Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

well i was getting ready for working the other day an decided to wear all black so black trousers and black jumper (ur normal short black polo neck jumper) and i went gurghar before work and did my matha tekh and gurdwara was quite packed so i sat right at the front so i could quickly sit down...........ne ways after about an hour of listening to some excellent vichaar and shabd kirtan i got up to go and two ladies got up with me.........i just kinda went about my business and went down to the langer hall and nocticed them looking at me and pointing whilst shaking their heads............so i was thinking "wooooooooooooot man, hun meh ki kittah?" so i sat down to eat langar with my back facin the aunites and my back to where the mens part of the langar hall was and then both aunties came running up to me and sed "puth tera sara kachera pichhuh dis dah ya.......iddah sohna nain lagdah puth koi sharam tah kareah kar" ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifoops.gif

so basically the entire sangat upstairs in darbaar sahib and langar hall had a lovely view of my kashera man............i was so embarrased i felt like crying man :) i quickly wen to loos and erm........"correcting my kashera and havent been able to face going back to gurdwara since.........i go when there no sangat there.................talk about toe curling embarrasment.............. :lol:

• 2 months later...
well i was getting ready for working the other day an decided to wear all black so black trousers and black jumper (ur normal short black polo neck jumper) and i went gurghar before work and did my matha tekh and gurdwara was quite packed so i sat right at the front so i could quickly sit down...........ne ways after about an hour of listening to some excellent vichaar and shabd kirtan i got up to go and two ladies got up with me.........i just kinda went about my business and went down to the langer hall and nocticed them looking at me and pointing whilst shaking their heads............so i was thinking "wooooooooooooot man, hun meh ki kittah?" so i sat down to eat langar with my back facin the aunites and my back to where the mens part of the langar hall was and then both aunties came running up to me and sed "puth tera sara kachera pichhuh dis dah ya.......iddah sohna nain lagdah puth koi sharam tah kareah kar" ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifoops.gif

so basically the entire sangat upstairs in darbaar sahib and langar hall had a lovely view of my kashera man............i was so embarrased i felt like crying man :@ i quickly wen to loos and erm........"correcting my kashera and havent been able to face going back to gurdwara since.........i go when there no sangat there.................talk about toe curling embarrasment.............. :lol:

haha, I was in Punjab and i had washed my Kashera put it on the line to dry for my Ishnaan following morning. I got up in the morning getting ready for Ishnaan, and going towards the line to get my Kashera, and find it isnt there, so I asked my bro where's my Kashera I had it on the line and he like ohh was that yours? lols...so I got the point whos wearing my Kashera...lol

this thread is still alive?!?!?!?!

amazing

i need to post my recent embarrassing moments.. :lol:

BY THE WAY!! DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THAT POST LONG AGO WHERE SOMEONE MENTIONED THAT IT MUST BE EMBARRASSING FOR THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS THREAD CUZ THE WORD "embarrassing" IS SPELT WRONG FOR THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD??

LOL.gif yes.......... soo true... ive just got it

:@

yh thanks for making fun out of me :@ , I purposly did that yeh ??? grin.gif

i 've had alot of embarrassing moments hahaha there funny!!

1. WORE MY PAJAMI at school inside out

2. tore my pajami at the gurudwara today while sitting down

3. brother spilled all his food on me at cousins wedding

4. I nearly fell off stairs in front of everybody at party

5. wore jeans to gurudwara and my shirt was kinda short so everybody was staring (Ihad to leave for somewhere urgently) lolz!!

i watched die hard 3 (die hard with a vengance) when i was about 7, and i saw bruce willis walking around with that sign right at the begining and i fort it said "i hate nuggets" and i was like blink.gif

and wen all the kaleh gave him dirty looks, i was wondering why, i fort that they must all b racist or somet!

and then i watched it agen i was like oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no wonder why the kaleh are angry!!!

embarrassing moments....

--Some uncle came to my house once with all his family. Everyone was sitting there, talking,joking etc. I mean ALL my family were there. My mum told me to bring some juice cuz it was summer n it was hot.

I thought i was clever and stacked bout 20 glasses on the tray. I fell flat on my face.... with a tray full of glasses. It hurt... was funny after

--At school we had jus had games and i left both my gym skirt n my school skirt on and i went to the gurdwara I realised when i sat down. I had to run out n sort it out.

-- In my gurdwara their is a little side room where me and my cousins practise our kirtan before we do it in the darbaar sahib. Well we were practising on gurprub because i had to do 5 shabats.

I thought id get the microphone and practice how far away from the vaaja i should put it. I didnt realise it was on.... And the whole of the gurdwara could hear it. They could hear me talking...and sayin how some bibi was evilling me inside... she heard because she told my mum that i need to be taught sum sharam. I wanted to cry...but insted i had the go up infront of everyone and do my 5 shabads....!

Fateh