Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

er.......we were punjab and at this Gurdwara there was a Sant Ji and everyone is being all religious there and i stuck my hand out by mistake and tripped up Sant Ji and man they nearly fell and I was like ouch .... a whole load of ppl gave me a sharp look and Sant Ji saw this and i was so embarrassed and so they did a U turn, came back to me, patted me on the head and back and left laughing lol I couldnt wait to get out.

Two years back our uni did a Langar at Hounslow Gurdwara. I went down one night before and helped do sewa. I was going back to Halls to go to sleep. It was late about 11.30pm.

I was SOOOOO TIRED!! The journey took ages!! Tube delays!

Chalo I got to central, I had to change the tube line so I quickly rushed (coz I wanted to get some sleep before doing Nitnem).

I saw the escalator going up. I thought "THESE PEOPLE ARE SO SILLY, THEY ARE ALL HURRYING ON TO ONE ESCALATOR, WHY NOT USE THE OTHER ONE??"

SO I ran up the escalator.

SAT NAAM!

The escalator was going DOWN!!! NOT UP!

I fell down on the escalotor and it took me a good few moments to get up, because I was slightly startled.

A Gori came and helped me up and said "You Okay" blush.gif

O Dear! I was sooo embarrassed and everyone was staring! It was Saturday so most people had probably drunk Sharaab BUT I WAS THE ONE ACTING LIKE A SHARAABI! lol

145804[/snapback]

LOL.gif

ok so like about 10 years ago :@ @ mmm i used to learn kirtan (for a vey short period) anyway so one day the gianni thought i was good enough to go on stage

so there's me on stage with a vaja

that i don't know how to play!! because on some the pakha/fan thing is all open on some vajeh you can switch sides and being a lefty i do the pakha with my right hand but on this vaja you couldn't swap sides (ok so i hope everyone knows what i am on about!!)

anyways so there's me sitting there staring at the sangat thinking ok what do i do now haha

so the gianni clocks on and has a brain wave!!

he called this kid up to sit in front of the stage and do the paka while i did the keys and sang hahaha :)rolleyes.gif

after a few mins the kid ran off LOL.gif

maaaaan soooooooo embarassing

well sort of put me off going back to vaja class!! no.gif (but sooooooooo regret it now!! blush.gif )

hahahahahaa now thats just embarrassinggg

that reminds me of when i used to go kirtan lessons and uncle said to go on stage and i didnt realise the sangat turn out would be alot.... infact it was like a rainsbai that night but an hour 7-8 was given to the kirtan class kids..... well i got sooo nervous cuz of the 300 off people there that i forgot my lines so missed out 3 lines in the shabad.... i sangat out of tune and my fingers were going everywhere on the vaja man

it was soooo embarrassing and there was loadsss of sangat there and oh did i mention all the jatha singhs who knew me !!!

i NEVER went back on stage again!!!

hahahahahaa now thats just embarrassinggg

that reminds me of when i used to go kirtan lessons and uncle said to go on stage and i didnt realise the sangat turn out would be alot.... infact it was like a rainsbai that night but an hour 7-8 was given to the kirtan class kids..... well i got sooo nervous cuz of the 300 off people there that i forgot my lines so missed out 3 lines in the shabad.... i sangat out of tune and my fingers were going everywhere on the vaja man

it was soooo embarrassing and there was loadsss of sangat there and oh did i mention all the jatha singhs who knew me !!!

i NEVER went back on stage again!!!

Wahegurooooo LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Same thing happened to me as well when I was about 12. I thought I would be clever and do a shabad in Raag.

Only thing was, it was Diwali, and the whole Gurudwara was packed. I just got really nervous and forgot everything. Anyways, I was trying to sing this shabad and the keys on the Vajaa kept going wrong, no.gif the singing was exceptionally out of tune, no.gif and some people even got up and left ohmy.gif :T: :)

Me never got back on the stage to sing as keertani again :'( BUT me still accompanies as TableChee blush.gif

Wahegurooooo