Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

• 4 weeks later...

Why has this thread died? It made my laugh my stomach off. LOL.gif

The most embarrassing moment of my life was when I was falling backwards, with my huge bag behind me, in the escalator on the airport. Dastar flew off backwards, hair went loose (since the dastar went really loose after the flight).

Embarrassing bit: There were ‘apney pagh valley’ people standing in front of me seeing how I was jolting down the escalator. They didn’t care to help me no.gif (talk about failing to help people, a fundamental duty of a Sikh, which is why we are recognizable, except when we don't drop our dastars off :@ @ ), some Gorey then came and helped me up :wub: , and I quickly did Joora, took my things to the bench, tied my little keski, and put the dastar into the bag. I looked like a freshie, with an orange keski with kes dropping out of it (I didn’t have one of those metal sticks (slaiy/baaj) at the time to stick in the hair). Worst of it: The ones to pick me up were only family friends, and not even relatives. Pretty embarrassing me standing there with a dodgy shaped keski with kes sliding out of it-

Indeed… the most embarrassing moment of my life.

aaaaawwww what a sticky situation to be in.i always fear that such a thing would happen to me. :wub: perhaps you can consider doing this in future...approx. an hour before the plane lands at its destination, go to the bathroom to neaten the keski and perhaps re-tie a few larhs to tighten it a little as it tends to get loosened over the course of a long haul flight.no matter how tired or dazed i am on a plane, i always make sure i do that in order to reassure myself that my keski wouldn't come out due to some unforeseen circumstance.

lol

don't know if i have already mentioned this one....

but just to keep the thread going...

so i was cleaning my ears with cotton buds

and i got the cotton wedged into my ear canal

so after a few days of pain

i decided to tell my mom

she was like "fitteh mooh tera go see the GP"

so off i went

and he was like wacko.gifohmy.gif no way am i even going to attempt to remove that so he sent me to A&E

so i sat at A&E for 6hours whilst they tried to take it out

and like they were bing nice, making general conversation

so they asked, what do you do?

so im like yeah im a law student and stuff

so they're like LOL.gif maybe you should learn how to read the small print

because it says on the container "do not insert into ear canal" :wub:: ohmy.gif : rolleyes.gif

• 3 weeks later...

okay, I recently came from indya (panjab) I was at my mamehs Pehnd, and being a hero i thought i could milk the Mahj (cow) so off i went,

okay here goes........

i was milking the cow fine from the side as usual (holding udders) etc...when my little nefew only (10) said to me that thats not how we do it and challenged me to milk the mahj the way they do it, so i asked how do u do it den? he toldme that u need to come under the poosh (tail) of the mahj and milk from there, me stupid enough thought yeh okay i'll try that, aparently it woz supose 2 be an esier way, there I sat milking away when....

yeh the mahj done gohaah (poop) all over me, hmmmmm, not a good site, my 10 year old nefew stitched me up, for whole two days had Gohaah smelling out of me no.gif NOT GOOD

okay, I recently came from indya (panjab) I was at my mamehs Pehnd, and being a hero i thought i could milk the Mahj (cow) so off i went,

okay here goes........

i was milking the cow fine from the side as usual (holding udders) etc...when my little nefew only (10) said to me that thats not how we do it and challenged me to milk the mahj the way they do it, so i asked how do u do it den? he toldme that u need to come under the poosh (tail) of the mahj and milk from there, me stupid enough thought yeh okay i'll try that, aparently it woz supose 2 be an esier way, there I sat milking away when....

yeh the mahj done gohaah (poop) all over me, hmmmmm, not a good site, my 10 year old nefew stitched me up, for whole two days had Gohaah smelling out of me no.gif   NOT GOOD

160940[/snapback]

loollllllllllllll :wub: :@ :cool:

hmmm its funny now but at the time u should have seen my state, trust me no one sit near me i smelt that bad. Even our dogs use to go a mile. Everyone thought i was the servant of the house no.gif took me a good old 2 days to get out of the mess.

MORAL OF MY STORY IS:

DONT BELEIVE 10 YEAR OLD NEPHEWS/KIDS THEY GET YOU IN BIG TROUBLE ohmy.gif

okay here goes........

yeh the mahj done gohaah (poop) all over me, hmmmmm, not a good site, my 10 year old nefew stitched me up, for whole two days had Gohaah smelling out of me no.gif   NOT GOOD

160940[/snapback]

loollllllllllllll :wub: :@ :cool:

160947[/snapback]

okay here goes........

160940[/snapback]

LOL.gif LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo hahahahahahahahahaha...ommmmggggg....