok but i was woried more about the vaja because the top bit fell off and everyone was stareing at me lol

it wasn't embarrassing its just that a made a fool of myself as usual lol

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

parji i knw hw it feels droping a vaja !!!! :wub:

o once a giani told me to bring his vaja to him it woz new aswell so i went to pick it up taking it to him and sum lil kid cum in my way and BANG it fell right out my handss god my face went redddd every one jus stoped and looked at me ohmy.gif the vaja opened in to two peaces the giani face woz like ohmy.gif my new vaja :wub: @ the poor vaja the giani woz like hai hai mera vaja im like oooopzzz parji sooo sowwie hes like dnt worryyy :wub: thats woz soo embarrassing never have i from then picked up a vaja blush.gif :wub:

lol, threads still goin, wkd !! keep the posts coming in...

haha, this reminds me of when i was being a hero as a teenager and i decided to help the gyani pick up the vaja, and tabla bag along with the shehneh, he told me to put it in his van that was parked outside.

Now outside there were two vans, and i put it in the wrong van, which some bibi drove off with the gyanis vaja, tabla and shehneh, when the gyani come out he shuted at me soo bad when he found out that i put it in the wrong van. I found it well embarassing. he knew my rents as well so off he went to complain to my dad, and that day did i get shihthar from my dad or wat ??

keep this going ppl!

i have another.. this has to be the most emb ones ive had!!

last yr i was at the dentist, and had my braces removed.. so i was like.. yaaaaaay!! so i was so excited that i just wated to get out of the dentist and show my mom my teeth loll. so i went downstairs to the receptionist and behind me i heard someone sayin '' erm pra.... pr.... pr...'' i was like wat the hell?? then this women shouted '' Prapeeejot'' i was like ohmy.gif i turned around and she said... '' yes u, u dont have to come in anymore'' i was like :wub: :wubc: my name isnt PRAPEEJOT........... its prabhjyot!!!!!!!! lolll, i was soo emb cuz everyone just looked at me...... damm... no one can say my name.... NO ONE!!!! lolll

and during my gcse's when u have to line up to be called in on regsiter.... even then no one could say my name!!!!!!!!!!! so i always knew where i as in the register so quickly just ran up to the teacher and said '' its me!!'' lollll

:wubc:

^HAHAHA i know how that feels, man i been called some strange things during my school days e.g. "prab-hout" "Praby-yot" "prabby baby" :wub: or they would just say "er Mr. Singh how do u say er your first name" i think only one techer ever got my name correct the first time, most people non-Sikh guys just call me Prab

^HAHAHA i know how that feels, man i been called some strange things during my school days e.g. "prab-hout" "Praby-yot" "prabby baby" :wub: or they would just say "er Mr. Singh how do u say er your first name" i think only one techer ever got my name correct the first time, most people non-Sikh guys just call me Prab

awww, loll yeh i got called.. prabby-yot!!!... by a supply teacher..... haha, aww, well mines got a silent H and Y.... soo thats y its all confusing loll.

1. i think one of mi embrassing moments was wen i got mi work handed bak and the teacher shouted simon blush.gif thw whole class was laffin!

2. went to a frends house and i didnt no she sed dogs. they even had ther own sofa in a shed in the garden lol and then her mum let them in and then bout 8 bulldogs cam charging at me (well thats wot i thought) n then i ran out the room and up the stairs and strting crying (wen i was yunger by the way) n i found out the they came running to towards because ther food was out blush.gif

lol

1. i think one of mi embrassing moments was wen i got mi work handed bak and the teacher shouted simon blush.gif thw whole class was laffin!

2. went to a frends house and i didnt no she sed dogs. they even had ther own sofa in a shed in the garden lol and then her mum let them in and then bout 8 bulldogs cam charging at me (well thats wot i thought) n then i ran out the room and up the stairs and strting crying (wen i was yunger by the way) n i found out the they came running to towards because ther food was out blush.gif

lol

:wub:

wat was so embarasing about that one^

grin.gif

lol

:wub:

wat was so embarasing about that one^

grin.gif

Penji's names is SIMRAN and the teacher shouted out SIMON! it could of been worse i suppose..haha